The racism of the movie BLACK PANTHER

musterion

Found this comment somewhere and said Wow, by current societal standards, he's right, Wakanda is everything evil.

Wakanda is:

Anti-Immigration,
Isolationist,
Pro-Wall,
Strict Trade Restrictions,
Anti-Diversity,
Ethno-Nationalist,
Ultra-patriotic,
Anti-Refugee,
Monarchical,
Patriarchal.

Tell me again how this place wouldn't be the most racist country on the planet...if it really existed at all. Hitler would be so proud!

WizardofOz

why two posts couldnt you just post in the first one ?
Yeah, beats me. Not even two posts but two threads.
One is about evil and one is about racism?

Oh, [MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION] is op. That explains it. He’s one of TOL’s ‘special posters’. Someone must have let him take his helmet off :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Found this comment somewhere and said Wow, by current societal standards, he's right, Wakanda is everything evil.

i was struck by the fact that they didn't explain (in the movie) why wakanda was content to be prosperous and advanced when so much of africa is a disease-ridden dung-hole, full of war, massacres, mass kidnappings of young girls, starvation, war, killing, massacres, child raping, war, starvation, disease, massacres

did i mention disease?

and war?

and starvation?

black lives don't matter to wakandans, apparently

musterion

The Wakandans are the kind of magic negroes some radical black retards say had a super-society in Egypt until white savages brought it down. Back when they say "We was kings." When I was in college, I personally heard one of them during open air preaching that the black man was the height of humankind and even had wings with which he would fly around the pyramids.

Magical vibranium = magical wings.

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Racism is a fraud, a fantasy. People today really hate each other for cultural and social reasons, not the actual color of their skins. "Racism" is a weaponized word used very skillfully by the Left. But in fact it really does not exist, at least not in any number that is worth mentioning.

Today there are people of every color on every side of every issue. As a conservative, I look at Candace Owens and Larry Elder and all kinds of folks and I love them. Heck, I would marry Candace Owens. LOL. So I know I am not racist. But when I see Black Lives Matter hollering and screaming I really hate those people.

These two things made me realize that I do not hate them for their skin color, its their liberal culture and beliefs that I despise.

And recently, kismet stepped in as if to ratify my new understanding, and it caused me to stumble upon this video:

musterion

Racism is a fraud, a fantasy. People today really hate each other for cultural and social reasons, not the actual color of their skins.

I disagree, partly. People do avoid, oppose or even hate each other over cultural and social reasons (not "our" tribe), some legitimate and some not, but racism was a real thing before the Left weaponized it and turned it into a moneymaking industry. The ironic thing is, the idea of races is what's a fraud and a fantasy.

musterion

i was struck by the fact that they didn't explain (in the movie) why wakanda was content to be prosperous and advanced when so much of africa is a disease-ridden dung-hole, full of war, massacres, mass kidnappings of young girls, starvation, war, killing, massacres, child raping, war, starvation, disease, massacres

did i mention disease?

and war?

and starvation?

black lives don't matter to wakandans, apparently

By the way, I think you'll appreciate this leftist cannibal holocaust:

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-ne...young-immigrant-female-authors-budding-career

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Racism is a fraud, a fantasy. People today really hate each other for cultural and social reasons, not the actual color of their skins. "Racism" is a weaponized word used very skillfully by the Left. But in fact it really does not exist, at least not in any number that is worth mentioning.

Today there are people of every color on every side of every issue. As a conservative, I look at Candace Owens and Larry Elder and all kinds of folks and I love them. Heck, I would marry Candace Owens. LOL. So I know I am not racist. But when I see Black Lives Matter hollering and screaming I really hate those people.

These two things made me realize that I do not hate them for their skin color, its their liberal culture and beliefs that I despise.

And recently, kismet stepped in as if to ratify my new understanding, and it caused me to stumble upon this video:

Shapiro's great!