The Mar-A-Lago raid

marke

He’s many things. Great is not one of them.
Speaking from an atheist's point of view, the Goddess Diana is great, the deadly and damaging riots of the democrat 'Summer of Love' were great, the mandated closures of schools, businesses, and churches were great, and lovers of Marxism are great.

marke

"Nothing can stop what is coming!" "Enjoy the show!" And all that jazz.
True.
Revelation 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Hate to see what Biden drives.

98d7adcc-ce1a-488d-b8b9-49dc00e8b455-Biden_03-1351x900.jpeg

marke

The super rich and powerful may enjoy immense wealth and immunity from prosecution now, but the judgment of God will leave no deed, good or bad, unrewarded.

Matthew 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

marke

I admire Trump for the civil manner in which he has dealt with immoral and illegal persecution from flaming liberal leftist democrats seeking to destroy him in wrathful vengeance. He really got the hornets' nest stirred up by offending Hillary and the leftists the way he did, and he was just echoing the sentiments of tens of millions of Americans who had been displeased by political corruption for a long time.