The Pope is Pro-homo, and that's bad

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Even if someone really wanted to be a slave, I would still think it is immoral.

Based on what standard?

They can work for someone, but not being viewed as human

Why do you assume that they wouldn't be viewed as human?

seems all kinds of wrong.

According to what standard?

Geologist generally agree on the earth being 4.5 Billion years old. It also makes sense because astronomers have estimated the universe to be over 13 billion years old.

And that number is constantly decreasing.

* Shrinking Age of the Universe Falsifies the "Precision Cosmology" Prediction: As calculated by leading experts, the age of the universe shrunk dramatically in 2019 even though, as Corey Powell put it for NBC News, the old estimated 13.77 billion-year age was "one of the few near-certainties" in cosmology. Its age, as calculated with the tools of "precision cosmology", first shrunk by a billion years, and then by more than two billion, according to observations expected to refine, not upset, the previous near-certain age. These measurements led to the entire universe earning a spot on RSR's List of Not So Old Things and they further squeeze big bang chronology with its many already existing problems including the insufficient time to evolve distant "mature" galaxies, galaxy clusters, superclusters, enormous black holes, filaments, bubbles, walls, and other superstructures. And all that was before physicists published in October 2020 in Physical Review C and in Physical Review Letters that stellar nucleosynthesis produces carbon "34 percent faster than previously thought", a finding "set to rock astrophysics" that dramatically effects the standard model on how stars evolve, how astrophysicists "measure the age of stars" [and] how often supernovae should occur. This all illustrates the failure of the prediction that the era of "precision cosmology" was upon us. First launched back in 1989 with the CMB observation by the COBE satellite, "precision cosmology" was affirmed again in 2004 and then WMAP observing the CMB welcomed another "day in precision cosmology" in 2008. Next it was Planck's turn in 2013 and still in 2017 Cambridge published "Precision Cosmology" with its "precision tools" and "parameterising the universe". Such impressive tools and parameters though led the latest research to disagree by more than two billion years on the age of what was, until 2018, 13.8 billion years. In March 2019 the universe's age was reduced, as reported in The Astrophysical Journal, to between 13 to 12.5 billion years. Then in September as reported in the journal Science, it shrunk to about 11.4 billion. If the age of the universe could be wrong by a sixth, fake news could continue to claim "precision cosmology", but an objective scientist couldn't. The shrinking age estimates falsify the prediction that cosmology was becoming a precision enterprise. Rather, it is groping in the dark. Real Science Radio asks humble science journalists, astrophysicists, and cosmologists to go on record publicly acknowledging that mainstream science is not in the age of precision cosmology.

(There are links on the original page, if you're interested.)

I would assume his parents

Why his parents? They did nothing wrong. Why should they have to suffer because of the actions of their child?

would have to pay for the damages (because he is a dependent),

What if he's 18?

which really sucks. They would definitely have to borrow money or go into debt. Hopefully the parents would make him get a job to pitch in

Wouldn't that just be him working as an indentured servant, but for his parents instead?

but he shouldn't be forced into labor and unable to be free until he has repaid the debt.

Why not?

I am confused about the point you are trying to make?

See below.

You should give it back because it is not yours

It's not? But I took it from you, that makes it mine, no?

On what standard do you have the right to claim it's yours?

Because if the situation was reversed, and you took something from me, that's called theft, according to the Bible, and you should be forced to give it back BECAUSE I have a right to own property (because the Bible says "You shall not steal").

But you reject the Bible, so what is your standard for saying that what I did was wrong?

and if you care about human prosperity then it is in your and my best interest to not st[ea]l things from others.

I care about what is right and wrong. The point I'm trying to make to you is that you have no foundation to stand on for owning and keeping property, because you reject the Bible.

Right Divider

Body part
Like I said this is a difficult topic. Here is my line of thinking, the baby needs the mother to survive, and will take nutrients from her to continue to grow. If a woman does not want that happening inside of her I understand that. It is her body being used, so I think she should get to decide.
So murdering dependents is OK? No, that's not how it works.
Pro-choice and pro-abortion are very similar. What I meant by that is I would never encourage abortion, but I believe that that choice is one that a woman and the people close to her get to make.
So you would never encourage murder, but if someone want's to murder their unborn child.... that's alright?

You have sick mind.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
John 7:24

You should read it.
Judge righteous judgement among them that are within. But them that are without, God judgeth.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

You should read it.

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth."

