The time has come...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

way 2 go

Oh good

Moderna aims for Fall release for omicron, variant-specific COVID-19 vaccine boosters​

The US could spend between $5 billion to $12 billion on distributing updated vaccines​

they already studied the omicon variant gene therapy and it had no better outcome than the original gene therapy

link

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No duh

New study: Face mask usage correlates with higher death rates​

Using data from 35 countries and 602 million people, peer-reviewed study confirms previous research and cautions use of face masks "may have harmful unintended consequences."​

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
No duh

New study: Face mask usage correlates with higher death rates​

Using data from 35 countries and 602 million people, peer-reviewed study confirms previous research and cautions use of face masks "may have harmful unintended consequences."​

All I know is face mask usage correlates with me not catching the cold or the flu since this pandemic began.

I do not miss them.

marke

Face masks for ugly people!
I took my daughter to a construction site where our company was erecting the steel. The site required 100% face mask covering at the time. I told my daughter the reason she was getting so much attention from so many male workers on the job was that her mask, hard hat, and safety glasses made her look beautiful by hiding all the ugly. I was just kidding. She is a young and pretty woman who shares the beauty she inherited from her mother.

Idolater

God did not make any ugly junk. However, sin has ravaged sinners and made them unattractive by nature but when God saves a sinner that sinner is thereafter forevermore comely.
Yes, and, we are justified in treating even Christians as criminals, if they commit crimes. We can see Christians as forevermore comely, and still protect justice here on earth without any contradiction.

Hoping

Banned
Yes, and, we are justified in treating even Christians as criminals, if they commit crimes. We can see Christians as forevermore comely, and still protect justice here on earth without any contradiction.
Christians don't commit crimes.
They love God more than anything else, and their neighbors as themselves.

Idolater

Christians don't commit crimes.
They love God more than anything else, and their neighbors as themselves.
You can believe whatever you want, we're going to treat people who do commit crimes as criminals.

That's fair.