The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Apple7

Worshiping GOD in spirit is with your soul, and in truth is not in words but in actions and utterly- truthfully.

Peace

I apologize for being overly harsh brother.

You should pay attention to Jesus when He tells you that He is The Truth...

John 14.6…Jesus

Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and The Truth (hē alētheia), and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

In fact, ALL the way through the NT, 'The Truth' ALWAYS refers to Jesus as the subject.

John 1.9 – 17…Jesus

He was The True (to alēthinon) Light; He enlightens every man coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came into being through Him, yet the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave authority to become children of God, to the ones believing into His name, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God. And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and of Truth (alētheias). John witnesses concerning Him, and has cried out, saying, This One was He of whom I said, He coming after me has been before me, for He was preceding me. And out of His fullness we all received, and grace on top of grace. For the Law was given through Moses, but grace and The Truth (hē alētheia) came through Jesus Christ.

John 3.19 – 21…Jesus

And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness more than the Light, for their works were evil. For everyone practicing wickedness hates the Light, and does not come to the Light, that his works may not be exposed. But the one practicing The Truth (tēn alētheian) comes to the Light, that his works may be revealed, that they exist, having been worked in God.

John 5.32 – 33…Jesus

It is Another that witnesses concerning Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses concerning Me is true. You have sent to John, and he has testified to The Truth (tē alētheia).

John 6.32 – 33…Jesus

Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Moses has not given you the bread out of Heaven, but My Father gives you The True (ton alēthinon) bread out of Heaven. For the bread of God is He coming down out of Heaven and giving life to the world.

John 8.31 – 46…Jesus

Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue in My Word, you are truly My disciples. And you will know The Truth (tēn alētheian), and The Truth (hē alētheia) will set you free. They answered Him, We are Abraham's seed, and we have been in slavery to no one, never! How do You say, You will become free? Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Everyone practicing sin is a slave of sin. But the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains to the age. Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. I know that you are Abraham's seed, but you seek to kill Me, because My Word is not given room in you. I speak what I have seen with My Father. And you therefore do what you have seen with your father. They answered and said to Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus said to them, If you were children of Abraham, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a man who has spoken The Truth (tēn alētheian) to you, which I heard alongside of God. Abraham did not do this. You do the works of your father. They said to Him, We were not born of fornication; we have one father, God. Then Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I went forth and have come from God. For I have not come from Myself, but that One sent Me. Why do you not know My speech? It is because you are not able to hear My Word. You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in The Truth (tē alētheia), because there is no Truth (alētheia) in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak The Truth (tēn alētheian), you do not believe Me. Who of you reproves Me concerning sin? But if I speak Truth (alētheian), why do you not believe Me?

John 14.16 – 18…Jesus

And I will petition the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may remain with you to the age, the Spirit of The Truth (tēs alētheias), whom the world cannot receive because it does not see Him nor know Him. But you know Him, for He abides with you and shall be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I am coming to you.

John 15.26…Jesus

And when the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of The Truth (tēs alētheias)who proceeds from the Father, that One will witness concerning Me.

John 16.7…Jesus

But I tell you The Truth (tēn alētheian), it is advantageous for you that I should go; for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 16.13 – 14…Jesus

But when that One comes, the Spirit, TheTruth (tēs alētheias), He will guide you into all The Truth (tē alētheia), for He will not speak from Himself, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will announce the coming things to you. That One will glorify Me, for He will receive from Mine and will announce to you.

John 17.3…Jesus

And this is everlasting life, that they may know You, the only True (alēthinon) God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

John 17.17 – 19…Jesus

Sanctify them in The Truth (tē alētheia); Your Word is Truth (alētheia). As You have sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world, and I sanctify Myself for them, that they also may be sanctified in Truth (alētheia).

John 18.37 – 38…Jesus

Then Pilate said to Him, Are You really a king? Jesus answered, You say that I am a king. For this purpose I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I might witness to The Truth (tē alētheia). Everyone being of The Truth (tēs alētheias) hears My voice. Pilate said to Him, What is Truth (alētheia)? And saying this, he again went out to the Jews and said to them, I do not find even one crime in Him!

1 John 2.8…Jesus

gain I write a new commandment to you which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and The True (to alēthinon) Light already shines.

1 John 5.20…Jesus

And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know The True (ton alēthinon) One, and we are in The True (tō alēthinō) One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is The True (ho alēthinos) God and the life everlasting.

1 John 1.6 – 8…Jesus

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and we walk in darkness, we lie and are not practicing The Truth (tēn alētheian). But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth (hē alētheia) is not in us.

1 John 2.4…Jesus

The one saying, I have known Him, and not keeping His commands is a liar, and The Truth (hē alētheia) is not in that one.

