The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

I never said you didn't, meathead.
Nope.
That's what I said.
Vs. "the pillar and ground of the truth." 1st Timothy 3:15 (KJV) :rolleyes:
I already agreed with you here. Matthew 28:6 (KJV) Mark 16:6 (KJV) Luke 24:6 (KJV) "He (the Lord Jesus) is risen." Romans 10:9 (KJV)
You don't boast in the Lord Jesus, nor in His Apostles, nor in their Church; you boast in yourself. :rolleyes:

You did say I didn't believe in the resurrection of Jesus. You did say there is only one temple.

God's Truth

That is an extremely sad testimony.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 KJV
(1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
(3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

What don't you get about we are here to debate doctrines and this is not a thread for Rosenritter to tell us what he/she thinks of us personally?

Rosenritter

:AMR: How far back?
What is your complaint, that the Church had no complaint, for centuries, that Peter's successor in the Roman diocese was supreme among the Church's elders? That was uncontested for centuries. Why, when the Church was her youngest, did everybody all agree that Matthew 16:18 (KJV) says what I've been saying it says? What's your answer for that? They were all wrong, for centuries and centuries and centuries? Right from the start?

Because they tended to kill and persecute the saints that said otherwise, and generally hid the scriptures under the excuse that the common man couldn't understand, and it would be dangerous for him to read?

Rosenritter

:AMR: How far back?
What is your complaint, that the Church had no complaint, for centuries, that Peter's successor in the Roman diocese was supreme among the Church's elders? That was uncontested for centuries. Why, when the Church was her youngest, did everybody all agree that Matthew 16:18 (KJV) says what I've been saying it says? What's your answer for that? They were all wrong, for centuries and centuries and centuries? Right from the start?

Please clarify: are you saying that there was a grand conspiracy to corrupt every single Greek text to alter Matthew 16:18 away from its "true" Pro-Catholic reading? How do you explain the discrepancy?

lifeisgood

And again

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I have no power to convince anyone of anything. It matters not how much I can write here.

My prayer to you is that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) breaks through your indoctrination as only God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can break through the darkness of your indoctrination.

lifeisgood

Matthew: 22. 16. And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

Mark: 12. 14. And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

But you still couldn't provide a verse where Paul says: ‘I couldn't care any less what you think of me’, just like gt

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Unless you show me such information such assertions are empty.

My prayer to you is that God breaks through your indoctrination as only God can break through the darkness of your indoctrination.

Could I ask you when you pray for me you do it to the Father, by the name of Jesus, asking the help of the Holy Spirit, otherwise, your prayer has no power, that is what Jesus said.

I gave you the information from the Bible. YOU, reject what the Bible clearly displays. That is something only you can see. No one can force you to see Father, Son, Holy Spirit as God Almighty.

My prayer to you is that God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) breaks through your indoctrination as only God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) can break through the darkness of your indoctrination.

lifeisgood

Why do you constantly want to attack me personally instead of debate the scriptures? Why do what Satan wants you to do? You attack me just like Satan wants. That should bother you but it doesn't, why not?

Another example that you have plucked your eyes off as popsthebuilder was defending you.

God's Truth

Another example that you have plucked your own eyes off as he was not attacking you.

Who cares who he/she was saying it to? This thread is not "What do you think of the people you are debating".

Stop telling us what you think about so and so. No one cares what you think of them.