The overhyped failure that is (was?) Chipotle

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So aCW, since you can now take a pill to eliminate all symptoms of AIDS, why is AIDS still more concerning to you than other far deadlier diseases?

I covered HAART medications in Part 3 of my WHMBR! threads in a discussion with a homosexualist that goes by the name of "Dark Radiance". While these medications have extended the lifespan of many who are "sick", as seen in the B.A.R. obituaries, it's not a cure all.

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

For example, alcohol abuse leads to liver disease, and there's no magic pill to fix a scarred up liver. Why aren't you worried about that?

I've also pointed out that homosexuals disproportionately abuse alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs. Instead of taking a pill to help deal with immoral behavior, why not take a "spiritual pill" and live a life that God approves of?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The reason I asked the above question is because fags are afflicted with various diseases, some of which are e coli related.

Interesting.

As I pointed out earlier in the thread, Chipotle's owner is a very open homosexual with a "husband".

In addition to Chipotle spending a lot of money for LBGT issues (i.e. Gay Pride Parades), they go out of their way to hire homosexuals and transexuals.

There is a Chipotle about 2 miles from my house. There have been times when I have gone there when about a quarter of the employees working behind the counter were transexuals.

They are all men who "identify" as women.

Sometimes they have skirts on, make up, and high heels, and sometimes they look like guys.

It's quite the freak show.

Greg Jennings

I covered HAART medications in Part 3 of my WHMBR! threads in a discussion with a homosexualist that goes by the name of "Dark Radiance". While these medications have extended the lifespan of many who are "sick", as seen in the B.A.R. obituaries, it's not a cure all.

The pill I'm talking about is brand new, so I doubt you covered it in a thread from (what I'm assuming was) months ago

I've also pointed out that homosexuals disproportionately abuse alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs. Instead of taking a pill to help deal with immoral behavior, why not take a "spiritual pill" and live a life that God approves of?
You have, and it's a problem. Like all people suffering from depression, homosexuals conflicted about their selves often turn to drugs and each other for comfort. I think most experts would tell you that the way to nip this behavior in the bud is to, as a society, become more accepting of homosexuals so that they do not feel such anxiety about being what they are

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The pill I'm talking about is brand new, so I doubt you covered it in a thread from (what I'm assuming was) months ago

Do me a favor and link that information in my WHMBR! Part 4 thread (you're wrong again Greg, there is no "cure all" for AIDS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You have, and it's a problem. Like all people suffering from depression, homosexuals conflicted about their selves often turn to drugs and each other for comfort. I think most experts would tell you that the way to nip this behavior in the bud is to, as a society, become more accepting of homosexuals so that they do not feel such anxiety about being what they are

The real "experts", i.e. former homosexuals who have, either through spiritual or psychological therapy, or both, will tell you the reason that they turned to drugs and alcohol:

Because they knew that they were living a lie.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep. I could have not eaten there just fine without knowing that.

Wait: Are you saying that you had no knowledge that the founder of Chipolte is a proud and unrepentant sodomite and that the company promotes the 'gay' agenda when you started this thread?

I'm appreciative to tetelestai for that information. Even if their food got high ratings from you or Nick M. I won't support Chipolte.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Wait: Are you saying that you had no knowledge that the founder of Chipolte is a proud and unrepentant sodomite and that the company promotes the 'gay' agenda when you started this thread?

I'm appreciative to tetelestai for that information. Even if their food got high ratings from you or Nick M. I won't support Chipolte.

Musty and Nick M like it ? Wow

Greg Jennings

It's delicious. I guess those gays are good cooks

musterion

More on the larger conspiracy at work here.

A February 2015 report of the Southern Medical Association cautioned that, since none of the 700,000 illegal entries have been screened for infectious diseases, “Illegal immigration may expose Americans to diseases that have been virtually eradicated but are highly contagious, as in the case of TB.” The association concluded that despite the efforts of the CDC, “There’s a growing health concern over illegal immigrants bringing infectious diseases into the United States.

A year ago, the head of the Texas state medical association called for a quarantine of children arriving at the border from Central America. Instead, the Obama administration ordered the processing of the children to be expedited.

It has long been established that sanitation and health conditions in migrant farm worker camps from California to North Carolina do not meet acceptable standards– and those are camps for legal migrant workers allowed into the country as part of the H2(A) program for seasonal guest workers. In truth, illegal workers are mixed with legal ones in most farm labor camps provided by employers, and that co-mingling helps spread infectious diseases.

Does anyone think it strange that public health officials have been slow to find the cause of the E. coli contamination in food served at the Chipotle fast food chain serving Mexican food, a scandal that has closed the company’s restaurants in 21 states? The FDA and CDC have joined forces with state health officials to identify the source of the contamination. This outbreak involves an especially dangerous strain of E. coli that can cause death in extreme cases. Is it only a coincidence that the company markets itself as serving on “organic, non-GMO” foods from local farms? And would anyone be surprised if it turns out that the “progressive” Chipotle restaurant chain has never been audited for the presence of illegal workers?
TB was largely unknown in Virginia until 2002, when it spiked 17% statewide and 188% in Prince William County, a suburb of Washington, DC. Public health officials blamed illegal immigration.

Indiana University School of Medicine in 2001 studied an outbreak of MDR-TB and traced it to illegal immigrants from Mexico.

Queens, NY public health officials have attributed 81% of new TB cases to immigrants.

In 2002, the U.S. CDC attributed 42% of all new TB cases to “foreign born” persons, which includes both legal and illegal immigrants. THE CDC report suggested that 66% of all new TB cases in the U.S. originate in Mexico, the Philippines and Vietnam.

Leprosy was so rare in this country that only 900 cases were reported in the 40 years 1960-2000. Suddenly, from 2002 to 2005, we had 7,000 cases and is now endemic in the northeastern United States. Most of the cases are traceable to Brazil, Mexico, Caribbean nations and India.

Dengue Fever is extremely rare in America, but recently there was a sudden outbreak in Webb County, Texas, on the Rio Grande.
If memory serves, at Ellis Island they would tell any immigrant showing signs of known diseases to get back on the boat. Today, they don't even check.

musterion

If a nation was run by a regime that wanted to weaken that nation by any means necessary in order to fundamentally transform it, but did so under the excuse of compassion and humanitarianism, would it look any different from this?