The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Nerd

Then are ye bastards and not sons !

Heb 12:6-8

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

If the Lord chastens all whom He loves, and if He Loves all men without exception, then all men without exception are chastened of the Lord. Now if that is True, then why did this inspired writer of Hebrews say, If ye be without chastening, then are ye bastards and NOT Sons ! How could he write such a comment if He believed that God Loved all men without exception ? If he believed that, then was he careless and foolish to say some could be bastards and not Son. For how could a possibility of that even happen,if God Loved all men without exception ! The reason why he said it however, is because he knew that God did not Love all men without exception.

God loves His Christians more than He loves sinners. And the love spoken of here is the love of His Christians (Sons).

Christian_Nerd

Many False teachers today have corrupted and used God's word deceitfully by quoting Jn 3:16 as stating that God Loves all men, of all time without exception, and that believing in Christ here is an condition man must meet in order to get saved ! What utter Falsehood. For Jn 3:16 is stating no more than God Loved those in the world who are believing in His Son and that they should not perish. This is a Testimony that God Loved all those in the world who are believing or who are believers or shall be made believers as in Jn 17:20. So in this verse Jn 3:16, there is no testimony at all that God Loves any who are not or will become believers. Only believing in Christ is proof that God Loved someone.

Jn 17:20, “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;
Jesus is praying for those who are or will be saved.

Jn 3:16, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
This verse explains that God died for anyone who would accetp Him and repent of their ways.

There is not proof of predestination in either of these verses.

beloved57

cn

If you believe that God hated Esau, the person, and that Esau was predestined to serve Jacob, the person, then how do you explain the following verses?

I am not explaining nothing to you. You either believe the Truth or you do not. God hated Esau !

beloved57

cn

There is not proof of predestination in either of these verses.

Yes it is. He prays for them that shall believe Jn 17:20, they shall believe because they are predestined to believe !

Christian_Nerd

cn

I am not explaining nothing to you. You either believe the Truth or you do not. God hated Esau !

I gave a clear explanation, and I would like to hear what you have to say about it. How can God be talking about the brothers themselves when He said, "the older shall serve the younger"? And yet, the Bible clearly states that Jacob served Esau.

Christian_Nerd

cn
Yes it is. He prays for them that shall believe Jn 17:20, they shall believe because they are predestined to believe !

It does not speak of predestination in that verse. It says that God prayed for those who are (at that time) and will be Christians. God is all-knowing, God is not subject to time so, He can see who will one day follow Him.

beloved57

Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them; I pray not for the world, but for them whom Thou hast given Me, for they are Thine.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe in Me through their word,

Christ refused to pray for the world in general, but for those only who belonged to Him, Believers in Him and those who shall Believe in the Future. Those Christ refused to pray for are those of the reprobate world, those whom God Created as vessels of wrath, and children of hell ! Rom 9:22

22What if God, choosing to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction;

Matt 23:15,33

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers! How can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Now it is insanity to suppose that Christ Loved these people and that He gave Himself for them as He Loved and gave Himself for the Church Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it,

No real Christian should pray for none but those God has given to Christ, those who shall believe in Him, that is being Christ like.

It is blasphemy to even suggest that Christ came to redeem the children of the devil, whom shall perish in their sins, in God's Justice and Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8

in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who know not God, and who obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If Christ death was for these, if God Loved them Jn 3:16, then it was in vain !

Gurucam

You have made an interesting point.

However, in the context of the entire word of God, God is love, His love reaches to all. However, not all have responded in kind. Since God is love, for him to say that he hates certain people is figurative. Surely, he is not pleased with the hearts of many.

God's love certainly flows most abundantly to those who love him back. But God's love extends to all. Salvation is made available to all. That is God's love.

Did God hate Esau or his works?

That there are those who live contrary to God's will is clear. Yet salvation is available to all.

God is love.

oatmeal

God love only those who do His will.

Only those whose hearts are not waxed gross can discern and be be led into their works by the Spirit of Jesus and so do the will of God.

Those who remain with waxed gross hearts are 'the dead'. God's sentiments to the dead, as expressed by Jesus, is: 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Also those who do not know Truth from the Spirit though their own hearts, err (they do not do right by God) and are not chosen for God kingdom of heaven.

