The LOST:

Letsargue

The LOST:

The "LOST" Call themselves Everything including "Christians", which is by God, Called False Christ / False Christians. - Atheists, Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Baptist, Pentecostals, Jehovah Witnesses, and hundreds of other Names /// "Authorities". There is Only "ONE" Name / Authority in GOD, and that is "Christian", nothing else; - ( Matthew 24:4-5 KJV ). - Every Thing or Every One Righteous, IS BY The "NAME" OF Christ, and - Nothing Else like Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Buddhist, or Muslim. The name "Christ", IS The ONLY Christian NAME!!
All other names believe and Teach everything EXCEPT The "TRUTH // CHRIST"!! - Listen to Yourselves; you All teach Everything, and say Everything that is NOT Written in the Bible, and you all Call yourselves Christians!!!! - Obama calls himself a "Christian", only when he needs Too. Obama is everything But a Christian.

God Only Said what He said, and He says or said Nothing Else!! Everything God has ever said to man IS WRITTEN in His Book of Books the Bible. If it is NOT Written in the Bible, God N-E-V-E-R SAID IT, but all the Cursed Lost say or has Said ( Just what is NOT Written in the Bible. )!!

Everything God has said in the Bible can be spoken in many ways, as Long as nothing Contradicts with any Word Written; ( "CONTRADICTS" ).

The Word of God / Christ can be described many ways, as long as Christ is still The WORD of God, and Not bits and peaces of Something else. Christ / The WORD of God is Just What God said. Everything, and every false Christ wants God to say everything to fit their Foolish "MIND" that Christ Never Gave them, but is given by Satan!! - Christ has Given All "Christians" HIS MIND" which contains only Christ // the Word of God, AND Nothing Else!! - If Christ is in one, then also is the Word of GOD that is in Him, and NOTHING ELSE!!! -- Is Christ in you?? - Then there is Nothing But the Word of God in the "MIND" that Christ has Given Y-O-U!!! -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ))!!!!!!!!! ---- OOOHH I'm waiting to see ALL the Lost in H-E-L-L!!!! - OOHH how I'm going to enjoy That!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 092815

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The LOST:

The "LOST" Call themselves Everything including "Christians", which is by God, Called False Christ / False Christians. - Atheists, Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Baptist, Pentecostals, Jehovah Witnesses, and hundreds of other Names /// "Authorities". There is Only "ONE" Name / Authority in GOD, and that is "Christian", nothing else; - ( Matthew 24:4-5 KJV ). - Every Thing or Every One Righteous, IS BY The "NAME" OF Christ, and - Nothing Else like Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Buddhist, or Muslim. The name "Christ", IS The ONLY Christian NAME!!
All other names believe and Teach everything EXCEPT The "TRUTH // CHRIST"!! - Listen to Yourselves; you All teach Everything, and say Everything that is NOT Written in the Bible, and you all Call yourselves Christians!!!! - Obama calls himself a "Christian", only when he needs Too. Obama is everything But a Christian.

God Only Said what He said, and He says or said Nothing Else!! Everything God has ever said to man IS WRITTEN in His Book of Books the Bible. If it is NOT Written in the Bible, God N-E-V-E-R SAID IT, but all the Cursed Lost say or has Said ( Just what is NOT Written in the Bible. )!!

Everything God has said in the Bible can be spoken in many ways, as Long as nothing Contradicts with any Word Written; ( "CONTRADICTS" ).

The Word of God / Christ can be described many ways, as long as Christ is still The WORD of God, and Not bits and peaces of Something else. Christ / The WORD of God is Just What God said. Everything, and every false Christ wants God to say everything to fit their Foolish "MIND" that Christ Never Gave them, but is given by Satan!! - Christ has Given All "Christians" HIS MIND" which contains only Christ // the Word of God, AND Nothing Else!! - If Christ is in one, then also is the Word of GOD that is in Him, and NOTHING ELSE!!! -- Is Christ in you?? - Then there is Nothing But the Word of God in the "MIND" that Christ has Given Y-O-U!!! -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ))!!!!!!!!! ---- OOOHH I'm waiting to see ALL the Lost in H-E-L-L!!!! - OOHH how I'm going to enjoy That!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 092815

best post i've seen all week -

truthjourney

- Listen to Yourselves; you All teach Everything, and say Everything that is NOT Written in the Bible, and you all Call yourselves Christians!!!!