1 John 2.21 – 23…Jesus

I did not write to you because you do not know The Truth (tēn alētheian), but because you know Him, and because every lie is not of The Truth (tēs alētheias). Who is the liar, except the one denying, saying that Jesus is not the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one denying the Father and the Son. Everyone denying the Son does not have the Father. The one confessing the Son also has the Father.

1 John 3.18 – 19…Jesus

My little children, let us not love in word, or in tongue, but in deed and in Truth (alētheia). And in this we shall know that we are of The Truth (tēs alētheias), and shall persuade our hearts before Him,

1 John 4.3 – 6…Jesus

And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God; and this is the antichrist which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world. Little children, you are of God and have overcome them, because He in you is greater than he in the world. They are of the world; because of this they speak of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God; the one knowing God hears us. Whoever is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit The Truth (tēs alētheias), and the spirit of error.

popsthebuilder

The words triune, trinity, God the son, nor mother of God are in any scripture I have read, and I have read a lot. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I would prefer to be right.

Peace

popsthebuilder

You should pay attention to Jesus when He tells you that He is The Truth...

John 14.6…Jesus

Jesus said to him, I am the Way, and The Truth (hē alētheia), and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

In fact, ALL the way through the NT, 'The Truth' ALWAYS refers to Jesus as the subject.

John 1.9 – 17…Jesus

He was The True (to alēthinon) Light; He enlightens every man coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world came into being through Him, yet the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave authority to become children of God, to the ones believing into His name, who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God. And the Word became flesh and tabernacled among us. And we beheld His glory, glory as of an only begotten from the Father, full of grace and of Truth (alētheias). John witnesses concerning Him, and has cried out, saying, This One was He of whom I said, He coming after me has been before me, for He was preceding me. And out of His fullness we all received, and grace on top of grace. For the Law was given through Moses, but grace and The Truth (hē alētheia) came through Jesus Christ.

John 3.19 – 21…Jesus

And this is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness more than the Light, for their works were evil. For everyone practicing wickedness hates the Light, and does not come to the Light, that his works may not be exposed. But the one practicing The Truth (tēn alētheian) comes to the Light, that his works may be revealed, that they exist, having been worked in God.

John 5.32 – 33…Jesus

It is Another that witnesses concerning Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses concerning Me is true. You have sent to John, and he has testified to The Truth (tē alētheia).

John 6.32 – 33…Jesus

Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Moses has not given you the bread out of Heaven, but My Father gives you The True (ton alēthinon) bread out of Heaven. For the bread of God is He coming down out of Heaven and giving life to the world.

John 8.31 – 46…Jesus

Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue in My Word, you are truly My disciples. And you will know The Truth (tēn alētheian), and The Truth (hē alētheia) will set you free. They answered Him, We are Abraham's seed, and we have been in slavery to no one, never! How do You say, You will become free? Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Everyone practicing sin is a slave of sin. But the slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains to the age. Therefore, if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed. I know that you are Abraham's seed, but you seek to kill Me, because My Word is not given room in you. I speak what I have seen with My Father. And you therefore do what you have seen with your father. They answered and said to Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus said to them, If you were children of Abraham, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a man who has spoken The Truth (tēn alētheian) to you, which I heard alongside of God. Abraham did not do this. You do the works of your father. They said to Him, We were not born of fornication; we have one father, God. Then Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I went forth and have come from God. For I have not come from Myself, but that One sent Me. Why do you not know My speech? It is because you are not able to hear My Word. You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you desire to do. That one was a murderer from the beginning, and he has not stood in The Truth (tē alētheia), because there is no Truth (alētheia) in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own, because he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I speak The Truth (tēn alētheian), you do not believe Me. Who of you reproves Me concerning sin? But if I speak Truth (alētheian), why do you not believe Me?

John 14.16 – 18…Jesus

And I will petition the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may remain with you to the age, the Spirit of The Truth (tēs alētheias), whom the world cannot receive because it does not see Him nor know Him. But you know Him, for He abides with you and shall be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I am coming to you.

John 15.26…Jesus

And when the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of The Truth (tēs alētheias)who proceeds from the Father, that One will witness concerning Me.

John 16.7…Jesus

But I tell you The Truth (tēn alētheian), it is advantageous for you that I should go; for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you.

John 16.13 – 14…Jesus

But when that One comes, the Spirit, TheTruth (tēs alētheias), He will guide you into all The Truth (tē alētheia), for He will not speak from Himself, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will announce the coming things to you. That One will glorify Me, for He will receive from Mine and will announce to you.

John 17.3…Jesus

And this is everlasting life, that they may know You, the only True (alēthinon) God, and Jesus Christ, whom You have sent.

