The long nightmare has ended. Trump leaves the White House

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Yes, he is. America is back!

The Democratic party has been effectively taken over by the Communist Chinese Party.

The one party that is now in power.

The American government has been taken by a foreign power, conquered. It is now in the hands of an adversarial foreign power, dedicated to the destruction of our nation, to the usurpation of our liberty, our wealth, and most importantly, our posterity.

In other words, it's the end of America as we know it.

Hilltrot

Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys haven't had a negro as Prime Minister yet have you?
Or an Indian?
Closest you've come is Disraeli, I believe. And that was what, couple hundred years ago?
That's because the British people are racist bigots who do nothing but spread misery throughout the entire world.

Pretty sure London's current mayor is a Moslem... if that says anything about their government....
It says that the British are doubling down on fascist bigotry - Islam is the most racist religion out there.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
whitehouse.gov has a new page. : )

Screen-Shot-2021-01-20-at-9-11-31-AM.png

expos4ever

In other words, it's the end of America as we know it.
Do you mean the "America we know" where there are "good people" among the white supremacists?

Do you mean the "America we know" where a wall was (partially) built that served as an obscene symbol of xenophobia?

Do you mean the "America we know" where your role in facing climate change has been entirely abdicated?

Do you mean the "America we know" where national leadership systematically lies?

expos4ever

Calgary has a Sikh mayor.
But Canada has had no diversity in their prime ministers until the latest - their first woman PM.
Hey Einstein, you might want to check your history. If you are going to take a shot at our current PM as being less than a man, you should at least get your facts straight:

Avril Phaedra Douglas "Kim" Campbell PC CC OBC QC (born March 10, 1947) is a Canadian politician, diplomat, lawyer and writer who served as the 19th prime minister of Canada from June 25 to November 4, 1993. Campbell is the first and only woman to hold the position.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am no fan of having a doddering old man in the White House.

But, unlike the previous occupant, he is basically a good man.
He is a decent family man who can begin the healing of our nation and restore our reputation with our allies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You might want to check your history. If you are going to take a shot at our current PM as being less than a man, you should at least get your facts straight:

Avril Phaedra Douglas "Kim" Campbell PC CC OBC QC (born March 10, 1947) is a Canadian politician, diplomat, lawyer and writer who served as the 19th prime minister of Canada from June 25 to November 4, 1993. Campbell is the first and only woman to hold the position.
No kidding

I always thought Kim Campbell was a dude.
Good for you guys.

Was she indigenous? Indian? Negro? Metis?

ETA: Oh, right - appointed, not elected. The post Mulroney upheaval. Kind of like our President Gerald Ford

Last edited:

expos4ever

No kidding

I always thought Kim Campbell was a dude.
Good for you guys.

Was she indigenous? Indian? Negro? Metis?
No one is saying that Canada has achieved an appropriate degrees of racial equity. While our current PM is arguably a light-weight pretty-boy, he cannot compete with Mr. Trump when it comes to embarrassing and humiliating the nation he leads.