The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
Consider that God created all through his express image. Think, there had to be God first to make an image of. In other words God was alone until he created his exact image.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app
You should learn what the words mean, Mr. WordGuy.

I've shown you before you prefer your own ignorance to actual Biblical knowledge.

The SINGLE word that is TRANSLATED "express image" is charakter. Jesus is the charakter of God, since He is God.

keypurr

You should learn what the words mean, Mr. WordGuy.

I've shown you before you prefer your own ignorance to actual Biblical knowledge.

The SINGLE word that is TRANSLATED "express image" is charakter. Jesus is the charakter of God, since He is God.
You should check more than one translation. Most agree that it speaks of an exact copy in EVERY way and the Father was pleased that it contained his fullness. You need to see what it says in detail RD. You look over express image was I did for many years. Christ is a spirit like his Father in every way. He is a created godlike spirit. The firstborn of all creatures/creation.

Christ is the exact IMAGE of God, he is a FORM of God, Phil 2. But a FORM of God is not God. You have much to learn friend, just like the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Right Divider

Body part
You should check more than one translation. Most agree that it speaks of an exact copy in EVERY way and the Father was pleased that it contained his fullness. You need to see what it says in detail RD. You look over express image was I did for many years. Christ is a spirit like his Father in every way. He is a created godlike spirit. The firstborn of all creatures/creation.

Christ is the exact IMAGE of God, he is a FORM of God, Phil 2. But a FORM of God is not God. You have much to learn friend, just like the rest of us.

The is an EXACT COPY in the sense that HE IS GOD.

There is nothing in scripture to even remotely hint that God can duplicate Himself. He is the ONE AND ONLY!

keypurr

The is an EXACT COPY in the sense that HE IS GOD.

There is nothing in scripture to even remotely hint that God can duplicate Himself. He is the ONE AND ONLY!
Your still not seeing scripture. God created his exact IMAGE,a Spirit like himself. But it is an IMAGE, ALL images are creations. Can you name any image that is not created?

Get you mind open to truth.

God's Truth

There was nothing the slightest bit unclear in my question.

Go read it again if you need help: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?115654-The-Trinity&p=4770679&viewfull=1#post4770679

You said that God has always had children and I asked WHAT ABOUT BEFORE THE CREATION OF ALL THINGS?

If God has always been the Father.... then He has ALWAYS had a SON!

What don't you get that Jesus is the physical body of the Spirit of God and he existed before coming to earth?

What don't you get about THERE IS NO ONE BESIDES ME SAYS GOD?

God's Truth

Your are such a dunce.

Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Did you read that? There is NO OTHER BESIDES HIM.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

You say Jesus is NOT God the Father but like Him. God rebukes you with scripture.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

WHO created them? Jesus did and the scripture calls him the Father.

God's Truth

Wrong.

I get it just fine, you confused modalist.

You think that that the Father is the Son. You force that stupid idea on the scripture because you don't believe that the scripture actually says.

Then answer this question:

Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

WHO created us?

Right Divider

Body part
Deuteronomy 4:35
You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD is God; besides him there is no other.

Did you read that? There is NO OTHER BESIDES HIM.

Deuteronomy 4:39
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

You say Jesus is NOT God the Father but like Him. God rebukes you with scripture.

You could not be more stupid if you tried.

God is an eternal tri-unity. One GOD, three PERSONS.

They are uncreated. They are GOD. Not three gods; ONE GOD.

Apple7

No.

Scripture does NOT call The Son, The Father.

In fact, clear distinction in made between The Father & The Son, as thus...

The Father is not the Son (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)

The Son is not the Father (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)