Fact is God loves only the chosen few. They are the ones who are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and so, as discerned within their own hearts or spirits . . . and so do the will of God.

Those chosen by God are few because few knows or can know, the above Truth.

Take no chances, seek with all thy might to move from being a 'child of the flesh' to becoming a 'child of God'. Only those who are led by the Spirit (in the above manner) are children of God (re. Romans: 8 verse: 14)

Do you know this Truth? It is essence of the New Testament as per the KJV N.T..​

SeraphimsCherub

Fact is God loves only the chosen few. They are the ones who are led into all their works by precisely what the Spirit has in mind for them to pray for, say and so, as discerned within their own hearts or spirits . . . and so do the will of God.
Amen brother! Plus GOD'S WILL is of HIS CHOOSING, not man's. Just as the wind so blows where ever it will without our consent. So likewise is the WILL OF GOD WROUGHT BY HIS SPIRIT in whomever HE so pleases According to HIS OWN WILL,and not man's:

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amen brother! Plus GOD'S WILL is of HIS CHOOSING, not man's. Just as the wind so blows where ever it will without our consent. So likewise is the WILL OF GOD WROUGHT BY HIS SPIRIT in whomever HE so pleases According to HIS OWN WILL,and not man's:

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Another fanatic has spoken......

Gurucam

"Plus GOD'S WILL is of HIS CHOOSING, not man's" . . . . absolutely so! How can it be otherwise?

"Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. "

God is Love. The will of God are urgings of love.

If "urgings of love" is substituted for "the will of God" then John: 1: 13 can now read: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but out of urgings of love for one's spouse. "

And then, now, a few more misled souls will know Truth!

Then they know that love motivated sexual procreation brings forth children of God (re. Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6). This is how children of God are brought forth (re. John: 1 verses: 12 & 13)

Where as physically driven sexual procreation (i.e. loveless sex, even if this is done in accordance with the Ten Commandments) brings forth only children of the flesh (re. Romans: 7 verses: 1 to 6).

Think that they will listen and know Truth?​

Last edited:

Christian_Nerd

beloved57, "No real Christian should pray for none but those God has given to Christ, those who shall believe in Him, that is being Christ like."

God said, "love thy enemies"' (Matthew 5:44); and he also said,
Luke 6:40, "everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher.”
1 Peter 2:21, "Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps"
The enemy of the Christian is the sinner. If God Himself tells us to love the sinner and also to be like Him then there is no possibility that God hates the sinner.

Christian_Nerd

God did not love Jacob more than Esau. He loved Jacob and hated Esau.

Jacob stood for the nation of Israel;
Esau stood for the nation of Edom.

For it says the older shall serve the younger, but the Bible clearly states that Jacob served Esau.

Edom was later destroyed and the remainder of the people fled to Israel, thus, the older (people of Edom) were under the rule of the younger (Israel).

Another way to look at this is:
Israel stands for Christians;
Edom stands for the Gentiles (sinners).

So when God said "Jacob I have loved; Esau I have hated" He is merely saying that His love of His Christians is so much greater than His love of sinners that, in comparison, His love of sinners is looked at as hate.

He loves all but loves Christians more than He loves sinners.

beloved57

cn

God said, "love thy enemies"' (Matthew 5:44);

But not His Enemies Ps 139:20-22

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

If you love God's enemies, you hate God 2 Chron 19:2

2And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

Wile E. Coyote

Jacob stood for the nation of Israel;
Esau stood for the nation of Edom.

For it says the older shall serve the younger, but the Bible clearly states that Jacob served Esau.

Edom was later destroyed and the remainder of the people fled to Israel, thus, the older (people of Edom) were under the rule of the younger (Israel).

Another way to look at this is:
Israel stands for Christians;
Edom stands for the Gentiles (sinners).

So when God said "Jacob I have loved; Esau I have hated" He is merely saying that His love of His Christians is so much greater than His love of sinners that, in comparison, His love of sinners is looked at as hate.

He loves all but loves Christians more than He loves sinners.
That's not how Paul applied God's statement. Paul employed God's word "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated" to demonstrate the election of individuals to salvation. You reply against God thus showing that Calvinist interpretation is correct. Paul suggested that men would reply against God about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.