popsthebuilder

The Spirit has;
a mind, Romans 8:27
a will, 1 Corinthians 12:11
He speaks, Acts 8:29, 13:1
He loves, Romans 15:20
He grieves, Ephesians 4:30
He prays, Romans 8:26

Forces do not do those things, persons do.
Are you really so conceited as to limit what God is and isn't based on what a human can or can't comprehend?

It is beginning to become apparent who is and is not rightly guided.

I hope we all find our way to GOD, by his will.

Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two can play that. Stop being deceitful

U·ni·tar·i·an

ˌyo͞onəˈterēən/

noun

THEOLOGY

a person, especially a Christian, who asserts the unity of God and rejects the doctrine of the Trinity.

One who rejects the Trinity is not a Christian. How is that for not being deceitful. That is being truthful. If you believe Jesus to be just a man your belief in His sacrifice is in vain.

Romans 3:23 English Standard Version (ESV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you really so conceited as to limit what God is and isn't based on what a human can or can't comprehend?

It is beginning to become apparent who is and is not rightly guided.

I hope we all find our way to GOD, by his will.

Peace

Are you so foolish as to not believe in the nature of God and his attributes?

popsthebuilder

The Holy Spirit is not Christ;

John 14:16 English Standard Version (ESV)

16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,[a] to be with you forever,
Wow, is that it? Crist/Christ/Cristos indeed is the Holy Spirit. And a spirit, by definition, isn't a person

Jesus of Christ, or Jesus of Nazareth the Christ, was wholly of the holy spirit. It was imparted to him without any waver and was testified to by John the Baptist.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, is that it? Crist/Christ/Cristos indeed is the Holy Spirit. And a spirit, by definition, isn't a person

Jesus of Christ, or Jesus of Nazareth the Christ, was wholly of the holy spirit. It was imparted to him without any waver and was testified to by John the Baptist.

Guess that is why we have scriptures like this;

Matthew 28:19 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

To show those of us who are not well versed in the scriptures what truth is.

popsthebuilder

Third posting is a charm?

The Spirit has;

I guess a literal person created all too as opposed to being with the creator in spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess a literal person created all too as opposed to being with the creator in spirit.

Look, you are a Unitarian and I understand your error but don't expect me or other Trinitarians to believe as you do.

2 Timothy 2:15 English Standard Version (ESV)

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

popsthebuilder

How many times do I have to post it.

The Spirit has;

You can sound like a parrot all you want. It still doesn't make it so.

Just because the holy spirit can reside in a person doesn't mean it's a person.

Apple7

There are only four verses in the entire Bible that use plurality for God.
These four verses are found in the Old Testament.
Genesis 1:26 Genesis 3:22 Genesis 11:7 Isaiah 6:8

Even with these four verses, the Old Testament clearly teaches us to hold a Monotheistic Unitarian faith in a single God.

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

Owned.

popsthebuilder

One who rejects the Trinity is not a Christian. How is that for not being deceitful. That is being truthful. If you believe Jesus to be just a man your belief in His sacrifice is in vain.

Romans 3:23 English Standard Version (ESV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Firstly, I never said Jesus the Christ was only a man.

Just so you can prove your point; could you please show scripture stating the equivalent to " if a follower of the Lord under GOD doesn't believe in the trinity(by the way; I do) then they are unbelievers?

Thanks
Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Firstly, I never said Jesus the Christ was only a man.

Just so you can prove your point; could you please show scripture stating the equivalent to " if a follower of the Lord under GOD doesn't believe in the trinity(by the way; I do) then they are unbelievers?

Thanks
Peace

Is he God?

Apple7

Thanks
Peace

The NT, just like the OT, is clear that we need to worship God as He has revealed Himself – which is Triune.

Paul clearly distanced himself from his unbelieving Jewish brethren by his following belief declaration:

But I confess this to you that according to the Way, which they say is a sect, so I worship the ancestral God believing all things according to that having been written in the Law and the Prophets, having hope toward God, which these themselves also admit, of a resurrection being about to be of the dead, both of just and unjust ones. (Acts 24.14)

Clearly, Paul builds upon the previous Hebrew prophets and is now able to worship God properly ‘according to The Way’ and according to that which had previously been written in the Torah and the prophets.

Obviously, Paul is able to see what his Jewish brethren have missed. Jews have been in denial of proper worship of God – and ‘The Way’ has laid the foundation for proper worship to God.

Proper worship of God, according to God:

But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. For the Father also seeks such, the ones worshiping Him. God is spirit, and the ones worshiping Him must worship in spirit and truth.
(John 4.23 - 24)

This proper worship is as a Triune entity:

• Father
• Son (Truth)
• Spirit

popsthebuilder

Guess that is why we have scriptures like this;

Matthew 28:19 English Standard Version (ESV)

19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

To show those of us who are not well versed in the scriptures what truth is.
I don't deny the Father, son, or the Holy Spirit, so what are you talking about?

Also; my eyes must be getting bad, but I didn't see anything about consubstsntial, or coequal in that verse either.Could you try again please?

Once again, just so we are clear; I do believe in a form of the trinity. I even believe they are all three con substantial. I even hold Christ equivalent to GOD now that he has ascended to his station with the Father. I even believe that Christ was with GOD as the Holy spirit prior to the formation of the earth.

So what exactly is your problem? Perhaps you are confused. Are you going to condemn me now because I do not hold the son of man(flesh) as equivalent to GOD fully?

Peace

popsthebuilder

Look, you are a Unitarian and I understand your error but don't expect me or other Trinitarians to believe as you do.

15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
You evidently understand little.

If you understand my error then put it into words in a manner of which it can be shone to me. Isn't that your duty?

Thanks

popsthebuilder

I adhere to the verse you posted to the best of my ability.

Thanks