The Mar-A-Lago raid

marke

Are you saying that Trump's personal lawyer, political supporter and close friend, is a "liar" who spreads "wild rumors"? Why would he do such a thing? Well...this is one of those rare occasions when you're right!
There seems to be no end to those who have been willing to shamelessly lie about Trump. I suspect most of the liars are motivated by greed, envy, political bias, group-think hatred, or some combination.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There seems to be no end to those who have been willing to shamelessly lie about Trump. I suspect most of the liars are motivated by greed, envy, political bias, group-think hatred, or some combination.
Are you saying that Guiliani is a lying fraud who is now lying about Trump instead of lying for him? When, how, and why did this turn of events happen? Very satanic!

marke

Are you saying that Guiliani is a lying fraud who is now lying about Trump instead of lying for him? When, how, and why did this turn of events happen? Very satanic!
Guiliani does not impress me as being a devout Bible-believing Christian which makes him less trustworthy than someone who fears God's judgment for lying.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator

Classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in private office

Republicans are already asking questions of Biden.

“President Biden has been very critical of President Trump mistakenly taking classified documents to the residence or wherever and now it seems he may have done the same,” said GOP Rep. James Comer of Kentucky, who is set to become the House Oversight Chairman. “How ironic.”

Last edited: