the life and times of Resodko

kmoney

Hall of Fame
finally got accepted into the program i've been working toward :banana:

classes start the beginning of january - quite a relief, it means i can plan on being here for the next two years instead of considering programs in surrounding areas that would mean either a loooong commute or renting

congrats. :cheers:

Post more big ship pictures. :banana:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
so on friday, they freed up enough of my student loan to cover the bookstore - the clerk had me drive around to the loading dock and wheeled out my $1300 :noway: purchase on a heavy duty cart - boxes of textbooks and supplies (no pig this time)

had my physical and flu shot this morning and will have my ppd (tuberculosis) test on wednesday - already had the hep b vax series years ago and a titer to verify four years ago - current on my DTaP, so that should cover all my vaccinations before clinical

still a couple of misscaloonious items to round up, then just a matter of waiting for jan 2 to roll around :banana:

bybee

so on friday, they freed up enough of my student loan to cover the bookstore - the clerk had me drive around to the loading dock and wheeled out my $1300 :noway: purchase on a heavy duty cart - boxes of textbooks and supplies (no pig this time)

had my physical and flu shot this morning and will have my ppd (tuberculosis) test on wednesday - already had the hep b vax series years ago and a titer to verify four years ago - current on my DTaP, so that should cover all my vaccinations before clinical

still a couple of misscaloonious items to round up, then just a matter of waiting for jan 2 to roll around :banana:

I do hope that all goes well for you.