The Logos-Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

That is correct. Paul judged, who was a child of the devil, and who was lost, and the Lord Jesus Christ tells me to do the same, as Paul's words, are His. Want the scripture? No, you don't, wolf.

Wow! You stunned me with that "straw man" stumper!!! Seen it before, droid.

1. Chapter, verse, that requires I respond/answer to children of the devil, or anyone.

Not a peep.

2. Do you deny that you stopped beating your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend?

Seen that "Strong's...the Greek" scam, before, con artist-won't work here, deceiver, scammer.

Satanic-that is all we need to know about you, devil child. Get off this site, wolf.

Awe . . . how cute, that boil in your forehead is beginning to fester.
You really should get the Physician before that turns into, ehem, a "mark", jus' sayin' :)

:sheep:

john w

Hall of Fame
Awe . . . how cute, jus' sayin' :)

Yes, you are cute, teeny bob, as you think that this site is...

View attachment 25285
jus' sayin'

vs. "the Greek....Strongs"-you

Fraud.

1. Chapter, verse, that requires I respond/answer to children of the devil, or anyone.

Not a peep.

That is correct. Paul judged, who was a child of the devil, and who was lost, and the Lord Jesus Christ tells me to do the same, as Paul's words, are His. Want the scripture? No, you don't, wolf.

Not a peep.

daqq

Not a peep.

That is called begging the question. You pose a false dilemma type question which assumes a premise that is unproven to begin with. Do you know me? I trow not Johnny Rotten. But most of us know the old saying concerning what happens when some one assumes, eh nineveh? You only prove beyond doubt that you are nothing more than a deceiver and a hatemonger having nothing to do with the things of Messiah. But you already made that abundantly clear as soon as you rejected the Testimony of Messiah as posted in the two opening posts of this thread: so why do you feel the need to keep proving it over and over again? What do you actually have to offer? So far I see nothing but shameful spewing from you. Is the vomit going to change colors in midair or something more fantastical than what you have already spewed? You're really beginning to bore me with your tirades. What will you do for an encore? Haven't you just about run out of blasphemies already? How many times can you call someone satanic and child of the devil before it loses its charm and charisma, (is that what you consider your anointing? calling out people as children of the devil?)? Do you really think shameful spewing is what the Creator wants to see you doing all day every day? Is that the spirit you believe the Creator has put upon you Johnny Rotten? Perhaps instead you ought to go back and answer the questions that have already been put to you in the last several pages. And sorry to tell you but puking all over yourself is not an acceptable answer in the real world. :Nineveh:

john w

Hall of Fame
You only prove beyond doubt that you are nothing more than a deceiver and a hatemonger having nothing to do with the things of Messiah.

Oh. The old "accusation of hate" technique again, moron? Wow!

And, yes, I will nothing to do with that fake, impotent Messiah/Christ of which you spam, who you assert, satanic one, is not God.

Get off this site, wolfie. We smell your satanic sulfur. And, yes, I do hate wolves, like yourself. Accept it.

daqq

Oh. As if I did not know that. Sit, son, as I've forgotten more than you have ever learned. Clown. You missed why I said it, as usual, moron.

Of course you knew it and therefore it was intentional evil.

Oh. The old "accusation of hate" technique again, moron? Wow!

And, yes, I will nothing to do with that fake, impotent Messiah/Christ of which you spam, who you assert, satanic one, is not God.

Get off this site, wolfie. We smell your satanic sulfur. And, yes, I do hate wolves, like yourself. Accept it.

Now your jealousy is really festering up . . .
Oh well, I tried to warn you about that boil in your forehead.
No more crumbs for you. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
But you already made that abundantly clear as soon as you rejected the Testimony of Messiah as posted in the two opening posts of this thread: so why do you feel the need to keep proving it over and over again?

No, I reject your testimony of that fake, impotent Messiah/Christ that you made up.

To warn the babes/sheep, of you, wolf.

What do you actually have to offer? So far I see nothing but shameful spewing from you. Is the vomit going to change colors in midair or something more fantastical than what you have already spewed? You're really beginning to bore me with your tirades. What will you do for an encore? ]

Quite an emotional diatribe, moron. You sound like you need another drink, on the top of the 7 you've had since breakfast, or a joint.

I'm just warming up, wolf. I am actually quite a nice, sweet guy-but not to wolves, like yourself. I hate wolves...saint John W., the Rifleman, wolf hunter....I am.

Encore? Hmmmm...Did you hear the one about...

Haven't you just about run out of blasphemies already?

That is your schtick/MO on TOL, wolf, flipping the bird, at God the Father, and His Christ, speaking against them.

How many times can you call someone satanic and child of the devil before it loses its charm and charisma, (is that what you consider your anointing? calling out people as children of the devil?)?

I don't know. I give up:as long as I live?