John 17.17 – 19…Jesus

Sanctify them in The Truth (tē alētheia); Your Word is Truth (alētheia). As You have sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world, and I sanctify Myself for them, that they also may be sanctified in Truth (alētheia).

John 18.37 – 38…Jesus

Then Pilate said to Him, Are You really a king? Jesus answered, You say that I am a king. For this purpose I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I might witness to The Truth (tē alētheia). Everyone being of The Truth (tēs alētheias) hears My voice. Pilate said to Him, What is Truth (alētheia)? And saying this, he again went out to the Jews and said to them, I do not find even one crime in Him!

1 John 2.8…Jesus

gain I write a new commandment to you which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away, and The True (to alēthinon) Light already shines.

1 John 5.20…Jesus

And we know that the Son of God has come, and He has given to us an understanding that we may know The True (ton alēthinon) One, and we are in The True (tō alēthinō) One, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is The True (ho alēthinos) God and the life everlasting.

1 John 1.6 – 8…Jesus

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and we walk in darkness, we lie and are not practicing The Truth (tēn alētheian). But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth (hē alētheia) is not in us.

1 John 2.4…Jesus

The one saying, I have known Him, and not keeping His commands is a liar, and The Truth (hē alētheia) is not in that one.

1 John 2.21 – 23…Jesus

I did not write to you because you do not know The Truth (tēn alētheian), but because you know Him, and because every lie is not of The Truth (tēs alētheias). Who is the liar, except the one denying, saying that Jesus is not the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one denying the Father and the Son. Everyone denying the Son does not have the Father. The one confessing the Son also has the Father.

1 John 3.18 – 19…Jesus

My little children, let us not love in word, or in tongue, but in deed and in Truth (alētheia). And in this we shall know that we are of The Truth (tēs alētheias), and shall persuade our hearts before Him,

1 John 4.3 – 6…Jesus

And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not from God; and this is the antichrist which you heard is coming, and now is already in the world. Little children, you are of God and have overcome them, because He in you is greater than he in the world. They are of the world; because of this they speak of the world, and the world hears them. We are of God; the one knowing God hears us. Whoever is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit The Truth (tēs alētheias), and the spirit of error.
Jesus is the truth, but not all of those refer to Jesus as the truth in itself, and none of them say he is coequal, but begotten.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus is the truth, but not all of those refer to Jesus as the truth in itself, and none of them say he is coequal, but begotten.

Peace

I'll let you in on something. Jesus Christ (Son of God, God the Son,
Savior of our soul, Lamb slain at the cross) is not a "created being."
He was God in the flesh. He's mentioned in Genesis through
Revelation, and is the creator of all that is. You and your ilk
(Keypurr, etc.) are spreading false doctrine throughout this
forum. You poor souls have no Spiritual discernment, no real
faith in Christ or His Gospel.

You're lost and awaiting the final judgement if you don't find
God's Grace towards mankind, in this Dispensation of Grace.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You Trinity doubters post all kinds of Scripture verses, but don't have
a clue about where you'll be spending eternity? Anybody can post Scripture.
But, if you're not a member of the Body of Christ before you leave this world,
you'll spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

journey

That's garbage BR. Belief in God and his son is what is required to be a Christian. Christ came in the flesh, he was sent by his God.

God was made manifest in the flesh as God with us. Does this sound familiar to passages of Scripture in the Holy Bible? It should.

Jesus Christ said "I and my Father are one". That's true - Jesus Christ was God the Son, ONE with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

Don't waste your time replying with your weird theories. I've heard them several times before and don't buy them. That's putting it mildly.

genuineoriginal

Any Lexicon refutes your ignorance...

....'so apparently plural participle עשָֹׁ֑י Job 35:10, Isaiah 54:5'
You seem to be quite ignorant of Hebrew suffixes.
I am not.
You are only fooling yourself.
עשַֹׁיִךְ is singular possessive, not plural.

journey

The words triune, trinity, God the son, nor mother of God are in any scripture I have read, and I have read a lot. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I would prefer to be right.

Peace

The Apostle Paul is talking about Jesus Christ and the Godhead here:

Colossians 2:9-10 KJV For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The "Godhead" is plural, so there isn't much of a mystery here. Almighty God is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - yet the Three are ONE. This portion of Scripture also clearly states that Jesus Christ is God. Triune and trinity simply indicate three, and that's what the Holy Trinity is - THREE - yet the Three are ONE. I'd love to hear your definition of the "Godhead".

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Colossians 2:9-10 KJV For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

The "Godhead" is plural, so there isn't much of a mystery here. Almighty God is God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit - yet the Three are ONE. This portion of Scripture also clearly states that Jesus Christ is God. Triune and trinity simply indicate three, and that's what the Holy Trinity is - THREE - yet the Three are ONE. I'd love to hear your definition of the "Godhead".

