The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The THREE ARE ONE.... just like the Bible says.

The Bible does NOT say "The three are one AND THE SAME". That is a lie that you tell.

The Bible teaches that there are THREE and they are ALL the one GOD.

One God; One Spirit; Three persons.

A FATHER is a PERSON.
A SON is a PERSON.

A Father is NOT His Son.

Your false "god" masquerades as "three figures", which is NOT what the Bible teaches.
Yeppers.

God's Truth

Itching ears are those which long to hear of an easy way. It is the broad road that does not lead to the side gate. It is very apparent that pandering to the wants of the masses is not the one Gospel, but those who seek to please men propagate such, and lazy greedy people eat it right up devouring their very potential in the wake of their want of ease and attainment in this world.

Twisting the simple meaning of scripture to suit your want is what people seem to accuse others of; me being no exception.

We should go over the verses about itching ears within context....just for clarification for all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I love it; you got it.

God's Truth

The THREE ARE ONE.... just like the Bible says.

The Bible does NOT say "The three are one AND THE SAME". That is a lie that you tell.

Of course the Bible says they are the same.

When you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

When you see Jesus one day are you going to wonder where the Father is?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No false teachers tickling my ears.

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Eph 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

You are tickling your own ears because you are not teachable and rely on your own imaginings.