The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Trinity is false, it was added to the church in the fourth century.

The Trinity was just one of the hundred other things put into the Christian canon of dogma when the Church became official, as is appropriate in ratifying a religion.

That does not mean it was 'invented'. You invented your nonsense, though :rolleyes:

keypurr

The Trinity was just one of the hundred other things put into the Christian canon of dogma when the Church became official, as is appropriate in ratifying a religion.

That does not mean it was 'invented'. You invented your nonsense, though :rolleyes:
To understand God and his son you will need to disregard your church doctrins. The State forced the church to bend to the pagan world. I know you disagree but you can not change history.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

We do need to understand his words correctly. You do not understand that Christ means God. You think it is a name of a Son, and you think there is yet another son involved and that his name is Jesus.
Christ means anointed of God, not God.
No, I do not think Christ is just a name, it's more of a position or title.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God cannot create a being of His own essence and that being not be God. So, by extension, the anti-trinitarian believes that God merely created an angel, and because Satan is otherwise the highest and oldest angel, that would mean Satan and Jesus are brothers.

At least the Mormons attempted to make sense of their heresy. These bald anti-trinitarian folk here aren't it for the belief, but for the point of being vainly contrary.

keypurr

God cannot create a being of His own essence and that being not be God. So, by extension, the anti-trinitarian believes that God merely created an angel, and because Satan is otherwise the highest and oldest angel, that would mean Satan and Jesus are brothers.

At least the Mormons attempted to make sense of their heresy. These bald anti-trinitarian folk here aren't it for the belief, but for the point of being vainly contrary.
He did, and since it is a creation he is not God. Study Heb 1, Col 1.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

God's Truth

Christ means anointed of God, not God.
No, I do not think Christ is just a name, it's more of a position or title.

Christ does mean God. Christ means one has been anointed, or one has been given the Holy Spirit of God. Jesus is the Christ means Jesus is the man who had the Holy Spirit of God.

We all have spirits, and all the saved are given the Holy Spirit to live with us; but Jesus only has one Spirit, the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

John 1:41
The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, “We have found the Messiah” (that is, theChrist).

John 4:25
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”

See those scriptures? Those scripture say the Messiah, that is, the Christ.
The Messiah and the Christ is the same thing.
Messiah and Savior is the same thing.
Messiah and Deliverer is the same thing.
Messiah and the Redeemer is the same thing.
Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer are the same thing.
All those names…Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer, AND GOD are the same.

God's Truth

There is only ONE GOD and He IS the Father.

Since there is only One God and He is the Father...that makes Jesus Christ the Father God come in the flesh as a Son.

Jesus is the Man God, or, God who came as a Man.

God's Truth

I can prove easily with scriptures that the SAVIOR is God the Father, the REDEEMER is God the Father, the DELIVERER is God the Father, and Christ is God the Father.

lifeisgood

Lifeisgood thinks and teaches that Jesus was a God and that God the Father was another God, and they Holy Spirit yet another God.

That makes three different and separate Gods, according to the trinity doctrine.

But what does the Word of God say?

That Word of God says there are three but the three are One. ONE EVEN MEANS THE SAME.

I believe and teach that God is ONE Tri-unity Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

You teach that the Father becomes the Son becomes the Holy Spirit.
Who was taking care of the Universe when the Father became Jesus the Man?

lifeisgood

I did not say that.
I say only the Father is God.
Jesus Christ is his son.
The Holy Spirit is the tool God uses to do his bidding.

There is no three piece God.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Wow, keypurr, your false doctrine keeps on getting weirder by the day.
Now, someone , probably all of a sudden, came to you and whispered in your ear that the Holy Spirit is a tool.

God's Truth

I believe and teach that God is ONE Tri-unity Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

You teach that the Father becomes the Son becomes the Holy Spirit.
Who was taking care of the Universe when the Father became Jesus the Man?

After so long you still do not understand.

I say repeatedly that there are three.