.. Christ has Given All "Christians" HIS MIND" which contains only Christ // the Word of God, AND Nothing Else!! - If Christ is in one, then also is the Word of GOD that is in Him, and NOTHING ELSE!!! -- Is Christ in you?? - Then there is Nothing But the Word of God in the "MIND" that Christ has Given Y-O-U!!! -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ))!!!!!!!!! ---- OOOHH I'm waiting to see ALL the Lost in H-E-L-L!!!! - OOHH how I'm going to enjoy That!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 092815
Do you call yourself a Christian? Do you have the mind of Christ?
Where is it written in the scriptures that we are to look forward to seeing all the lost in hell and enjoy it?
Did God say that? Your own words, "God Only Said what He said, and He says or said Nothing Else!!" If it is NOT Written in the Bible, God N-E-V-E-R SAID IT, but all the Cursed Lost say or has Said.."

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Where is it written in the scriptures that we are too look forward to seeing all the lost in hell and enjoy it?
Did God say that? Your own words, "God Only Said what He said, and He says or said Nothing Else!!" If it is NOT Written in the Bible, God N-E-V-E-R SAID IT, but all the Cursed Lost say or has Said.."

Letsargue isn't in his right mind. He's said before that, he's been
in a mental institution. A real "Wacko."

Letsargue

Poor Letsargue isn't in his right mind. It's best to just humor him. Or, just laugh at him out loud
for no more than 3 minutes or so?

C-A-N ANYBODY Imagine what TOL Would do to Me or meshak if we said "ANYTHING" like this to ANY of TOL'S ""Love" Members????????? -- TOL Used it be somewhat pleasant, But Now it's filled with Lying Name Callers like this; - and Knight DOES Nothing!!!

This is the Back Alley, and I WAS Punished FOR NOTHING, But was Called ( "T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G" )!!
These GUY Has (( Threatened me here )), and Still gets away with EVERYTHING!!

There is NO Wonder that TOL IS NOT Growing. - The Thousands of New Members just see the Fraud; in the (( ????Unfair and Unequal Treatment of Members, AND JUST L-E-A-V-E!! ))!!

Knight?? - How do you Allow ALL THIS??? --- Christian????

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

Letsargue

Where is it written in the scriptures that we are to look forward to seeing all the lost in hell and enjoy it?

Proverbs 1-26 KJV -- "I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh". --//---

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

Letsargue

A Christian is Just some one with Christ in the "Mind" that Christ has given him!!

God Speak in "Secret", LIKE THIS!! ---- Christ Calls the Christian: - "Doctor", Not in the LETTER Of the WORD, But in the "Spirit" of the WORD!! -- The Christian Has - "Doctrines" of God. Doctrines are; - according to the Word of God // "Doctrines" are the "Madicines" of the Doctors of God!!! - "Doctrines" Of God, Spiritually Cures the Spiritually Sick and Lame and Raises the Spiritual Dead!!!

God SAYS IT, but not in the "Letter of the Word" - but in the "Spirit of the Word"!! -- The Lost cannot See the Spirit of the Word, which the Word of God // the Truth is Filled with Doctrines like this.

PAUL, DAVID -- 091915

whitestone

The LOST:

PAUL, DAVID -- 092815

Maybe I'm just looking to hard but If you believe "christian" is the only name and all others are lost ,,,,"why do you have "christian(OTHER)" as a description of your own self under your avatar?,,,

Letsargue

Maybe I'm just looking to hard but If you believe "christian" is the only name and all others are lost ,,,,"why do you have "christian(OTHER)" as a description of your own self under your avatar?,,,

I am Christian, BUT Not like Any of "These here" on TOL. - Anyone should be able to SEE That.

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

whitestone

I am Christian, BUT Not like Any of "These here" on TOL. - Anyone should be able to SEE That.

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

lol,okee dokee, I would have gone to my profile and modified it to just "Christian" instead of "Christian(other)",especially if I was going to begin a thread about all the "others" and refer to them as "lost".

Now that you already started the thread if you change it everyone will know you did,so I wouldn't change it anymore. There is a thread GM has about this very question of calling themselves "other". Any way if you leave it that way it seems as if you are confessing that you are lost because you say you are "other" as if you volunteer to be the poster-child for "other,why do they call themselves other?",,,