Colossians 2:9-10 KJV For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

That makes a trinity four.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One who rejects the Trinity is not a Christian. How is that for not being deceitful. That is being truthful. If you believe Jesus to be just a man your belief in His sacrifice is in vain.

Romans 3:23 English Standard Version (ESV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Jesus is a man.

Do you deny it?

LA

musterion

There are more verses in the Bible showing other gods than there are verses that can be twisted to support the Trinity.

Thete it is, folks. Everything you need to know about this Mormon idiot. He actually believes in other gods when God says He is alone.

No more time to waste on him. Outta here.

popsthebuilder

The godhead or God helm is part of the full armor of GOD. It goes with the chest plate and sword of GOD, and is given to those wholly under the direction of God. The sword of God is the Word. The plate is for protection from the evil spirit that too can indwell in us. The Godhead is possible by way of the Holy Ghost, and keeps ones intentions or motives pure. It is similar to the chest plate as it keeps evil from coming into your thoughts.

popsthebuilder

Let's take a look with out taking things out of context, that we might truly understand, shall we;

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
1: Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,
2: To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Notice Christ is spoken of as being in the faithful. Notice the separation of Christ the Lord and son, and God the Father.

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
3: We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
4: Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,
5: For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Oh look GOD the Father and Jesus the son are yet still represented as two different things... Strange!

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
6: Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
7: As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;
8: Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.

Oh neat, according to this the holy spirit has and will be shown to everyone. Can you say selfless conscience? What about Christ consciousness?
Even speaks of other spirits who not only bring forth the word of GOD, but who rejoice in the second coming of the Christ, and our love of the spirit and what is right that has been placed on our heart by Christ(the Holy Ghost)

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
9: For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10: That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11: Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Speaking of the godhead, and works or fruits that result, also speaks of long suffering for those that insist all you have to do is believe the name of Christ literally, and without actually believing enough to act accordingly.

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
12: Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Again, the Father is separate from the saints of light. Speaks of the power of the holy spirit to wholly change us into saints and as such pays for our previous sins.

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Speaks of how all things where formed by GOD for God's will. Also stated that Christ is the physical manifestation of the incomprehensible, invisible GOD, but of course God is a person and persons are invisible right?

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
18: And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19: For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20: And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Speaking again of the fact that GOD the Father gave the Christ all authority, yet still obviously states that although Christ is and was fully of GOD, he is not the one creator GOD, but the one bestowed with the fullness OF GOD. God didn't bestow himself with something GOD already had did it?

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
21: And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22: In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Speaking again of unwavering Faith and as such utter direction under God, as in not sin.

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
24: Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
25: Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26: Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Speaks of the forgiveness of past Sims by the payment of flesh by Jesus. Goes on to mention the mystery of the gospels that has been hidden from the masses, in plain view, yet they could not perceive due to erroneous intentional misdirection through the doctrines of man over the ages.

Colossians 1 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
27: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Hey look another reference to Christ(the Holy Spirit) being in all, by the will of GOD before the creation of man.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
1: For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
2: That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
3: In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Again speaking of long suffering on our account that we might, by the will of God, come together in unity by way Christ. More universal reconciliation. Again, note set separation of Christ from GOD.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
4: And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
5: For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.
6: As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

Definitely speaking against the trinity and the thought that GOD on any level is man. Also speaking of hypocricy as we who really have faith are to carry ourselves as such in all we do, and not idly speak, but do all for he sake of man under the direction of GOD.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
7: Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
8: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9: For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Conveniently left that one out earlier? Specifically speaks against erroneous tradition and the fact that those who are fully of faith in GOD are to likened to Christ in the fullness of the godhead.

Colossians 2 (KJV) - ቆሎሴ
10: And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
11: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12: Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Again showing that those truly faithful are complete in Christ. Not cut sin off by the flesh or acts of man, but through purity of heart because Christ is the fullness of the godhead, and as such there is no room for sin in our hearts once we accept Christ(the Holy spirit) not in word, but in all things.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.

Peace

popsthebuilder

I'll let you in on something. Jesus Christ (Son of God, God the Son,
Savior of our soul, Lamb slain at the cross) is not a "created being."
He was God in the flesh. He's mentioned in Genesis through
Revelation, and is the creator of all that is. You and your ilk
(Keypurr, etc.) are spreading false doctrine throughout this
forum. You poor souls have no Spiritual discernment, no real
faith in Christ or His Gospel.

You're lost and awaiting the final judgement if you don't find
God's Grace towards mankind, in this Dispensation of Grace.
Wow. More bigotry and hate pretending to be of Christ. That's great. Not really. More baseless assumption too, yay!

Peace