The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Where is the word FATHER in that verse? Point it out for me, will ya? :chuckle:

Are you denying God the Father was speaking in the Old Testament?!

Who was speaking in the Old Testament, the Father or Jesus?

Now I am going to show you more of your error.

Go ahead and answer this one.

You can't get out of this one.

Maybe now you will see.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Maybe now you will see.

1. No
2. Depends on where you are talking about
3. You can not show something to be in error when it is truth
4. Show us more of your error.

God's Truth

Where is the word FATHER in that verse? Point it out for me, will ya? :chuckle:

Where did you go? I showed you with scripture that I did not speak error. You accused me of adding to God's Word. Now you say where is the word FATHER in that verse, as if it were Jesus speaking. I know trinitarians do believe Jesus was God in the Old Testament who was speaking. Would you like to claim that belief? Was it Jesus speaking in the Old Testament?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

glorydaz

Maybe now you will see.

The Word of God is called the Word for a reason. Are you denying the Word was God and was with God from the beginning?

Stick to what the Bible says....stop making stuff up according to your own imagination.

The verse I gave you says "Lord God", the verse you quoted says "God". Neither say "Father" as you claim. But, Thomas did call Jesus, "Lord and God". When you make stuff up like you've done here, you only make people leery of ever listening to ANYTHING you say. You can't be trusted to stick to what is written. You should change your name, because you can't even speak what is written in God's Word.

glorydaz

I don't know why I waste my time with this nonsense.

God's UNtruth does not even take the time to read what others write. She is like an excited prostitute advertising her wares. She doesn't care what the client might want, she just rattles on as if it doesn't matter.....which it doesn't apparently. :nono:

God's Truth

I don't know why I waste my time with this nonsense.

God's UNtruth does not even take the time to read what others write. She is like an excited prostitute advertising her wares. She doesn't care what the client might want, she just rattles on as if it doesn't matter.....which it doesn't apparently. :nono:

That is just creepy.

Why won't you answer the question?

You falsely claimed I made an error and added to God's Word.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When God speaks in the Old Testament, is that the Father speaking or Jesus?

You are still trying to wipe out the Son of God, by claim the Father and His Son is the same person.

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light (lamp)thereof.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

God's Truth

The Word of God is called the Word for a reason. Are you denying the Word was God and was with God from the beginning?

Stick to what the Bible says....stop making stuff up according to your own imagination.

The verse I gave you says "Lord God", the verse you quoted says "God". Neither say "Father" as you claim. But, Thomas did call Jesus, "Lord and God". When you make stuff up like you've done here, you only make people leery of ever listening to ANYTHING you say. You can't be trusted to stick to what is written. You should change your name, because you can't even speak what is written in God's Word.

You are rattling off and saying a bunch of nothing.

I believe you are deliberately being confusing and slanderous because you know you made an error and don't know how to answer my question.

God's Truth

You are still trying to wipe out the Son of God, by claim the Father and His Son is the same person.

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Rev 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
Rev 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

Rev 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light (lamp)thereof.

Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

God really came as a Man, He didn't pretend to or just say He did.

You have so many false beliefs.

You say Satan had children with Eve.

You say Jesus did not come from heaven, even though I gave you many scriptures that say he did.

You say a man became God.

You also believe in nowadays tongue speaking.

glorydaz

That is just creepy.

Why won't you answer the question?

You falsely claimed I made an error and added to God's Word.

You did. You claimed the verses we both quoted said FATHER, when neither did. You add the word FATHER when it wasn't there. That's what adding to the word of God means. ADDING something that isn't there.

Proverbs 30:6
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Lon

tell me oh great teacher, please; is it many who are called and few who answer?
Yes, but you warp it in your mind to mean the difference between Christians and yourself :doh:
Romans 10:13 True or false? True, which leaves you fighting against whoever SHOULD be your brother and sister in Christ. So really, you small minorities are the ones who will not be a part of us. I'm well aware of what scripture says. Did you AT LEAST start reading?
Imho, those scriptures alone will straighten you out as they've done for me.

