The LOST:

Letsargue

lol,okee dokee, I would have gone to my profile and modified it to just "Christian" instead of "Christian(other)",especially if I was going to begin a thread about all the "others" and refer to them as "lost".

Now that you already started the thread if you change it everyone will know you did,so I wouldn't change it anymore. There is a thread GM has about this very question of calling themselves "other". Any way if you leave it that way it seems as if you are confessing that you are lost because you say you are "other" as if you volunteer to be the poster-child for "other,why do they call themselves other?",,,

THE "TRUTH" is Only the "SPIRIT" Of the Word of God / CHRIST, NOT the Letter of the Word of GOD. God IS SPIRIT, Not the Carnal Word of His Flesh. ( The Word Was Made FLESH ), the Body of Christ, His Spiritual Body. -- Jesus' body was made of the Carnal Word / ( The Old Law ) of God And Jesus D-I-E-D, and became SPIRIT, the Body of CHRIST, the Church!!

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV -- 6- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the" New Testament"; ((( NOT of the Letter ))), (( but of the SPIRIT )): for the ( "Letter Killeth" ) , but ( the Spirit giveth Life )". --//---

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!

What do You DO With what God says THERE??? - You Must Change the Word of God to Fit your own """Doctrine""" of Satan. Satan is also a Doctor, a Doctor of Lies that Killeth. - Satan has a "Body of People" also, and they are ALL Dead in SIN!! - God Just says What he says and No One ever believes anything GOD TRULY // "TRULY" SAYS, And every one here -- All Most; - Call themselves "Christian" When it's GOD Who calls Anyone "Christian" and to Follow HIM!! -- (( Read IT ))!!!

PAUL, DANID -- 092915

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
THE "TRUTH" is Only the "SPIRIT" Of the Word of God / CHRIST, NOT the Letter of the Word of GOD. God IS SPIRIT, Not the Carnal Word of His Flesh. ( The Word Was Made FLESH ), the Body of Christ, His Spiritual Body. -- Jesus' body was made of the Carnal Word / ( The Old Law ) of God And Jesus D-I-E-D, and became SPIRIT, the Body of CHRIST, the Church!!

2 Corinthians 3:6 KJV -- 6- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the" New Testament"; ((( NOT of the Letter ))), (( but of the SPIRIT )): for the ( "Letter Killeth" ) , but ( the Spirit giveth Life )". --//---

(( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))!!!

What do You DO With what God says THERE??? - You Must Change the Word of God to Fit your own """Doctrine""" of Satan. Satan is also a Doctor, a Doctor of Lies that Killeth. - Satan has a "Body of People" also, and they are ALL Dead in SIN!! - God Just says What he says and No One ever believes anything GOD TRULY // "TRULY" SAYS, And every one here -- All Most; - Call themselves "Christian" When it's GOD Who calls Anyone "Christian" and to Follow HIM!! -- (( Read IT ))!!!

PAUL, DANID -- 092915

Paul, Danid - you often make good points and latch onto some important problems in Christianity today. but you YELL AT EVERYBODY and you assume everybody is the bad things you say. you don't give anybody respect or try to engage in a normal discussion. i pray that you can work through that. being humble and kind and listening to others is something Jesus did, we can do it too -

maybe i'm wrong but you just seem angry and not easy to talk to. do you speak like this at Church or the grocery store ?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The LOST:

:think:

Spoiler
VZRx6T7hygkk-eTNwW3xriLxNi7I8jlkv_v3nxfAg3IKNNemhiMSflDrlB6JEFhzOkCVqtbug-AB591RpGqUv4f-N8BcBlPOPpDcKSEixwwelL5niY0

Letsargue

Paul, Danid - you often make good points and latch onto some important problems in Christianity today. but you YELL AT EVERYBODY and you assume everybody is the bad things you say. you don't give anybody respect or try to engage in a normal discussion. i pray that you can work through that. being humble and kind and listening to others is something Jesus did, we can do it too -

maybe i'm wrong but you just seem angry and not easy to talk to. do you speak like this at Church or the grocery store ?

I'M ANGRY????????? -- And Christ IS NOT????

((((( Matthew 23:12-27 KJV )))))!!!!! Read IT!!!!!!

( I'M Not N-E-A-R As Angry as CHRIST ) is with this Generation!! - NO One can be as Angry as Christ!!!! (( Romans 3:10-13 ))!!!!!

Love thy Neighbor, AND Thy Enemy!!!! - "NOT THE "EVIL"; HATE the Evil!!!!!
Your whole World IS "EVIL", and in Darkness!! - God said SOOOO!!!! - Choosing yourselves, not Christ choosing You, but Satan!!! Christ Chose ME The exact "SAME" Way He Chose all the Apostles. I'M Not an Apostle, But the Same Thing as, ( "APT to TEACH" )!!! Read IT!!! Only the Christian is APT to Teach Christ the "TRUTH"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'M ANGRY????????? -- And Christ IS NOT????

