The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I only call him what God says he is.

He is my mediator with God, he is King of Kings, Lord of all yet he is a creation. If I am wrong he will judge me fairly, for what I post I sincerely believe is truth.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Where does the scripture specifically say that He is a creation? King of Kings, yes. Lord of Lords, yes. Creation, absolutly not.

keypurr

Where does the scripture specifically say that He is a creation? King of Kings, yes. Lord of Lords, yes. Creation, absolutly not.

Are you not reading my posts?

Col 1:15 is the clear statement BR

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you not reading my posts?

Col 1:15 is the clear statement BR

(KJV) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

No Keypurr, That shows his position of supremacy over the universe. How many times do I need to repeat it.

keypurr

BR, I know how hard it is to discard thoughts that you have been exposed to all your life. It was not an easy time for me. It cost me some family and friends. But I made a choice to make God first in my life, not people who could not or would not understand what I believed in. Everyone has to make their own choices, I have made mine.

I love the God of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is an image friend, name any image that is not a creation.

Make your choice, God or Man, you can not serve both.

Genesis 1:1 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Do you believe it? From what I can gather you say that a created being created all things, not God.

keypurr

Do you believe it? From what I can gather you say that a created being created all things, not God.

Yes, God created all through his spirit son Christ.

The Farther was pleased that his created son had his fullness.

Col 1:15 [emoji404] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Note the last line BR. Christ is a created form of God.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What does that tell you? Christ is a form of God, but not God.
So to say he is "a" god would be correct. Note lower case g.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, God created all through his spirit son Christ.

The Farther was pleased that his created son had his fullness.

Col 1:15 [emoji404] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

Note the last line BR. Christ is a created form of God.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

What does that tell you? Christ is a form of God, but not God.
So to say he is "a" god would be correct. Note lower case g.

Then if the spirit Son is created He is not God!!! Your thinking is flawed. God created. The creation did not create.

keypurr

Then if the spirit Son is created He is not God!!! Your thinking is flawed. God created. The creation did not create.

No, I said the spirit son is a created FORM of God.

This creation was given the power of his Father, the fullness. Do you see what that is saying? Christ, the express image spirit son is given the fullness of his God. Yet, he is not God, he is a FORM of God. A creation.

ONLY THE FATHER IS THE TRUE GOD, John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Very clear BR, there is only one true God and Jesus told you who it is. Jesus Christ has a God, the same one we have.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I said the spirit son is a created FORM of God.

This creation was given the power of his Father, the fullness. Do you see what that is saying? Christ, the express image spirit son is given the fullness of his God. Yet, he is not God, he is a FORM of God. A creation.

ONLY THE FATHER IS THE TRUE GOD, John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Very clear BR, there is only one true God and Jesus told you who it is. Jesus Christ has a God, the same one we have.

God created Keypurr. What is it that you don't understand about that. To say differently is blasphemy.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is my mediator with God, he is King of Kings, Lord of all yet he is a creation. If I am wrong he will judge me fairly..

Jesus only judges believers. We will judge you at the Last Day.

A believer is a person who has the Spirit of Christ.

keypurr

No, Jesus was born to be the Savior, my question is about your created son. What was his purpose supposed to be?

Jesus is not the spiritual son at the creation jamie. There was a Christ before the world was made.

God needed a flesh son to be the sinless sacrifice, he also needed a body to hold his express image who was SENT to bring light to the world. Christ became flesh in the body God prepared for him. Jesus Christ is both human and spirit, but the spirit that speaks through him is Christ.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everything comes from God through Christ. I have no problem with that BR.

In order to say that you must believe that the Christ is God. As far as I know you don't.

keypurr

Jesus only judges believers. We will judge you at the Last Day.

A believer is a person who has the Spirit of Christ.

Are you saying that I am not in the spirit with Christ?

I believe I am. I believe the comforter has been sent to enlighten me on some understanding of his words.

keypurr

In order to say that you must believe that the Christ is God. As far as I know you don't.

No, Christ is a created FORM of God.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Who or what is the SPIRIT of GOD that moved upon the face of the waters? Sounds like Christ to me. He is a spirit of God. At the time, he was the ONLY spirit of God, for all things were created through him.

There is only ONE GOD, the FATHER. EVERYTHING else is a CREATION. That is what Jesus Christ told you.

Make our choice before its to late for you my friend.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He is an image friend, name any image that is not a creation.

Jesus of Nazareth was engraved with the Father's character which made him an image of his Father.

So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but it was He who said to Him:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.”

As He also says in another place:
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek”;

who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death and was heard because of His godly fear, though He was a Son, yet He learned obedience by the things which He suffered. And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, called by God as High Priest “according to the order of Melchizedek,” of whom we have much to say and hard to explain since you have become dull of hearing. (Hebrews 5:5-11)​

Jesus Christ became a perfected image of the Father by his obedience through his sufferings.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, Christ is a created FORM of God.

Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Who or what is the SPIRIT of GOD that moved upon the face of the waters? Sounds like Christ to me. He is a spirit of God. At the time, he was the ONLY spirit of God, for all things were created through him.

There is only ONE GOD, the FATHER. EVERYTHING else is a CREATION. That is what Jesus Christ told you.

Make our choice before its to late for you my friend.

You are already too late. What do you not understand in that the creation cannot create. No, the Spirit that moved over the waters was the Holy Spirit. Do you think that He is a creation too?