Is the way to destruction broad?
Yes. Only 1/3 of the planet is Christian. Of those are a few 'Lord Lord' who Christ doesn't know but you are wrong to make it between JW's and Trinitarians. That is NOT where the line is drawn. Romans 10:13 True, right?

This thread was a question. Is a question not to be answered? You act as if I have committed some great travesty against GOD and creation alike, but you nor any other can actually state what it is I deny, let alone show the scriptural support for such a veracious claim. But I'll spell it out for you. I deny that the material, temporal, temple which can be destroyed, and has been and will be, is coeternal with the Spirit or even the Word. You're majority rules by default mentality may have worked through the hands of evil men about 2000 years ago.... But that is because people have a capacity to fear the unknown and the mass couldn't read. Things could be kept in the dark in those times, but that isn't the case anymore thank GOD.
Again, read any of those scriptures? 1 Timothy 3:16? John 20:28? John 1:1? Nope, Mr. Smarty pants thinks he's one of the chosen FEW against all Christians 999 to one :( Yeah, that makes sense. You had to work hard to convince yourself, but every JW MINDLESSLY thinks the same. It is braindead brainduped brain washing. Romans 10:13, remember? But JW's don't believe that. They don't believe and are IGNORANT of half the scriptures. How about you? I'm definitely challenging, but I'm not being mean. I truly want Scriptures and truth for you. Truly.

What is sad and telling is how people can actually see and study the atrocities that took place at the hands of men in the past (imposter) ; showing and proving their misdirection for all, but the same mass that was cohearsed so long ago is still lead about in the dark. It isn't too sad though; it is a means to an end and a lesson and indication to all.
:doh: Do you think every one of them was for this? I don't. I think a lot of Priests were crying in their rooms and on their knees. Do you think ALL of the RC was silent during Jewish extermination? Stop scapegoating! I'm not a Catholic AND I'm STILL Triune. Catholics believe Jesus saves. Are you so screwy in the head as to reject that because it is 'Catholic'? Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. Cults are wrong and not very intelligent when it comes to these things. They settle for 'half' truths because they stop when they come up with an answer and plug their ears ever after in false doctrine. It is false, because they only know and only CARE about their precious doctrines of half truths, NOT the whole Bible. Not the God of the Universe. They really don't care and will not be forced to think. Read 3 Timothy 3:16. Read it. "Without Controversy!" Suddenly, under a cult, it is FULL of controversy :( I had NO controversy reading and understanding scriptures until a JW or Mormon came and brought up controversy after controversy. The Apostle said to AVOID them.

You sound like you should be on one of those calvinistic threads where they literally only allow one opinion, and app understanding, wisdom, and logic is thrown out if and when it affects the validity of their personal "truth".
As long as you deal with scriptures, in a truthful manner, we can discuss why any other option is terrible. Scripture must be the final word and it is.

Please answer the questions about the broad path, and many/ few.
I have and thank you for the manners with your "please." I like you a lot more than these past few posts may convey. I have a lot of cultists and heretics on ignore simply because they will not listen and will not contend faithfully to and with God's word. You are not on my ignore list. I HATE that cultist heretics have lied to you. It infuriates me. You are worth better than that. Scriptures are meant to be embraced, not the cause of controversy 1 Timothy 3:16 "Without Controversy, God came in the flesh." It is as clear as that. Paul would have never said 'without controversy' if he wasn't as clear as he was: "God came in the flesh." John 1:1 "...was with AND was ...God. John 20:28 "Thomas said to Jesus, 'You are the Lord of me, and God of me.'" Forget that I'm triune for a second. We cannot make these scriptures say but what they say. If we can embrace them as they are 'without controversy' we are a LOT closer to one another and to honoring God between us. Posturing 'controversy' afterwards is what is to be shunned. A meeting of minds is why I'm in this thread: If you genuinely love God's word and have a desire to love Him more, we have some things to talk about. I have a few on ignore who, in my thinking, love the sound of their own voices and false teaching, more than they Love Him, me, or His word. I try hard not to entertain things which are beneath all of us. I think that's why Paul said to avoid foolish controversies, not because truth doesn't matter, but because when love for Him, His Word, and one another is gone, the discussion is fruitless and pointless. -Lon