((((( Matthew 23:12-27 KJV )))))!!!!! Read IT!!!!!!

( I'M Not N-E-A-R As Angry as CHRIST ) is with this Generation!! - NO One can be as Angry as Christ!!!! (( Romans 3:10-13 ))!!!!!

Love thy Neighbor, AND Thy Enemy!!!! - "NOT THE "EVIL"; HATE the Evil!!!!!
Your whole World IS "EVIL", and in Darkness!! - God said SOOOO!!!! - Choosing yourselves, not Christ choosing You, but Satan!!! Christ Chose ME The exact "SAME" Way He Chose all the Apostles. I'M Not an Apostle, But the Same Thing as, ( "APT to TEACH" )!!! Read IT!!! Only the Christian is APT to Teach Christ the "TRUTH"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

I strongly recommend you see a Physician and be diagnosed soon!

Letsargue

I strongly recommend you see a Physician and be diagnosed soon!

YES!! - WE ALL Know that You AND Your "Sister" Here are the TWO TOL P-E-T-S!!! - She EVEN Threatened Me and got away with it!!! -- It doesn't Matter How many Rules of TOL You Two Brake; You Still Get By With IT!!!! - But NOT Me And meshak for ANY!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 093015

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
C-A-N ANYBODY Imagine what TOL Would do to Me or meshak if we said "ANYTHING" like this to ANY of TOL'S ""Love" Members????????? -- TOL Used it be somewhat pleasant, But Now it's filled with Lying Name Callers like this; - and Knight DOES Nothing!!!

This is the Back Alley, and I WAS Punished FOR NOTHING, But was Called ( "T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G" )!!
These GUY Has (( Threatened me here )), and Still gets away with EVERYTHING!!

There is NO Wonder that TOL IS NOT Growing. - The Thousands of New Members just see the Fraud; in the (( ????Unfair and Unequal Treatment of Members, AND JUST L-E-A-V-E!! ))!!

Knight?? - How do you Allow ALL THIS??? --- Christian????

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

Thanks for your misguided post. Do you ever get hoarse while
yelling out loud, at people on the street or in a grocery store?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth be told.............

Truth be told.............

The LOST:

The "LOST" Call themselves Everything including "Christians", which is by God, Called False Christ / False Christians. - Atheists, Catholics, Mormons, Buddhists, Baptist, Pentecostals, Jehovah Witnesses, and hundreds of other Names /// "Authorities". There is Only "ONE" Name / Authority in GOD, and that is "Christian", nothing else; - ( Matthew 24:4-5 KJV ). - Every Thing or Every One Righteous, IS BY The "NAME" OF Christ, and - Nothing Else like Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Buddhist, or Muslim. The name "Christ", IS The ONLY Christian NAME!!

I don't think 'God' is too hung up on 'names' and 'labels' but looks at the heart.

All other names believe and Teach everything EXCEPT The "TRUTH // CHRIST"!! - Listen to Yourselves; you All teach Everything, and say Everything that is NOT Written in the Bible, and you all Call yourselves Christians!!!! - Obama calls himself a "Christian", only when he needs Too. Obama is everything But a Christian.

I think too many villify Obama and have probably been watching too much Fox News :rolleyes:

God Only Said what He said, and He says or said Nothing Else!! Everything God has ever said to man IS WRITTEN in His Book of Books the Bible.

You've got to be kidding. Really. 'God' is INFINITE, you cant put him in a 'box', neither can you assume he is contained only in one religious book. That's like saying all the air in the universe is contained in only one glass jar. Ridiculous.

'God' is the one, universal primal reality omnipresent, timelessly present...and ever present at all times. Infinite Spirit and Consciousness fills the entirety of existence, it pervades all Creation. Also, 'God' has inspired and enlightened most if not all religious traditions and cultures, to varying degrees, because 'God' indwells all souls, and they express or symbolize 'truth' according to their own artistic expression and language.

One Ocean, many rivers.

One Sun, many rays.

If it is NOT Written in the Bible, God N-E-V-E-R SAID IT, but all the Cursed Lost say or has Said ( Just what is NOT Written in the Bible. )!!

I don't believe that. You cant even prove 'God' said anything in the Bible or anywhere for that matter, except by testing it by the inner witness of the Spirit itself, and upon principle.

Everything God has said in the Bible can be spoken in many ways, as Long as nothing Contradicts with any Word Written; ( "CONTRADICTS" ).

Whole books and websites exist exposing contradictions.

