The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

We all have the teachings of Jesus and Paul. Do you really think that Paul doesn't know what Jesus taught?

When Paul taught people, some people looked in the Old Testament to see if what Paul taught was truth. Show from the Old Testament that God would require us to not obey to be saved.

Acts 17:11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

You, gt, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments. Oh, wait, you have confessed you do not... And now, you bringing Paul to protect you....

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Just listen to this mess you just said. You said no one said Jesus was divided, but then you go on preaching how you believe Jesus was divided!

I did not say nor do I say that Jesus is divided.

That doesn't mean that He can't tell one group that they must acquire salvation through one method and another different group at a different time through another method.

What I am saying here and above does not contradict itself.

The only mess here is the one you are trying to create using my beliefs, which are not "messy."

You need to read more carefully.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Thank you for the compliment.

What a revelation you have received.

The only one making God out to be evil is the one saying it, that is, you, popsthebuilder.

You, popsthebuilder, make God a liar. Did that answer your question? Good.

Now, let's see gt backing you up, popsthebuilder.
Wait; I make GOD a liar because you don't understand?

That makes perfect sense.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That I was not addressing popsthebuilder. :idunno:

Of popsthebuilder?
ROFLSmiley.gif

Being that lifeisgood was not addressing popsthebuilder; why is popsthebuilder so favelled out?
You say I'm her little follower, so if she won't answer and I will, then it should be an easy way for you to prove you're right and shut me up. Why would you want to change someone's mind who you think is wrong about the salvation of their soul? If you have to ask that then I already have my answer.

popsthebuilder

Not talking about the BOC.
Needless division. All are welcomed into the temple, and each is a different limb with a different purpose comprising the whole unit/ body/ temple.

Of course that is wholly lost on you who both needlessly divide and believe none of the teachings to be for you or to be followed. So you don't even believe in purpose then. You sound like a nihilist now that I think about it.

popsthebuilder

Hebrews 10: 36. For ye have need of patience, that,

after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. 38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. 39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

popsthebuilder

( That must be addressed only to the Jew and too, after they are already saved.)

Even though it is obviously addressed to the believer prior to salvation.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Hebrews 11: 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

( Oh darn; someone was found pleasing to GOD before Jesus walked the earth. Who knew!?!?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Needless division.

Was there never any division?
Is there any division at all currently or was there ever?

All are welcomed into the temple,

Were all always allowed into the temple? Were there ever any parts they were not allowed into?

and each is a different limb with a different purpose comprising the whole unit/ body/ temple.

Who is?

Of course that is wholly lost on you who both needlessly divide and believe none of the teachings to be for you or to be followed.

I assert that you are the one who believes that none of the teachings of the Bible are for you nor are they to be followed.

Crazy, right?

So you don't even believe in purpose then.

What's that supposed to mean, "not believing in purpose"?

You sound like a nihilist now that I think about it.

Nihilist - a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.

That doesn't sound like [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION] at all.

popsthebuilder

Was there never any division? No; there was.

Is there any division at all currently or was there ever?

There was. All are sinners in need of salvation. The division is between the hypocrite -one who proffeses faith with their mouthpiece, but that is the extent, and there are actual believers.

Were all always allowed into the temple?

No.

Were there ever any parts they were not allowed into?

Yes

Who is?

The true believer.

I assert that you are the one who believes that none of the teachings of the Bible are for you nor are they to be followed.

Crazy, right?

Yes, as I do not profess the Word of GOD to have spoken to someone other than me or that HIS Word sacrificed self in vain.

What's that supposed to mean, "not believing in purpose"?

If one believes that faith is effectual then they too believe it was given for a reason and that reason is purpose and not staying the same as if never receiving faith at all.

Nihilist - a person who believes that life is meaningless and rejects all religious and moral principles.

A person who doesn't believe in purpose or potential is surely very close to being a nihilist.

That doesn't sound like [MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION] at all.

God's Truth

You, gt, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments. Oh, wait, you have confessed you do not... And now, you bringing Paul to protect you....

You have a lack of common sense and judgment. You are behaving in a absurd and foolish way. That is not how one with the truth handles themselves.

God's Truth

I did not say nor do I say that Jesus is divided.

That doesn't mean that He can't tell one group that they must acquire salvation through one method and another different group at a different time through another method.

What I am saying here and above does not contradict itself.

The only mess here is the one you are trying to create using my beliefs, which are not "messy."

You need to read more carefully.

You just again make Jesus divided.

God's Truth

You say I'm her little follower, so if she won't answer and I will, then it should be an easy way for you to prove you're right and shut me up. Why would you want to change someone's mind who you think is wrong about the salvation of their soul? If you have to ask that then I already have my answer.

They are getting more ridiculous by the minute.

God's Truth

Needless division. All are welcomed into the temple, and each is a different limb with a different purpose comprising the whole unit/ body/ temple.

Of course that is wholly lost on you who both needlessly divide and believe none of the teachings to be for you or to be followed. So you don't even believe in purpose then. You sound like a nihilist now that I think about it.

That is an excellent point. Jesus is the temple AND TAUGHT THAT TO THE JEWS, but the people here say Jesus didn't teach about the "BOC" when he walked the earth?! The BOC is the temple. Not only that, Jesus told the Jews they are to eat his flesh and drink his blood then he will be in them and them in him. THAT IS ABOUT being in the body of Christ!

God's Truth

Jesus taught how TO RECEIVE the Holy Spirit and how to be in him so that we can be in God.

Jesus taught that when he walked the earth and preached only to the Jews who already belonged to God before he came.

Jesus taught the gospel of RECONCILIATION.

That IS the NEW COVENANT, the GOSPEL.

It is about the SPIRIT.

Paul taught that same gospel, the New Covenant, the law of the SPIRIT, just as JESUS ALREADY DID.

Paul says he is a minister of the New Covenant.

God's Truth

( That must be addressed only to the Jew and too, after they are already saved.)

Even though it is obviously addressed to the believer prior to salvation.

Right; they conveniently claim that Hebrews is not written by Paul and is only for Jews. They claim Jesus is divided...the apostles to the Lamb taught one gospel and Paul taught another.

God's Truth

Hebrews 11: 5. By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

( Oh darn; someone was found pleasing to GOD before Jesus walked the earth. Who knew!?!?

Let's see if they believe the words from Jesus who says we cannot put any scripture aside, not even one.

By the way, there is more than one scripture of righteous people before Jesus came. It is to them that he did come!

John 10:35 If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and Scripture cannot be set aside--

God's Truth

Here is something Right Divider and I said to each other in another thread. It is perfect and relevant for this thread.

EVERY WORD in the Bible are "Jesus' words".

No kidding.

Which proves that Jesus is God the Father, because it is Jesus as God the Father speaking in the Old Testament.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

hahahaha Is that Jesus saying he will be his own son, or is that the Father saying he will be his own son?

Come on now, humble yourself and accept the truth.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.