Do you really think shameful spewing is what the Creator wants to see you doing all day every day? Is that the spirit you believe the Creator has put upon you Johnny Rotten? Perhaps instead you ought to go back and answer the questions that have already been put to you in the last several pages. And sorry to tell you but puking all over yourself is not an acceptable answer in the real world. :Nineveh:

Well, Hop Sing, I suppose that depends on your viewpoint on how "the Creator" uses his fallible creatures. I assess that He is quite pleased, on how I defend the babes/sheeps, from wolves, such as yourself. Many/most do not like my style; but then again, most did not like the Saviour's style, and the LORD God has gotten "a lotta" use out of this intolerant, belligerent, mean spirited, and all that jazz, saint(memorize that).

I know, I know....You will pray for me....

Do not bother-I hate wolves...

daqq

Again, the plain simple flow of logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one. The man Yeshua judges no one. The Testimony of Yeshua will not pass away. The man Yeshua does not seek his own glory and if he testifies of himself his testimony is not true. The Logos is the Seeker and the Judge, the Son of Elohim, and because he is the Word of the Truth which is spoken by men of faithfulness and truth, he is considered a little lower than the messengers: for the messengers speak him, because he, being the Logos-Word, dwells within the messengers.

Once again the Testimony of Yeshua:

47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>

@daqq... it is well known that the entire gospel of John Declares Jesus Christ God Incarnate. So... you are literally going to massive lengths to twist the matter. Romans 8:9 Daqq plus you acknowledged Jesus could be God outside time.

The supreme logic set forth by Yeshua himself from in the Gospel of John has been posted to Jerry at least six times now: where were you and why did you not answer? You did not answer for the same reason Jerry will not answer: because you know you cannot openly refute the Testimony of Yeshua and still call yourself his follower. So what do people like you and Jerry do? Ignore such things and hope nobody notices that you never answered. But you see the more you argue such things with me the more these simple truths are going to come out and the less excuse you are going to have for rejecting the Testimony of Messiah. Yeshua plainly tells you that he is neither the Logos nor the Judge, for he judges no one, and he plainly says that his words are not going to pass away. Search it, simple systematic logic from the plain Testimony of Messiah, and where you find it you will see Jerry there, and likely find that you yourself were there at the same time and allowed what I said to pass you by once again. While you are at it I have already given my understanding of Rom 8:9, Gen 1:2, and Ruach Elohim and Ruach Meshiah and number of times. What I believe and told you already in this thread is built on it; for in the header of the Sefer you will find Ruach Elohim brooding upon the waters like a Dove.

Did anyone notice that Jerry Shugart has now, for the seventh time running, managed to weasel his way out of responding yet again, and has ignored the following information which is full of clear emphatic statements directly from the Master Teacher Yeshua himself? :)

So I have now placed this information in its own thread here: The Logos-Word.

Not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w

And the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of the new covenant:

Romans 8:9 W/H
9 υμεις δε ουκ εστε εν σαρκι αλλα εν πνευματι ειπερ πνευμα θεου οικει εν υμιν ει δε τις πνευμα χριστου ουκ εχει ουτος ουκ εστιν αυτου
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that Ruach Elohim dwells in you: but if anyone has not Ruach Meshiah, the same is not his.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon
Do you have a son of Elohim and also the man Yeshua?

LA

You have not responded either positively or negatively to the two opening posts for the topic of this thread which contain clear emphatic easy to understand statements which result in a very clearly defined simple systematic logic. Please respond to at least the second post on page one of this thread. Surely you affirm the Testimony of Messiah and those clear emphatic statements, correct? Or if not then which statements do you reject and what is your excuse for not believing the Testimony of Messiah? :)

Not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w
How DARE you associate my name with the others.

Now show me where I am not willing to confess and believe the testimony of Yeshua.

LA

It is there in that thread: I specifically asked you to respond and you never returned.

Listen Dagg,

Do not make a false accusation based on my not responding to something.

You should apologize for that.

LA

You never responded to the post from me to you at the top of this post. You did not respond when I also mentioned your name like so, @Lazy afternoon, in an attempt to get your attention in the previous post number sixty-nine above herein. Is it my fault you ignored these things? Would you like me to repeat this Creed from the Gospel of John again? For since you have refused to confess these words of Messiah I fail to see where I owe you any apology for stating the truth. :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I get it

You have not responded either positively or negatively to the two opening posts for the topic of this thread which contain clear emphatic easy to understand statements which result in a very clearly defined simple systematic logic. Please respond to at least the second post on page one of this thread. Surely you affirm the Testimony of Messiah and those clear emphatic statements, correct? Or if not then which statements do you reject and what is your excuse for not believing the Testimony of Messiah?

So you say I do not believe the testimony of Jesus Christ because I did not respond either positively or negatively to those posts?

You already decided the answer.

LA

daqq

Where did you go again @Lazy afternoon? Why is it like pulling teeth around here when trying to get those who claim to be "Christians" to actually confess the Testimony of Yeshua? I will condense it down a little more since we are on yet another page. It is very simple, straightforward, and easy to understand the flow of the logic and reasoning in these bold emphatic statements. There is no alternate conclusion for anyone who is truly willing to accept the Testimony of Yeshua for what it plainly says. This is better than any creed ever dreamed up by the so-called church fathers because this Creed is based wholly upon and in the Testimony of Yeshua found in the Gospel of John! How can anyone who claims to be a disciple of Messiah deny these clear emphatic statements? :)

Again, the plain simple flow of systematic logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
The Testimony of Yeshua is never going to pass away, (Mt 24:35, Mk 13:31, Lk 21:33).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

Perhaps a few more names might be added to the list from those which I have had the fabulous pleasure of encountering here in this wonderful board of beleeeeevers. :)

Those so far not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:

Oneness-Modalists claiming "Jesus is YHWH" who pretend to be Trinitarians:
@Evil.Eye.<(I)>, @Jerry Shugart, @Nihilo, @musterion, @Tambora

And to the Trinitarian Calvinist Reformers:
@Ask Mr. Religion, @Crucible, @beloved57, @Lon, @Nang, @Nanja, @TulipBee

Come one, come all: feast on the Word, and Live! :chuckle:

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Thought, Spirit, Voice.........

Thought, Spirit, Voice.........

If one is going to capitalize "Logos" or "Word" in John 1:1, (even if only in your mind as you read the text), then the same must be willing to treat "Logos" or "Word" in like manner anywhere else in the same Gospel account where "Logos" or "Word" appears critical to the understanding of the overall context of the same Gospel record. Otherwise one is simply engaging in what is called special pleading. It is unacceptable to say that a particular word should receive most favored word status insomuch that it might be capitalized in some critical places while ignoring any obverse critical implications of the very same word in other critical passages where it might contradict or refute the overall doctrine one is attempting to grasp or formulate from within that same Gospel record. In plain words, if you are going to treat a word one way, in one context, then you must be willing and able to treat that same word in the same way everywhere else if necessary, or if called upon to do so, otherwise you are only fooling yourself by making a word mean something special where you really need it to carry your special meaning, (hence, special pleading), while ignoring the complications you have created everywhere else where that same word is found.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Logos-Word, and the Logos-Word was with the Elohim, and the Logos-Word was Elohim:

What will follow below has been posted seven or eight times now herein throughout the "Religion" forum board, in various places and contexts, so I thought it might be useful to some, whosoever they may be, if this were made into a thread of its own. Swordsmen, Touché! :)

For many Trinitarians, this famous passage is used often to prove Jesus is 'God'. However, a Unitarian translation holds just as well, since the 'logos' is also the logic, plan, creative thought, word, reason, wisdom of God, considering the greek philosophical concept of 'logos' employed by the writer, and still this 'logos' is 'theos' meaning its of 'theos',....being 'divine' by origination with God. The word then becomes flesh, the creative design or program of 'God' becomes invested in the flesh body of Jesus to perform a special mission, and the rest is history, but still MUCH of these symbols are 'figurative'. The logos continues to operate by the Spirit's inspiration and anointing,....and so the sons of God go forward, in the Christ-mantle. The word has its 'esoteric' and 'exoteric' forms. God investing Himself in man; man invests himself in God....and so the cycle continues.

Otherwise, I don't get the protest, spite and vehemency shown by some here against your simple presentation of 'logos-word' :idunno: - and for one to call it 'satanic' is somewhat extreme. If one is sharing the testimony of Yeshua, and one is symphathetic to his word, he will not abhor the word, but resonate, exalt and uplift it. If you love 'God', you will love his 'logos',...you cannot separate Deity from its prophetic word, divine wisdom or reason, since 'God' is Spirit, and such gives voice to truth. All these figures inhere in the MIND of YHWH, and are creatively expressed forth in their various dispensations. Now since 'God' is love,...those hearing the word and resonating with it, will enjoy being "in concert" with the music from above. Hatred only sows discord and chaos, placing one far outside divine harmony. In our spiritual discernment we would discern the 'spirit' of what is being shared, not only its 'nature' but its qualitative value, what it touches and inspires in us, as for magnifying the light of God within. Hereby we judge the spirits, thoughts and intents of the heart. We are ever open books before the Almighty.

daqq

For many Trinitarians, this famous passage is used often to prove Jesus is 'God'. However, a Unitarian translation holds just as well, since the 'logos' is also the logic, plan, creative thought, word, reason, wisdom of God, considering the greek philosophical concept of 'logos' employed by the writer, and still this 'logos' is 'theos' meaning its of 'theos',....being 'divine' by origination with God. The word then becomes flesh, the creative design or program of 'God' becomes invested in the flesh body of Jesus to perform a special mission, and the rest is history, but still MUCH of these symbols are 'figurative'. The logos continues to operate by the Spirit's inspiration and anointing,....and so the sons of God go forward, in the Christ-mantle. The word has its 'esoteric' and 'exoteric' forms. God investing Himself in man; man invests himself in God....and so the cycle continues.

