The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part
Is God the Father called God by Himself, or are there two other different Persons with that only together they are called 'God'?
You're spiritually sick.
  • You constantly LIE and misrepresent the trinity doctrine and those that believe it.
  • You constantly pervert scripture to attempt fit your false doctrine.
  • You claim perfect obedience to Christ while LYING about what others believe.
The THREE persons are ONE GOD.
  • The Father is God.
  • The Son is God.
  • The Holy Spirit is God.
  • The Father is NOT the Son.
  • The Son is NOT the Father.

God's Truth

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

You are tickling your own ears because you are not teachable and rely on your own imaginings.

Not true; I prove all my beliefs with scripture.

God's Truth

You're spiritually sick.
  • You constantly LIE and misrepresent the trinity doctrine and those that believe it.
  • You constantly pervert scripture to attempt fit your false doctrine.
  • You claim perfect obedience to Christ while LYING about what others believe.
The THREE persons are ONE GOD.
  • The Father is God.
  • The Son is God.
  • The Holy Spirit is God.
  • The Father is NOT the Son.
  • The Son is NOT the Father.

You can't explain the trinity doctrine so you say untruths about me to defend the trinity doctrine.

popsthebuilder

No it's not.
Itching ears are those that don't care about the clear truth of scripture but want to invent their own theories to replace what scripture clearly says.
Like you and GT do on a daily basis.
What motive do I have to change the truth?

What motive does one have who longs for the things of this world and the ability to be lazy and yet safe?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So you agree with me about everything except that you say God the Father is not the Word that became flesh.

Well Jesus says that he only says what the Father says.

That is proof that it is God the Father's words.

Incorrect. The verses you are talking about do not say that Jesus says only what the Father says.

They say that Jesus says what the Father tells Him to say, does what the Father tells Him to do. That shows two individuals, not one.

popsthebuilder

Christ was ALWAYS God.

• The Word was God.
  • The Word was made flesh.
When was the Word not God? Never.
When He set the omniscience of His Spirit aside and humbled Himself changing into the likeness of creation/ man.

He was not all knowing as He walked the earth.

Would you care for the supporting scripture?

popsthebuilder

1 John 2: 1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Right Divider

Body part
1 John 2: 1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
Wow... a scripture quote.... great work!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Became strong and filled with wisdom.

Let me make it more clear please;

In order to be filled one has to not already be full; hence the word grow or wax strong; it denotes change.

Do you deny it?

It does not say "became strong and filled with wisdom.

It says "grew and became strong, being filled with wisdom".
b3f271da2831b3961388095a67dfb1e0.jpg

popsthebuilder

False doctrines. It is impossible for God to ever be anything but God.

Scripture says that the Word became flesh and NOT that He "changed into" it.
So you won't even consider going over the scripture with me about it?

I am not saying that the Spirit of GOD at some point wasn't GOD. I'm saying the set that aside to some extent which is evident from scripture in that He humbled Himself and was not omniscient while man.