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
No, we did not (perhaps you did, but I did not). The idea that all life shares a single common ancestor is a silly fairy tale.
Because of the ancestor, the fictional character in the fictional story of evolution, of spontaneous generation of a DNA molecule---please! A DNA molecule is like a highrise building, it's so delicately assembled conceptually---and in great detail!---but tough as nails in concrete reality, it is strong.

But how the evolution fairy tale has it, this DNA molecule of our common ancestor assembled itself, all by itself, all automatically, with zero input from any Intelligence of any sort. It was as if the new Freedom tower just self-assembled, polished stainless steel and marble and glass, working elevators and climate control, the whole kit-and-kaboodle. Just poof! There it is, standing there in front of you; turnkey.

Instead of the edifice actually having real plans, and the thing was built according to the design, and to code or to spec, it just appeared in a random occurrence of chance. That's evolution's story of the fictional character "our common ancestor."

Basically the suddenly arising DNA molecule of our ancestor was an entirely accidental concrete assembly of a conceptual house of cards. Dumb luck, to be sure, and that contributes to what we all see among people, and we associate it with this fairy tale of evolution and its impact upon the real ethical and moral condition of our societies. Our families, our governments, our neighborhoods, our schools, and now also our places of worship; these are affected by evolution's message, or evolution's values, which is, void.

But it's not just its empty set of values, that proceeds from it all being from dumb luck, but in order to believe the odds we're talking about here, you'd have to be pretty dumb yourself to just accept them without batting an eye and without at least asking the question: You're putting us on!

This is not even a fairy tale! The odds are so ridiculous, that if this were a genuine fairy tale, at the point where the DNA molecule arose from the primordial sludge, that's where you'd have the deity enter the story! Because that's Who generates otherwise inexplicable events!

!!!

Thanks to @Clete for inspiration from a similar argument that he set out years ago, and I got a chance to reread it recently.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Judge righteous judgement among them that are within. But them that are without, God judgeth.

You should read it.

"For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth."
Romans 1 has been taken to be an example of that playing out, it's a sort of ethical or moral argument, where all that's said is, look at what happens to people who do this:

Something bad.

And then that's it, no further argument is made, we're supposed to fill in a blank, and that blank we fill in is, we should make a reasonable attempt to avoid this. And that's all that Catholicism is basically saying.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

You should read it.

You should read the verses just prior to the passage you quote.

Because the context doesn't let the passage you quoted use it in the way you're trying to use it.

Jesus says to judge.

Paul says to judge.

In fact, just read the verses just following that passage, 1 Corinthians 6:2-5.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You should read the verses just prior to the passage you quote.

Because the context doesn't let the passage you quoted use it in the way you're trying to use it.

Jesus says to judge.

Paul says to judge.

In fact, just read the verses just following that passage, 1 Corinthians 6:2-5.
"And we are ready to punish any disobedience, once your obedience is complete." - 2 Corinthians 10:6

Is your obedience complete? Because if it isn't, and you still have a readiness to punish disobedience, you'll have to start by punishing yourself.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"And we are ready to punish any disobedience, once your obedience is complete." - 2 Corinthians 10:6

Is your obedience complete? Because if it isn't, and you still have a readiness to punish disobedience, you'll have to start by punishing yourself.

Once again, taking scripture out of context.

Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you. 2 But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Corinthians 10:1-6

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Once again, taking scripture out of context.

Now I, Paul, myself am pleading with you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ—who in presence am lowly among you, but being absent am bold toward you. 2 But I beg you that when I am present I may not be bold with that confidence by which I intend to be bold against some, who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh. 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
2 Corinthians 10:1-6
pearls before swine, JR

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Again, 1 Cor 5:12. Paul said he did not judge those who are without, but those who are within. No other scripture contradicts that.

Also, regarding Paul's quote about judging the world, judging angels, etc. That is written in the future tense, meaning, post-Day of Judgement. I'll ask you again: Is your obedience complete? Everything in due time, but not all at once.

As we know from scripture, hypocrites are always swift to judge. The hypocrites will invariably crucify, but the truly faithful will always redeem. Actually, the hypocrites far outnumber the true.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Again, 1 Cor 5:12. Paul said he did not judge those who are without, but those who are within. No other scripture contradicts that.

Also, regarding Paul's quote about judging the world, judging angels, etc. That is written in the future tense, meaning, post-Day of Judgement. I'll ask you again: Is your obedience complete? Everything in due time, but not all at once.

As we know from scripture, hypocrites are always swift to judge. The hypocrites will invariably crucify, but the truly faithful will always redeem. Actually, the hypocrites far outnumber the true.

UN, what's your point?

The fact of the matter is that Jesus says to judge, and with righteous judgment.

I'm going to listen to Him.