The time has come...

marke

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What makes you think the leftist fascist democrat moron was not suggesting starving Christians into submission by denying them access to food?

Because he didn't say it. He said: "Of course if they really become destitute then yes you have to move in with some measure to secure their survival just as you do with people in jail, for example. But that's really not the issue."

Do I agree with him? No. He's giving an opinion, like you calling immigrants "gold diggers." I've heard far worse said by the right-wingers here.

You need a focal point for your outrage though, and after you've expended yourself with this one, you'll move on to the next outrage du jour.

Ultimately though, all of you who see "starve into submission" and can't see that it's a fake quote even after it's been laid out for you in very simple terms - it's no wonder you're gullible enough to believe the lying propaganda being churned out every day by the far fascist right.

marke

Because he didn't say it. He said: "Of course if they really become destitute then yes you have to move in with some measure to secure their survival just as you do with people in jail, for example. But that's really not the issue."

Do I agree with him? No. He's giving an opinion, like you calling immigrants "gold diggers." I've heard far worse said by the right-wingers here.

You need a focal point for your outrage though, and after you've expended yourself with this one, you'll move on to the next outrage du jour.

Ultimately though, all of you who see "starve into submission" and can't see that it's a fake quote even after it's been laid out for you in very simple terms - it's no wonder you're gullible enough to believe the lying propaganda being churned out every day by the far fascist right.
I don't care if you want to defend the leftist moron, but you just diminish your own reputation by doing so.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't care if you want to defend the leftist moron, but you just diminish your own reputation by doing so.
I don't believe that her reputation could be any more diminished here. It's already been at rock bottom for years.

ok doser

And now, Jen Psaki, who operates in the most controlled environment with regards to Covid vaccination and boosters and testing, has tested positive for Covid.

Yes, Jen Psaki, who gives her press conferences without a mask, spraying her viral load all over the reporters in the press room, has tested positive for covid.

Yay! 🥳

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
And now, Jen Psaki, who operates in the most controlled environment with regards to Covid vaccination and boosters and testing, has tested positive for Covid.

Yes, Jen Psaki, who gives her press conferences without a mask, spraying her viral load all over the reporters in the press room, has tested positive for covid.

Yay! 🥳
But some people fake it. I think she is faking it.

musterion

marke

Good people can see how despicable these fascist morons are. The leftist rubes need to be defunded, arrested for human rights violations, and slammed into solitary confinement without bail with Garland's Jan 6 political prisoners in DC.

ok doser

Good people can see how despicable these fascist morons are. The leftist rubes need to be defunded, arrested for human rights violations, and slammed into solitary confinement without bail with Garland's Jan 6 political prisoners in DC.
Bet those silly Aussies wish they hadn't given up their guns now, eh?

Gary K

Banned
Bet those silly Aussies wish they hadn't given up their guns now, eh?
Ah, come on. Politicians are the kindest and most selfless people on earth. They are also the most honest people to ever exist. Just ask anna, rusha, AB, and UN. They will tell you there are no people alive who have sterling characters like politicians. You can trust your life on their every word.

marke

Yay! 🥳
Jen Psaki - the new poster girl for the anti-vaxxers who correctly claim the vaccine does not prevent covid.

ok doser

Jen Psaki - the new poster girl for the anti-vaxxers who correctly claim the vaccine does not prevent covid.
Any recovery, no matter how long or incomplete, will be claimed a win for the new definition of "vaccine"