Otherwise, I don't get the protest, spite and vehemency shown by some here against your simple presentation of 'logos-word' :idunno: - and for one to call it 'satanic' is somewhat extreme. If one is sharing the testimony of Yeshua, and one is symphathetic to his word, he will not abhor the word, but resonate, exalt and uplift it. If you love 'God', you will love his 'logos',...you cannot separate Deity from its prophetic word, divine wisdom or reason, since 'God' is Spirit, and such gives voice to truth. All these figures inhere in the MIND of YHWH, and are creatively expressed forth in their various dispensations. Now since 'God' is love,...those hearing the word and resonating with it, will enjoy being "in concert" with the music from above. Hatred only sows discord and chaos, placing one far outside divine harmony. In our spiritual discernment we would discern the 'spirit' of what is being shared, not only its 'nature' but its qualitative value, what it touches and inspires in us, as for magnifying the light of God within. Hereby we judge the spirits, thoughts and intents of the heart. We are ever open books before the Almighty.

Amen Freelight, :)

The personification of the Memra or "the Word" originally comes from the Targums, (see Jewish Encyclopedia, Memra, for a primer), and the personification of the Logos is no doubt an expansion of that understanding. I do believe it all derives from Psalm 40, which is a "new song" about an old scroll which is about to be retired, (its "iniquities" are not iniquities but tatters, rips, and tears; in other words, as one of the meanings in the definition states, "contortions", and that is why the author of the epistle to the Hebrews sees no problem in applying the passage to Messiah). Think about this as you read and study the entire Psalm in your quiet time.

This is a Torah Scroll, the Word, coming into the world:

Psalm 40:7-8
6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire; mine earlets you have punctured-pierced: burnt offering and sin offering you have not requested.
7 Then said I, Behold, I come: in the mgillat-header of the Sefer it is written concerning me.
8 I delight to do your will, O my Elohim: your Torah is within my inward parts.

Hebrews 10:5-7
5 Wherefore when he enters into the world, he says, Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body have you prepare for me:
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin you had no pleasure:
7 Then said I, Behold, I am come, in the κεφαλιδι-header of the Sefer it is written concerning me: I delight to do your will, O Elohim.

In the mgillat-kephalidi-header of the Sefer it is written concerning me . . .
That is, the crown-header of the Sefer, in the right hand side, Breshiyt-Genesis 1:1-5.

Notice he pierces or punctures "earlets" into the ends of the scroll with an awl, (or aul). However the entire roll is comprised of many souls having been "knit together" as one, (and we know as in the case with Paul, μεμβρανας, which are lambskin parchments, 2Tim 4:13). Thus the Hebrew, (Psalm 40:6), and the Greek, (Psalm 40:6 OG LXX [39:7] has ωτια, "earlets", while Hebrews 10:5 has σωμα-body), are both correct because the "body", (σωμα), of Heb 10:5 is a metonymy for the entire "volume" of the "body" of the scroll, (κεφαλιδι-κεφαλις is rendered "volume" in the KJV but is also used in the LXX for chapiters, crowns, headers, and may even refer to a "head chapter" or header in a writing). That is precisely what this is; the header or head-section of the scroll, like a crown or the chapiter of the Sefer, (Genesis 1:1-5). Thus the lower σταυρος-stave borne by Shimon Kurenaio is of the erets-land-earth, (Genesis 1:1), while the top σταυρος-stave borne by Messiah reaches to the shamayim-heavens, (Genesis 1:1).

And what do we find at the right hand side in the κεφαλιδι header of the Scroll?

Genesis 1:1-5
1 In the beginning Elohim cut-down-created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and Ruach Elohim brooded upon the face of the waters.
3 And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And Elohim saw the light, that it was good: and Elohim divided the light from the darkness.
5 And Elohim called the light, Yom, and the darkness He called Night. And there is evening, and there is morning: Yom Echad.

In the mgillat-kephalidi header of the Sefer it is written concerning me:
Ruach Elohim - the Memra - the Logos - the Word - the Yonah

1 John 1:1-2
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have beheld, and which our hands have handled, concerns the Word of life.
2 And the life was made manifest, and we have seen, and bear witness, and we announce unto you the life αιωνιον which was with the Father, and was made manifest unto us.

emo-sunny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.