The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

To get back to the basics, God created the heavens and earth. If Jesus is created then He did not create the heavens and the earth and scripture would contradict itself. Only God can do that.

You ave a point BR, but I can not argue with words in the Bible.

Look at Christ as the worker and God as the boss. The boss gave the worker the tools to do the job.

You still confuse Jesus with he spirit son. Jesus did not exist at the creation. Only God and the spirit son did. I realize that is a hard pill to swallow, but.........it written in the book. Jesus was born to Mary.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You ave a point BR, but I can not argue with words in the Bible.

Look at Christ as the worker and God as the boss. The boss gave the worker the tools to do the job.

You still confuse Jesus with he spirit son. Jesus did not exist at the creation. Only God and the spirit son did. I realize that is a hard pill to swallow, but.........it written in the book. Jesus was born to Mary.

You cannot say that Keypurr. It does not wash. The created, your Jesus cannot be the Creator. Sorry friend. Your theology is terribly flawed.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
A "force" does NOT speak and give commands.

You are exactly right. An electromagnetic force cannot give commands or speak. All an electromagnetic force can do is to communicate the commands of a person by means of a telephone or a PA system or a fire alarm or some such device.

I think we all realize there can be no such thing as a spiritual force to communicate the commands or speech of a Spirit being.

Yeah, that's a really good point, thanks.

Oh wait, Jeremiah said, "Then the word of the Lord came to me..." (Jeremiah 1:4)

Never mind, it probably came by mail.

Right Divider

Body part
You are exactly right. An electromagnetic force cannot give commands or speak. All an electromagnetic force can do is to communicate the commands of a person by means of a telephone or a PA system or a fire alarm or some such device.
Where do you get THAT from? :dunce:

You're a loonie and will soon be back on my ignore list.

keypurr

You cannot say that Keypurr. It does not wash. The created, your Jesus cannot be the Creator. Sorry friend. Your theology is terribly flawed.

JESUS IS NOT THE CREATOR. HE IS A MAN.

CHRIST is a created godlike being. A spirit. Brother, I wish you would give a bit of your time looking over the verses I have posted for you. I Have nothing but your well being on my agenda. I feel very strong in my faith. I only wish to share my thoughts. I can not disprove my faith, I have tried.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is more of a messenger, force. God speaks and the spirits jump.

The Holy Spirit is God.
Acts 5:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

it is easy to come to a conclusion when a common definition is agreed apon..
this is how we know colors and math....
yet truth can not usually be agreed apon when the same eyes are not used to view the picture.

keypurr

I think we all realize there can be no such thing as a spiritual force to communicate the commands or speech of a Spirit being.

Yeah, that's a really good point, thanks.

Oh wait, Jeremiah said, "Then the word of the Lord came to me..." (Jeremiah 1:4)

Never mind, it probably came by mail.

Still needed a force to do it. Does not the word of God come by a spiritual being or force? The comforter is a spiritual force or power to influence our minds.

keypurr

The Holy Spirit is God.
Acts 5:3-4 King James Version (KJV)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Your not reading my posts BR. The Holy Spirit is an agent of the most high. Like outer spirits it is sent to represent the most high. To lie to it would be considered to lie to the most high. Why do folks pick one verse and build it up to something that is not there. I always try to formulate my thoughts on many verses.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He has personality. He's a person

Yes, we know. He fathered Jesus.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:20)​