The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Acts 20:28 KJV
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
That is a great verse that actually shows the three being One and the same GOD and Spirit.

I doesn't say too much for the co-eternal nature of man though.

What verses are there about the Word of GOD being the fullness of GOD as opposed to being of GOD?

What verses are there showing that the Word is synonimous with the flesh and not the Spirit within the vessel or Temple?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is a great verse that actually shows the three being One and the same GOD and Spirit.

I doesn't say too much for the co-eternal nature of man though.

What verses are there about the Word of GOD being the fullness of GOD as opposed to being of GOD?

What verses are there showing that the Word is synonimous with the flesh and not the Spirit within the vessel or Temple?

Is your body, soul, and spirit 1 and the same? ...... or are they 3 interacting with each other as 1 unity?

glorydaz

Would you like for me to Go Through the Bible with you and show you how God is honest and omnipresent and omnipotent? Your assertion that the Trinity isn't in the Bible but it's still in the Bible is simply false the other words you use comparatively to show a similar case with omniscience omnipresence and omnipotence is indeed in the Bible and very easily and plainly seen.

I will gladly show you the difference but you don't care to hear or see.

Ah, so you claim you can plainly show where God is honest, ominpresent, and omnpotent, though those words aren't in the Bible, but you reject all the places you've been shown God is triune. What a hoot.

Typical unbeliever....pick and choose what you believe from God's word, and reject the rest.

popsthebuilder

Did one precede the other (body precede your sou/spirit; or vise-versa) ; or did your body and soul/spirit come into being at the same time?
How would I know?

I can guess and say at the same time, but GOD isn't made in our likeness; we are made in likeness to GOD, in that we have freedom and power/ GOD given potential.

popsthebuilder

Did one precede the other (body precede your sou/spirit; or vise-versa) ; or did your body and soul/spirit come into being at the same time?
Do me a favor and don't even ask me anything if am just an unbeliever to you.

That goes for every one of you.

popsthebuilder

Are ya scared?
Of what?

Those who pretend to want to help someone but in reality only perceive them to be a disbeliever.

I don't need help from the sort that does such.

Scared.

I haven't been scared of anything in a really long time.

I fear the consequences of my actions in the sight of GOD alone.

popsthebuilder

Oh, so it's alright for you to accuse grace believers of sinning willfully, but we aren't allowed to comment on what we actually can see from what you post? :chew:
I have never accused any of will fully sinning who didn't do it openly for all to see.

I am a faithful believer regardless of if I believe your brand of the trinity or GOD'S grace.

But you can't even fathom such.

popsthebuilder

You lack a heart open to be taught from the word of God.

So your anger at the messengers is misplaced.
Laughable coming from you.

You who doesn't even understand that there is One Spirit and who conflates creation with the eternal One Creator GOD.