The Word of God / Christ can be described many ways, as long as Christ is still The WORD of God, and Not bits and peaces of Something else. Christ / The WORD of God is Just What God said. Everything, and every false Christ wants God to say everything to fit their Foolish "MIND" that Christ Never Gave them, but is given by Satan!! - Christ has Given All "Christians" HIS MIND" which contains only Christ // the Word of God, AND Nothing Else!! - If Christ is in one, then also is the Word of GOD that is in Him, and NOTHING ELSE!!! -- Is Christ in you?? - Then there is Nothing But the Word of God in the "MIND" that Christ has Given Y-O-U!!! -- (( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ))!!!!!!!!! ---- OOOHH I'm waiting to see ALL the Lost in H-E-L-L!!!! - OOHH how I'm going to enjoy That!!!!!

But all this could be a fantasy-land game with 'God' and 'Satan' posed as enemies against each other, with terms and conclusions assumed by the game-creator. Perhaps its all a game, a play of religious psychology. As far as what the 'mind of Christ' is,....this would be according to those passages that explain it,....if one's doctrine or beliefs are in sync with that 'mind', then wonderful.

Its all 'relative'.

---- OOOHH I'm waiting to see ALL the Lost in H-E-L-L!!!! - OOHH how I'm going to enjoy That!!!!!

Which 'hell' ? Sheol, Hades, Gehenna or Tartaroo? Or are you assuming that this place called 'hell' refers to a lake of fire and brimstone referred to in the book of Revelation? 'Hell' could be just as much a part of your religious programming, something you've been conditioned to believe in, but a better research into 'hell' could change your mind about things -

See: What the hell is hell?

Oh, and it goes without saying LA that your enjoyment of seeing people in 'hell' (probably a traditional-orthodox 'concept' of 'hell', which is convoluted) is sickening. Does LOVE rejoice in people suffering? I think not. Is it God's will that any perish? (let alone be eternally punished to no end). Is 'God' inherently good? Hear of the parable of the prodigal son? Did the Father rejoice in his son going to 'hell' or being eternally tormented for his sin....or his returning home after he learned from his trial of sin and suffering?

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
So what about "Other"?

So what about "Other"?

lol,okee dokee, I would have gone to my profile and modified it to just "Christian" instead of "Christian(other)",especially if I was going to begin a thread about all the "others" and refer to them as "lost".

Now that you already started the thread if you change it everyone will know you did,so I wouldn't change it anymore. There is a thread GM has about this very question of calling themselves "other". Any way if you leave it that way it seems as if you are confessing that you are lost because you say you are "other" as if you volunteer to be the poster-child for "other,why do they call themselves other?",,,

Hi whitestone,

I don't believe we've had the privilege of meeting :)

I gather LA chooses 'Christian(other)' to differentiate himself from the common typical denomination of 'Christian' as usually defined by most traditional 'Christians' on the forum,....so 'other' simply indicates hes a 'christian' in spirit, but does not necessarily affiliate with popular-traditional 'forms' of Christainity. I see nothing wrong with such a denomination, for when I first came to TOL....I affiliated as 'Christian (other)'. Since I've been discussing with and debating 'Christians' here for many years,...I decided to drop the 'label' Christian altogether, and go wholly 'Other'. It was my request to Knight to make more 'catagories' to affiliate as such as 'Unitarian-Universalist', etc.,...but instead he created the category 'Other' for any that did not feel a full identification with the available catagories. So, that's the what he's left for us more 'eclectic' ones. So there you go.

Secondly, while 'Other' may seem a bit 'vague' or 'generic',...its simply a category that may include aspects of the others listed, none of them, or something of a mix and/or MORE. I'm not defined or concluded by any 'catagory' whatsoever, although I may affiliate with or feel an affinity with a particular religious tradition or school of philosophy at any given time. As pure consciousness, I can adopt any label or 'dressing' and equally dispense with any as well :) The intrinsic truth is that "I AM" (the recognition of being pure awareness, cognition of existence itself), all else is a play of words and nothing more.

With that, I hope you enjoy my previous post to LA, and my other writings here :surf:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Labels...............

Labels...............

I am Christian, BUT Not like Any of "These here" on TOL. - Anyone should be able to SEE That.

PAUL, DAVID -- 092915

Well,...you are 'unique'....we'll give you that :crackup:

Again,...whether you slap a label on yourself as 'christian', 'pagan', 'hindu', 'muslim', 'buddhist', 'mormon', 'agnostic', 'eclectic', 'Satanist'...or 'whatever'.....you're still just a 'soul' like all of us,...made up of the same original 'God-stuff' that the cosmos is made of :) The one fundamental universal reality remains at the center, circumference and context of All That IS as 'pure energy-consciousness'.

This reality at the heart is indivisible in essence. Only the mind is in conflict, division, duality, causing wars, chaos, difference, pain, suffering, separation. Let it go.

In the meantime, exploring, discovering new realms, concepts, dimensions is good and dandy,...just remember who you really are, your true nature, and don't let your 'label' spoil that clear space of awareness with its trappings and false identities. Just BE :)

You are pure awareness