ECT The Rebellion that Desolates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

Don't need to. Will you stop your obsession with the/our future and one particular passage, never interped by the NT while hundreds are?

Just curious, have you figured out who south is and why it would matter at that time who south is, because I see nothing about ch 11 that flits off to a distant future. It's just in those times v21 when Persia and Greece were in conflict, in a chapter transition that even the NIV puts in ( )s.

No thanks, ch 9 is perfectly clear and he settled all the details in Mt24A etc.

Danoh

Don't need to. Will you stop your obsession with the/our future and one particular passage, never interped by the NT while hundreds are?

Just curious, have you figured out who south is and why it would matter at that time who south is, because I see nothing about ch 11 that flits off to a distant future. It's just in those times v21 when Persia and Greece were in conflict, in a chapter transition that even the NIV puts in ( )s.

No thanks, ch 9 is perfectly clear and he settled all the details in Mt24A etc.

3P meets Matt. 24A/Matt. 24B :chuckle:

Interplanner

Yes, it is perfectly clear. The 70th week does not begin until AFTER the city and sanctuary are destroyed.
There is no other reasonable "interp".

You are out on your own limb. I have never read that anywhere from any Hebrew trained commentary. You are a dishonest fool about any thing that cause 2P2P to crack, because it is a fraud.

It is handled by Christ in Mt24A and Mt24A is about 1st century Judea. Done.

Interplanner

Danoh

I'm not a preterist, but I might be interested in reading it. After posting things on it for 2 years here, there is no need to read some long post I have never heard to find out what I think.

It is a fascinating read. I'll give it that.

And no, you are not a Preterist.

Nor even a Partial.

Nevertheless, many of your views do appear "partial" to theirs :chuckle:

Nevertheless, Romans 14:5 towards you, in memory of Romans 5:8.

Status
Not open for further replies.