The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

John 9:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Kinda makes me wonder why nobody capitalized him in that sentence.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
[FONT="]Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [/FONT]it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. Isaiah 44:8

Close.

But he's talkin' 'bout man made ones.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ah, so in His humanity, He has a Rock....while still being the Rock, Himself.

2 Samuel 22:3The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Sorry darlin', you can't have it both ways.

There is only one God and he sent his son.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Word was God....the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.

You need more proof? Who was John the Baptist? The voice crying in the wilderness.

Prepare ye the highway for OUR GOD. It is written, and it came to pass.

Shore nuff.

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

glorydaz

Shore nuff.

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.”

God in Christ...Christ in God.

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.​

Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1KJV

Christ came out from God.

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
God in Christ...Christ in God.

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.​

Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1KJV

Christ came out from God.

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

Cool.

To wit, hmmm.... is that short for witness?