ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Later in the 70s, Howard became a gun collector and was run in by the fellas at the 12th precinct...I recall.
Curious...

Oh, you're TOL's self appointed, resident Paul Harvey, are you now, Mayor?What's next? How about quipping, "Ever since I made tomorrow my favorite day, I've been uncomfortable looking back?" You beat everything, Clyde!

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're TOL's self appointed, resident Paul Harvey, are you now, Mayor?What's next? How about quipping, "Ever since I made tomorrow my favorite day, I've been uncomfortable looking back?" You beat everything, Clyde!

It's a mite curious why Interloper and Danoh won't tell us the identity of the brash anti messiah.
I suspect the doctrine has sawdust in it.

Danoh

It's a mite curious why Interloper and Danoh won't tell us the identity of the brash anti messiah.
I suspect the doctrine has sawdust in it.

No more so than your having asked for specific study approach principles only to skirt the response :chuckle:

Here, just for you - errors in approach similar to your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yPwTYlElM&app=desktop

If you find it a bit above your pay grade, start with this simpler one that one is based on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBRmPEMcWI&app=desktop

Romans 14:5 towards ya - in memory of Romans 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

Danoh

Who was the prince of the covenant? Who fits all of the descriptions from Daniel 8-11?

He answered that when he went into some guy in the 1st Century who he mentioned was described in Acts.

And he posted that to you. Just go back through his replies to you back then.

Rom. 5:6-8.

musterion

No more so than your having asked for specific study approach principles only to skirt the response :chuckle:

Here, just for you - errors in approach similar to your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9yPwTYlElM&app=desktop

If you find it a bit above your pay grade, start with this simpler one that one is based on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlBRmPEMcWI&app=desktop

Is that the guy who says Christ on earth did not know He was God, and who teaches Racial Prophecy?

Danoh

Is that the guy who says Christ on earth did not know He was God, and who teaches Racial Prophecy?

Who knows what the man holds to on any of that at this point in time.

He is however the guy who answers in that first video questions like that legitimate one about the Romans you posted in the MAD forum sometime ago, that everyone skirted answering you on.

Acts 17:11, 12.

SaulToPaul 2

2 Thess
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Which brash anti messiah did the LORD consume with the brightness of his coming?

Danoh

His opening post names 3 possible candidates.

I recall it was something about some guy in Acts 5 - something about the individual in verse 37, or one like him there...

Acts 5:36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought. 5:37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

Remember that now, how he said something about someone like that Judas there?

I recall thinking "the guy is really reaching there" - or some thought like that.

You remember that now?

That was why I was vague with you; because the whole thing had amounted to nothing we would hold to back then also, but it was a good way to get you going with the comebacks and the :chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

2 Thess
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Which brash anti messiah did the LORD consume with the brightness of his coming?

So what are your thoughts on who that is going to be or where he might arise out of?

Just curious about how you see that.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

musterion

Richard Jordan – President, Grace School of the Bible

“What you are going to see here is a divinely appointed division of responsibility to care for the specific needs of mankind at three fundamental levels of need. Three racial heads. There is Shem. Then there’s Ham; then, Japheth. Those three. God appoints each one of them a specific area of human need to take care of. There is the spiritual need that people have. There are the physical needs that they have, then, there are intellectual needs. … These three needs are designed to be met by the specific contributions by these three racial groups.”

– Quotation taken from the Genesis class 103 lesson 5 of Grace School of the Bible

Danoh

Obviously, what that is actually all about, is beyond your ability to properly sort it out at this time.

But you have ever proven yourself still stuck at a books based MAD you have largely failed to go beyond; so I am not in the least bit surprised at your bit of ignorance once more.

So much so, that as the Scripture notes, were a man to actually lay out to you this that you would malign the above individual through; it'd remain beyond your understanding.

You're simply being you once more.

The you all on TOL but various of your pals on here have rightly come to know you as ever being - a self-righteous bigot.

I think I'll just leave you at this "tit for tat" need for some sort of a payback of yours that this is so obviously all about for you.

Take it up with that individual himself.

You have not fooled this MAD.

Rom. 5:6-8. For his much - the sense of those passages - I can leave you with, as I look over at you.

A sense which in the past, you have only spit on whenever I have posted it to you.

But YOU are NOT the issue - NONE of us is.

Christ ALONE...IS.

Thus, Rom. 5:6-8 towards you, anyway.

Danoh

Obviously you agree with that claptrap. Very enlightened of you. :chuckle:

Might as well agree with those who accuse us of making God out a racist - whenever we emphasize God's focus on the Nation Israel - although that is in fact GOD's OWN having separated them unto Himself OVER ALL the Nations of the Earth towards HIS RIGHTEOUS Plan and Purpose in that THROUGH them.

The Scripturally ignorant conclude right off that we are making God out a racist.

Feminists do a similar thing with the husband wife depiction in Scripture.

And so on...

This issue is similar.

But you and I have not always seen eye to eye on one thing or another, so I expect we will remain that way on this one also, at least until one of us is fully persuaded in his or her own mind other wise.

In short, Rom. 14:5; in memory of Rom. 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

musterion

This question is off topic but (a) I doubt IP will mind in this case and (b) Danoh, you post clips and links to Jordan whenever you can so it is a valid question to ask.

So what I want to know is, are you, Danoh, aware that Jordan uses the O.T. to teach a form of generational curse racism; a curse that evidently is still in force even now under grace? That by God's design, the children of Ham (presumably black/dark people) are destined for servile roles on this earth?

•If you were not aware of it, what do you think of it?

•If you were already aware of it, do you agree with it?

•If you do not agree with it, HOW BAD does someone's doctrine have to be for you to quit citing them positively?

It's very odd how so many things about you have not added up over the years...staunchly liberal if not politically left...accusing "brethren" of this or that...repeatedly defending and (literally) fraternizing with avowed enemies of the Cross while maligning those who stand for it...

...and yet...

and yet you cite favorably a teacher who - in the GRACE movement of all places - apparently still clings to a Christianized form of straight up Alabama cracker racism that says God Himself is still holding a grudge against at least 1/3 of the human race that is being punished for the sin of their (alleged) racial father.

Wow.

Punchline: a liberal/leftist favorably citing and directing others to a racist.

Something here definitely does not add up.

As well versed as you are in Jordanism, I find you not knowing about this Jordanite doctrinal gem very hard to believe.

Unless...

Well, I'll let someone else finish that sentence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.