The new evangelism (gospel)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Truster is wrong about pretty much everything. Even the word gospel and evangelism. One is a noun, one is a verb. The word he wants to use is "euaggelizesthai" which means to bring good news.

glorydaz

Adam stood in trembling fear at the sound of the voice of Yah Veh. Adam would still be standing there if Yah Veh hadn't come to seek and to save that which was lost.

I don't think so. Adam would have realized something very important was missing in his life, just as we all do. We aren't so dead that we cannot seek God. In fact, we're only sitting on death row....with a yearning that God created us with...to know Him. Just because man can't figure out where to satisfy that need, doesn't mean God doesn't know about it.

The lost sinner is like Adam. Any sinner who thinks they have approached the throne of grace, while still dead, is lost beyond their wildest imagination. It is a counterfeit salvation based on the ease of passing through the wide gate.

Not true. God draws man through the preaching of the Cross, and man is never so dead he can't hear the word of his Creator.

That's why mothers love the sinners prayer, because they can lead their children to Jesus and make them twice the children of hell that they are.

Nonsense. I'm a mother and I put no stock in the sinners prayer. I put great stock in the love of God, and His unwillingness that any should perish.

A counterfeit evangel, that leads to a counterfeit salvation, that leads to a real Lake of Fire.

There is the Gospel of Salvation. Nothing counterfeit about it.

Broad gate and broad way and many go in thereat...

That's why we preach the Gospel.

glorydaz

Everyone is born in Adam, (in his rebellion and that rebellion is carried along by the prince of the power of the air..etc) and remain in Adam until converted. Once converted we* are then in the Last Adam and He is in us. The knowledge of the foundational principle makes understanding the scriptures easier.

we* Those that are in Messiah and in whom Messiah dwells.

Yeah, and they get that idea of being "born in Adam" from a verse that is speaking of being born with a body of flesh and blood. Nothing about sin there at all.

1 Cor. 15:21-23 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

You'd best check some of those "foundational principles" for yourself instead of just swallowing them whole.

glorydaz

Woe....you did what?

Revelation: 22. 18. For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19. And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 20. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You think you can change the scripture.

amazing.

Don't over-react. He was making a point...it was a comment.

"By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved."

Truster

By grace are ye saved through trust, as long as man agrees to be saved.

This OP was an attempt to prove the stupidity of mankind when they suggest that without the consent of man Elohim cannot bring a man out of death and darkness into life and light.

I AM the resurrection and the Life.​

When Messiah was brought to the tomb in which Lazarus lay dead:

Did Messiah wait outside for the dead to raise himself?

Did He knock on the stone waiting for Lazarus to roll away the stone?

Did he wait until Lazarus asked to be raised from the dead?

Or did Messiah bypass the free will of Lazarus and resurrect him from the dead by calling him out by the word of His power?

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohim: and they that hear shall live".

I can say for an absolute fact and without fear of contradiction that I was dead in sin and responded to the call as did Lazarus.

A young man has just left and his experience was the same. Raised from the dead without asking.

Truster

Whoa, are you screwed up. Those that were saved in the New Testament were saved by hearing and believing the Gospel, Romans 10:17.

"By grace are ye saved through trust" was written by the author of Romans Roberto. It can be found in Ephesians.

"As long as man agrees", was my attempt at showing how stupid your new gospel is.

popsthebuilder

This OP was an attempt to prove the stupidity of mankind when they suggest that without the consent of man Elohim cannot bring a man out of death and darkness into life and light.

I AM the resurrection and the Life.​

When Messiah was brought to the tomb in which Lazarus lay dead:

Did Messiah wait outside for the dead to raise himself?

Did He knock on the stone waiting for Lazarus to roll away the stone?

Did he wait until Lazarus asked to be raised from the dead?

Or did Messiah bypass the free will of Lazarus and resurrect him from the dead by calling him out by the word of His power?

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohim: and they that hear shall live".

I can say for an absolute fact and without fear of contradiction that I was dead in sin and responded to the call as did Lazarus.

A young man has just left and his experience was the same. Raised from the dead without asking.

Were you already a believer of some kind? As in not an atheist?

I agree that I responded when called. But I find that for me, I did happen to call out or pray to GOD and Christ in my atheism as contradictory as that sounds. Not that I think I had to have hope or sincere need, or acceptance of need, but that is just how I happened for me. That is why I ask.

peace

Epoisses

"By grace are ye saved through trust" was written by the author of Romans Roberto. It can be found in Ephesians.

"As long as man agrees", was my attempt at showing how stupid your new gospel is.

And you can't believe that Christ is the savior of the world. Sheep believe and Goats only pretend to believe.

Truster

Were you already a believer of some kind? As in not an atheist?

I agree that I responded when called. But I find that for me, I did happen to call out or pray to GOD and Christ in my atheism as contradictory as that sounds. Not that I think I had to have hope or sincere need, or acceptance of need, but that is just how I happened for me. That is why I ask.

peace

Sinners prayer does produce emotions, but that's it. There will always be doubt.

I could explain in detail what atheist actually means, but your abuse is not something I want to encourage.

Epoisses

Sinners prayer does produce emotions, but that's it. There will always be doubt.

I could explain in detail what atheist actually means, but your abuse is not something I want to encourage.

We don't have this sinner's prayer in our country, lol.

popsthebuilder

I asked nothing about the sinners prayer.

Nor did I ask what your definition is of a state that I know of due to personal experience.

Would you please be so kind as to simply answer my simple questions?

If you haven't noticed; I have no problem leaving the past in the past.

I give you my word I am not setting you up for anything whatsoever, but would only like to compare your explanation of your experience to my own.

Thank you,

peace, with sincerity

Truster

I asked nothing about the sinners prayer.

Nor did I ask what your definition is of a state that I know of due to personal experience.

Would you please be so kind as to simply answer my simple questions?

If you haven't noticed; I have no problem leaving the past in the past.

I give you my word I am not setting you up for anything whatsoever, but would only like to compare your explanation of your experience to my own.

Thank you,

peace, with sincerity

You and I speak a different language.

Truster

We have this prayer, Our Lord please deliver us from the Tea barons of Wall street and their sick and twisted love of the French Calvin!

Your lack of reverential consideration in relation to prayer is disgusting. Irreverence and injustice are the two sins, because of which, Elohim judges society with the lusts of homosexuals. You are to blame for the perversions of these men and women. Read Romans 1

Repent and trust.

popsthebuilder

You and I speak a different language.
I'm pretty sure we are both speaking English to some level.

I'm also sure we are both professing believers in the Christ of GOD.

Why can you not answer me for the sake of my understanding. It may help me. It may help me to better understand your perspective.

peace