The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Salvation by works.

It is never EVER wrong to obey God.

God's words are life.

You were snatched by the devil in your country where Calvinism is spread out like gangrene.

The works that no longer save are circumcision and the sacrifice of animals, etc.

Those are the works that no longer clean and save anyone.

We still have to obey God, we just don't have to get circumcised anymore and sacrifice an animal every day.

God's Truth

GT how can Jesus be the father when he says the father is greater than he?
Because God came as a Man.

Now that I have answered you, tell me how Jesus' Spirit can live in you if he is just a Man?

And that he could do nothing without the father.

Because Jesus came as a Man.

Tell me how the Spirit of Christ lives in you if Christ is not God?

He even said that he was sent by the father and that he was doing the father's will and not his own will. So how can he be the father?

Because he came as a humble Man.

Now tell me how Jesus himself will live in you when we are only given ONE SPIRIT when we are saved?

I have answered your questions, so answer mine! Thank you.

The Father was in him!

The Father is in me too, but that does NOT mean my blood does ANYTHING!

Jesus is God the Father and His blood washes away the sins of the world.

God's Truth

No, it does not you liar.

The trinity doctrine is clearly spelled out THROUGHOUT scripture.

But unbelievers like you don't want to believe the truth.

YOUR MERE DENIAL it means nothing.

I have a powerful testimony.

Even though I was saved in a powerful way, I still had to check on what I was taught.

I tried to defend the trinity doctrine before, but when I searched the written Word of God, it was not something that could be defended.

The Jews who reject Jesus use your trinity doctrine to reject Christ.

I tell you, when I was saved, Jesus spoke to me, and Jesus gave me his Spirit.

Now how does one then say that wasn't Jesus but only a proxy?

No way, for they are one and the same.

There is only one Spirit, and that Spirit is the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit given to all who love Him.

marhig

Because God came as a Man.

Now that I have answered you, tell me how Jesus' Spirit can live in you if he is just a Man?

Because Jesus came as a Man.

Tell me how the Spirit of Christ lives in you if Christ is not God?

Because he came as a humble Man.

Now tell me how Jesus himself will live in you when we are only given ONE SPIRIT when we are saved?

I have answered your questions, so answer mine! Thank you.

The Father is in me too, but that does NOT mean my blood does ANYTHING!

Jesus is God the Father and His blood washes away the sins of the world.
It is the life of Christ that is made manifest in us by the power of the Holy Spirit, this is how the spirit of Christ is within us, and we are then to live by the will of God and obey him and the love of God and life of Christ should be shining through us like a bright and shining light, and Christ through us should be reconciling others to God by the word of reconciliation.

What about this verse, this is when Jesus is with the father in heaven, not when he is a man!

Revelation 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of MY Father.

Revelation 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with MY Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Truster

No I can only do the works through our Lord Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit. I've already said, without God we can do nothing, without his power we are still in darkness under the power of Satan. Jesus is the light and the way out of the pit of darkness. And we can only come to the father through him, the Holy son of the living God his Christ, his beloved son. We can do nothing without him!

You are still in darkness.

What you have is not trust. You have simply psyched up your mental attributes in a form of advanced superstition.

You are the three Un's unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

marhig

You are still in darkness.

What you have is not trust. You have simply psyched up your mental attributes in a form of advanced superstition.

You are the three Un's unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.
You don't know me Truster, or my life.

I hope and pray that God opens your eyes one day and removes your hard heart!

God's Truth

It is the life of Christ that is made manifest in us by the power of the Holy Spirit, this is how the spirit of Christ is within us, and we are then to live by the will of God and obey him and the love of God and life of Christ should be shining through us like a bright and shining light, and Christ through us should be reconciling others to God by the word of reconciliation.

What about this verse, this is when Jesus is with the father in heaven, not when he is a man!

Revelation 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of MY Father.

Revelation 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with MY Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

The Spirit that is given the saved, it IS GOD THE FATHER, it is Jesus CHRIST HIMSELF.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

marhig

The Spirit that is given the saved, it IS GOD THE FATHER, it is Jesus CHRIST HIMSELF.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
Jesus said this

John 14:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

We will come to him... 2 of them!

God's Truth

Jesus said this

John 14:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

We will come to him... 2 of them!

Read that scripture more carefully.

Tell me how, when a person is saved, how can we have the Father and the Son, when we are ONLY GIVEN ONE SPIRIT?

marhig

Read that scripture more carefully.

Tell me how, when a person is saved, how can we have the Father and the Son, when we are ONLY GIVEN ONE SPIRIT?
Yes the life of Christ is made manifest in our hearts through the Holy Spirit! So we then have the Spirit of Christ within!

I believe that they are all of one heart and mind and essence of love, but they are all separate and the father is over all! They are all one, and we are one with them once we are born of God!

God's Truth

Yes the life of Christ is made manifest in our hearts through the Holy Spirit! So we then have the Spirit of Christ within!

I believe that they are all of one heart and mind and essence of love, but they are all separate and the father is over all! They are all one, and we are one with them once we are born of God!

They are NOT separate. They are always together, and they are One, which means the same.

God's Truth

Why do you go on, Marhig, and not address what I asked you?

Tell me how Jesus HIMSELF lives in you when we are only given one Spirit when we are saved.

NWL

GT, you keep going on and talking about this idea that Jesus is the Father even though I and others have shown you verse that quite cleary show that Jesus interacted with a separate person to himself. You have failed to answer mine and other peoples points.

Could you please answer these questions so that I and others can understand your point of view better.

In 1 Cor 15:24 it has Jesus, some time after his ascension, handing back the kingdom to the Father, how is that possible if he himself is the Father?

(1 Corinthians 15:24) "..Next, the end, when he [Jesus] hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.."

You made the claim that the reason why Jesus prayed to the Father in Matt 6 was because he was showing the disciples how and who to pray to and that he wasn't actually speaking to the father because the Father came down to earth as Jesus. If this is true then why do we have Jesus praying to the Father in private away from the disciples?

(Matthew 26:36,39) "..Then Jesus came with them to the spot called Geth·semʹa·ne, and he said to the disciples: “Sit down here while I go over there and pray... And going a little way forward, he fell facedown, praying: “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from me. Yet, not as I will, but as you will..”

You implied that because Jesus was just a man he didn't know the same things as the father, where do you get the idea that it takes Almighty God to remember a single date?

(Matthew 24:36) “..Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.."

How is it possible that Jesus sat at the right hand of God if he is the God who's hand he sits at?

(Acts 7:55) "..But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand.."

Last edited: