• Total voters

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 14:9 states: "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the
Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 1 1-3 states; "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The Word was Christ and the Bible says He was God and the creator of ALL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
John 16:8-9 states; "And when he is come, he will reprove
the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Here Christ is speaking of the Holy Spirit and what He will do when
He comes.

Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit as; He. The third part of the Trinity.

popsthebuilder

John 16:8-9 states; "And when he is come, he will reprove
the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Here Christ is speaking of the Holy Spirit and what He will do when
He comes.

Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit as; He. The third part of the Trinity.
Matthew 1 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
16: And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Matthew 1 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
18: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
20: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1 (KJV) - ማቴዎስ
20: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

According to that Jesus of Christ was Jesus of the Holy Spirit. Making your trinity not so much 3 separate things, and definitely not three people.

Mark 13 (KJV) - ማርቆስ
32: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Pretty sure is Jesus of Nazareth was utterly equivalent to GOD while he walked the earth in flesh then he would have known the hour of judgment, as the Father does.

Hebrews 2 (KJV) - እብራውያን
9: But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The fullness of the Father is eternal and will never die

Hebrews 2 (KJV) - እብራውያን
9: But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Luke 1 (KJV) - ሉቃስ
31: And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32: He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Again, not eternal.

The Holy Spirit is eternal, the flesh is not.

Luke 1 (KJV) - ሉቃስ
35: And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

I'm done for now. Don't want to detour any from seeking the word by posting too much of it.😊

Peace

popsthebuilder

The problem is, it's too long of a post. Get it? Maybe not?
It's hard for me to observe specific rules through tapatalk on my cell phone because I can't really access them. If there is a rule in regards to length of a post could you please forward it to me or attach a link to it so that I can be familiar with it? Thank you in advance.

popsthebuilder

You two and your fellow heretics can find other passages that speak
of Christ being, God the Son. If you're not beyond blind at this point?
I'm aware that the Holy Spirit is of GOD. I'm aware that Jesus of Nazareth was put here by GOD to show us the way to Him, and pay for sins past, before we knew him.

I know that repentance of sin and not repentance of all good works for the sake of all, by God's will is the unchanged word of God since before the church fathers. Jesus, blessed be his name, is the way, by his example, teachings, and self sacrifice. The Holy Spirit, that writes on the heart of the true believer, and saved through Crist is also the way, and the same as was in the Christ, and too made available to us by the sacrifice of the pure white Lamb of GOD. He was perfect, without blemish in the sight of GOD.

You can say God is comprised of three observable parts of you want. Based on the teachings, example, and self sacrifice of the first born of GOD, before the creation of man or earth, I cannot say that the son of man was ever wholly GOD in the flesh, so much as fully of GOD. He taught utter humility, and all praise to his Father, and that is what I will abide to with my whole heart, ever seeking God's will, that he might show not only mercy to the generations to come, but utter, whole direction by the Lord's will.

In other words what are we arguing for? Can't we speak with a common goal in mind(adherence to God's word), and help one another, without damnation, condemnation, ridicule, and attempted humiliation? Can we not even see one another are of like mind due to the smoke that is deceit?

Peace

All praise is to GOD by way of his beloved, Christ. May his sacrifice not be in vain by the very will of GOD.

popsthebuilder

1Clem 24:1
Let us understand, dearly beloved, how the Master continually
showeth unto us the resurrection that shall be hereafter; whereof He
made the Lord Jesus Christ the firstfruit, when He raised Him from
the dead.

popsthebuilder

1Clem 24:2
Let us behold, dearly beloved, the resurrection which happeneth at
its proper season.

1Clem 24:3
Day and night show unto us the resurrection. The night falleth
asleep, and day ariseth; the day departeth, and night cometh on.

1Clem 24:4
Let us mark the fruits, how and in what manner the sowing taketh
place.

1Clem 24:5
The sower goeth forth and casteth into the earth each of the
seeds; and these falling into the earth dry and bare decay: then out
of their decay the mightiness of the Master's providence raiseth them
up, and from being one they increase manifold and bear fruit.

popsthebuilder

1Clem 42:3
Having therefore received a charge, and having been fully assured
through the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and confirmed in
the word of God with full assurance of the Holy Ghost, they went
forth with the glad tidings that the kingdom of God should come.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
John 10:30 states; "I and my Father are one."

And later he says we are one with both of them.

...“that they all may be one as You, Father, are in Me and I in You that they also may be one in Us... (John 17:21 NKJV)​

You failed to mention that. Was it on purpose or did you not know that we are sons of God?

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. (Romans 8:14 NKJV)​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said, "I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts" (Revelation 21:6 NKJV).

What does Jesus' metaphor about the fountain of water refer to?

genuineoriginal

You're a man, ought we to believe you?
There is someone greater than me that you should believe.

John 9:35
35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?​

John 10:25
25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.​

John 10:30 states; "I and my Father are one."

John 17:21-23
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.​

How are the Son of God and God the Father one?
This is important, because Jesus wants us to be one in the same way that the Son of God and God the Father are one.