The Pittsburg Pirates are back, tetelestai?!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Giants are 0-4 in World Series Game 7's. :noid:

Home teams are 8-1 in the last nine game 7's

Why are the Giants starting a 39 year old pitcher tonight?

I'd pitch Bumgarner on no rest before I would let a 39 year old start game 7.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Home teams are 8-1 in the last nine game 7's

Why are the Giants starting a 39 year old pitcher tonight?

I'd pitch Bumgarner on no rest before I would let a 39 year old start game 7.
I can see both sides to the Bumgarner question Why use him unless you need him? And then Bumgarner can be that dark cloud of impending doom looming over KC. On the other hand, if you start Bumgarner then he could shut us down and kill our spirits from the start.

In the end I think I'd leave him in the bullpen to have that ace in the hole and stamp out anything KC gets going. And let Hudson have his opportunity to go out in glory.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Madison Bumgarner is a HOSS! Six outs to go!

Congrats!!!!

It was a little exciting in the bottom of the 9th when that guy for the Royals reached third. When I saw the ball roll to the wall, and then the outfielder bobble it, I thought for sure it was going to be an inside the park HR and tie game.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:sigh:

Bumgarner is just too good. I'm not sure what his contract situation is but San Fran needs to pay that guy WHATEVER it takes to keep him.

That play by Panik to get a double play early in the game was huge too.

Damian

I'm disappointed. I wanted a small market team to win. Baseball needs a salary cap like every other sport.

quip

BANNED
Banned
:sigh:

Bumgarner is just too good. I'm not sure what his contract situation is but San Fran needs to pay that guy WHATEVER it takes to keep him.

That play by Panik to get a double play early in the game was huge too.

:e4e:...to the giants.

The Berean

TB! Did you hear?? The Panda is going to Boston!

Yah, I heard. I'm sad to see him go but I'm sure he made the best choice for him. I wish him well in Boston. This was Pablo's final play as a Giant. :banana:

pablo_catch_1_Denny_Medley-USA_TODAY_Sports_gallery_post.jpg