The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E. Coyote

cn

But not His Enemies Ps 139:20-22

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

If you love God's enemies, you hate God 2 Chron 19:2

2And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

This is old covenant and does not apply today. Give a new tesatament example that commmands you hate people. I am a Calvinist but I find you to be an embarassment.

beloved57

Prove it sir!

I gave you scripture fool. 2 Tim 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Scripture then was only the OT scriptures, and Paul said to NT believers what its use was then ! So you reject the proof, that is on you !

beloved57

How can those who are hated by God, such as those in Ps 5:5, the workers of iniquity, be those of Jn 3:16 ? Those for sure are in a state of separation from God and His Love, if they are hated by Him. This could never be said of those, whom God Loved through Christ Jesus Rom 8:39, because nothing could separate them from the Love of God, which includes Death, which includes Spiritual Death, this word death is defined as:

the power of death Heb 2:14

figuratively, a region enveloped in the darkness of ignorance and sin Eph 4:18

in the widest sense, death comprising all the miseries arising from sin, as well physical death as the loss of a life consecrated to God and blessed in him on earth, to be followed by wretchedness in hell

When God's Elect are in a state of Spiritual death, are they then separated from the Love of God, that is in Christ Jesus ? God forbid ! However the Workers of Iniquity are Ps 5:5, so these cannot be those who God Loved !

Christian_Nerd

Ps 5:5 is talking of how God loves those who do good in His sight (Christians) so much that His love for those who do evil (sinners) is compared as hate.

Jn 3:16: God came to save the sinners; this does not go against anything that I say. Whoever, notice that word.

The love which is talked about in Romans 8:39 is the love God has for His Christians.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
B57 (zero) likes to call everybody a "fool" the Bible warns not to call a brother a "fool" But, 'zero' isn't gonna let that stop him, after all, he's one of the elect....

beloved57

cn

Ps 5:5 is talking of how God loves those who do good in His sight (Christians) so much that His love for those who do evil (sinners) is compared as hate.

You pervert scripture. Ps 5:5 is about people God hates !

beloved57

B57 (zero) likes to call everybody a "fool" the Bible warns not to call a brother a "fool" But, 'zero' isn't gonna let that stop him, after all, he's one of the elect....

Shut up fool, you child of the devil. God don't care if I call satan's children a fool ! You not my brother in Christ !

Pierac

This is old covenant and does not apply today. Give a new tesatament example that commmands you hate people. I am a Calvinist but I find you to be an embarassment.

Your not a true Calvinist... You only pretend to be! True Calvinist believe in the 100% sovereign will of God! As in Man's will can not over come the WILL OF GOD! Meaning... GOD'S WILL... Will always be done! You do not believe this fact! Your a false Calvinist! Please stop pretending your a Calvinist! :rolleyes:

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Shut up fool, you child of the devil. God don't care if I call satan's children a fool ! You not my brother in Christ !

You lack discernment, sanity, logic, reason, faith, Christianity, intelligence, and humility!!!! You don't have anyone that truly agrees with about anything you have to say, other than perhaps a very few "crazies" such as yourself...I don't think you're all there mentally. And if per chance you are, I think you're delusional and very odd....

beloved57

You lack discernment, sanity, logic, reason, faith, Christianity, intelligence, and humility!!!! You don't have anyone that truly agrees with about anything you have to say, other than perhaps a very few "crazies" such as yourself...I don't think you're all there mentally. And if per chance you are, I think you're delusional and very odd....

Shut up fool ! Child of the Devil !

Christian_Nerd

Your not a true Calvinist... You only pretend to be! True Calvinist believe in the 100% sovereign will of God! As in Man's will can not over come the WILL OF GOD! Meaning... GOD'S WILL... Will always be done! You do not believe this fact! Your a false Calvinist! Please stop pretending your a Calvinist! :rolleyes:

Paul

What if it is the Will of God that man have a Free Will?

Christian_Nerd

cn

You pervert scripture. Ps 5:5 is about people God hates !

If you truly believe God hates all (un-elect) sinners then explain this:
Matthew 5:43-48, “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
This verse indicates that God wants Christians to love sinners, because God Himself loves sinners.
THis verse tells us that God loves those who love Him and loves those who hate Him.

God said, "love thy enemies"' (Matthew 5:44); and he also said,
Luke 6:40, "everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher.”
1 Peter 2:21, "Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps"

1 Corinthians 11:1, “And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ."
The enemy of the Christian is the sinner. If God Himself tells us to love the sinner and also to be like Him then there is no possibility that God hates the sinner.

Ezekiel 33:11, "Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel."
This verse means God does not want anyone to go to Hell.

beloved57

cn

If you truly believe God hates all (un-elect) sinners then explain this:

I am not explaining nothing to you, you are not worth it ! None of those quotes change the Truth of Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Christian_Nerd

cn

I am not explaining nothing to you, you are not worth it ! None of those quotes change the Truth of Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

If you truly are a Christian then you should want to spread the truth and answer the questions of those whom you say are wrong in their thinking.

beloved57

If you truly are a Christian then you should want to spread the truth and answer the questions of those whom you say are wrong in their thinking.

I am spreading the Truth, read my threads, you reject the Truth.

And I hate to be the who tells you, but there is no hope for your wrong thinking ! Thats evidenced by how you reject the Truth !

And as I asked you before, define what you mean by Christian !

Pierac

What if it is the Will of God that man have a Free Will?

I would have to say! What do What if's have to do with scripture? What if Eve slapped the serpent and ate from the tree of life instead of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? :think:

What if... :think: Yes, it just does not work no matter how you use it! :think:

Paul

Christian_Nerd

I would have to say! What do What if's have to do with scripture? What if Eve slapped the serpent and ate from the tree of life instead of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? :think:

What if... :think: Yes, it just does not work no matter how you use it! :think:

Paul

Originally Posted by Pierac
Your not a true Calvinist... You only pretend to be! True Calvinist believe in the 100% sovereign will of God! As in Man's will can not over come the WILL OF GOD! Meaning... GOD'S WILL... Will always be done! You do not believe this fact! Your a false Calvinist! Please stop pretending your a Calvinist!

I believe that it is the Will of God that man have a Free Will.
Thus, man's will is not overcoming God's Will.

Christian_Nerd

I am spreading the Truth, read my threads, you reject the Truth.

And I hate to be the who tells you, but there is no hope for your wrong thinking ! Thats evidenced by how you reject the Truth !

And as I asked you before, define what you mean by Christian !

A Christian is one who has Faith in the Gospel, has Faith in God, and repents of his sins.

Still, you avoid answering questions. The youth pastor at my church once believed that man had Free Will but now believes that Calvinism is true. He once believed the same things I do, but now he doesn't so, how can you say, "there is no hope for your wrong thinking" when I know someone who changed from Free Will to Calvinism. If you truly want to help someone know the Truth then answer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.