The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

But satan is on his side, not God.

If you're speaking of GT, which I think you are, then you're correct.

Satan is using her to twist and distort the Scripture, and she has gathered a follower, I see.

One "Pops" who is parroting every lie that comes from her ego driven mouth.

Fortunately, anyone with half a brain, can see through her nonsense. Nothing subtle or clever about her foolishness.

glorydaz

Come on; did I not say "seem" as in May seem snippy; as in that may be their subjective opinion. They said you were a worker of Satan. I was only trying to show how they could me perceiving you with bias due to certain circumstances. If I didn't use the word seem then I surely meant to.

I was NOT judging you, and agree that some must be rebuked sharply.

Kiss some backside, and then bow down to this false teacher.:bow:

She'll forgive you. You're her very first convert.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was a mystery that Jesus would reconcile us to God. Being reconciled to God is about God living in the saved and the saved living in God. That is about the Holy Spirit living in us, the Holy Spirit who is God the Father, and Jesus Christ the Son; and, it is Jesus being the Spirit, and the Holy Spirit being God. All are the one and only divine Spirit.

That scripture further proves what I have been saying.

How many Spirits are the saved given? They are given one Spirit; yet, we have the Spirit of God in us and the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of His Son. ALL ARE THE ONE AND ONLY SPIRIT.

Give Book, Chapter and verse that says that the Spirit is the Father and the Son. You have been proved wrong so many times.

glorydaz

Gotta love that utter misrepresentation of the truth

I came here with the beliefs I have.

She forgives because we are to forgive.

Do you think I haven't been reading this thread? I saw when you fell for her idea that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. I saw when you followed her lead about the meaning of Christ being Spirit. I saw when you started parroting what she was saying. You're teachable, alright, but you fall for lies instead of the truth.

popsthebuilder

Do you think I haven't been reading this thread? I saw when you fell for her idea that Jesus is the Holy Spirit. I saw when you followed her lead about the meaning of Christ being Spirit. I saw when you started parroting what she was saying. You're teachable, alright, but you fall for lies instead of the truth.
You are simply mistaken.

I give you my word.

Two can agree without one following the other.

I bow to no man or woman. And never will.

As if the second coming will be from without.

Danged ole signs.

Last edited:

glorydaz

The LORD Jesus Christ is MANY things..... but that does NOT make them all the SAME THING.

It's impossible to communicate with people that are so completely illogical as to think what GT thinks. If we can call that thinking.

She has a soapbox, and she has a guy sitting in the audience who hangs on her every word.

I' afraid she will get worse instead of better. Pride is a horrible addiction...feed it and it grows. :nono:

popsthebuilder

You are simply mistaken.

I give you my word.

You seem to be against two having a similar or singular understanding on a matter of the Spirit though it is written that such is a given when actually dealing with such, so what is your problem exactly?

I reiterate that my beliefs come from my recognition of the initial faith I was given coupled with the GOD given discernment and understanding of sacred texts; of which the new covenant is chief. Though there are things that seem obscure at times; simply stepping back and remembering what I know due to what I listed above ; thanks to GOD; brings everything back into perspective. That in no way means that I know everything and am without the capacity to learn or be taugh; but that I won't be swayed by things that; upon unbiased consideration, prove to be false, or at least unsubstantiated.

glorydaz

You are simply mistaken.

I give you my word.

:chew:

I bow to no man or woman. And never will.

:popcorn:

As if the second coming will be from without.

Danged ole signs.

:kookoo:

If that was true, I'd expect you to give some consideration to such things as the Sword of the Spirit, but you ignore plain scripture to hang with her Jesus is Spirit false teaching.

I'm not surprised you deny it, though. She is a hard task master.

glorydaz

You seem to be against two having a similar or singular understanding on a matter of the Spirit though it is written that such is a given when actually dealing with such, so what is your problem exactly?

I reiterate that my beliefs come from my recognition of the initial faith I was given coupled with the GOD given discernment and understanding of sacred texts; of which the new covenant is chief. Though there are things that seem obscure at times; simply stepping back and remembering what I know due to what I listed above ; thanks to GOD; brings everything back into perspective. That in no way means that I know everything and am without the capacity to learn or be taugh; but that I won't be swayed by things that; upon unbiased consideration, prove to be false, or at least unsubstantiated.

Yeah, you know what I said was the truth, and now you're trying to convince yourself.

I don't blame you. You have to borrow from others, because you have no foundation upon which you can rely.

popsthebuilder

If you're speaking of GT, which I think you are, then you're correct.

Satan is using her to twist and distort the Scripture, and she has gathered a follower, I see.

One "Pops" who is parroting every lie that comes from her ego driven mouth.

Fortunately, anyone with half a brain, can see through her nonsense. Nothing subtle or clever about her foolishness.
Things of GOD are not clever or crafty.

Please stop lying about me.... not that it really hurts me, but..... It is not true.... Surely truth has some value to you ma'am.

popsthebuilder

Give Book, Chapter and verse that says that the Spirit is the Father and the Son. You have been proved wrong so many times.
As if it has to be expressly stated and not infurred in order to be true. If that is the case then we wouldn't be arguing about the trinity being biblical..... would we?

popsthebuilder

:chew:

:popcorn:

:kookoo:

If that was true, I'd expect you to give some consideration to such things as the Sword of the Spirit, but you ignore plain scripture to hang with her Jesus is Spirit false teaching.

I'm not surprised you deny it, though. She is a hard task master.
I've known the Sword of the spirit to be the Spirit way before I ever started commenting on this thread.

popsthebuilder

Yeah, you know what I said was the truth, and now you're trying to convince yourself.

I don't blame you. You have to borrow from others, because you have no foundation upon which you can rely.
I will not sit here and repeat the same things with you.

You are lying about me, flat out.

It is not the first time, though I don't look to hold a grudge or even remember it.

Hopefully you will stop lying if I stop commenting.

You aren't even discussing scripture.

Please collect yourself ma'am.

glorydaz

As if it has to be expressly stated and not infurred in order to be true. If that is the case then we wouldn't be arguing about the trinity being biblical..... would we?

We're arguing about it because satan in invested in denying the very nature of God.

Clearly, there are people who have fallen for his lies...claiming the Father is the Son, the Spirit is Jesus. Those lies are all from satan, and being perpetrated by you and your mentor God's UNtruth.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ROFLOL I have never seen a more deserving thread for these verses, than this one.

2 Tim 2:14-16
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
(NKJ)