The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremysdemo

LOVELY?? There's another one of those 'odd' names for
one guy to call another! Very strange! Guess I grew up
in a different era than "you guys?" Back then, one guy
didn't call another guy; honey, sweetheart, darling, etc.!
Unless of course, they were a little bit of a "Fancy Boy!"

doesn't sound like you grew up with Jesus or his followers,

did your peers great each other with a Holy Kiss as Peters did?

I assume not, it's not entirely your fault tho, you can't chose your friends or who you associate with...oh wait a minute, yes you can. :plain:

Yes my brother Paul is lovely, he is often all the things Paul wrote about in Corinthians 13.

if you have not love, or are not lovely you are but a clanging cymbal.

do you live exclusively in the past, or did you ever progress into a new being when you repented and accepted Messiahs Way? 1 Corinthians 13:11, Colossians 3:10.

you still sound very worried about what others think of you, remember he who tries to save his life (including his old self and ways of judging the world) will lose it. Matthew 16:25

Do you have a scripture to bring to the table that confirms one man greeting another fondly is somehow sinful or wrong? remembering that which is not sin or wrong is by nature holy, social norms were not an issue with Jesus and his discples and shouldn't be one either to those whom claim to follow him.

You have no right to criticize us because we are not afraid to show our love for one another, John 13:35, Matthew 25:40 we are the least of these.

jeremysdemo

Well, I think most guys would have a problem being called sweety,
honey, darling, by another guy, even these days? The guy doing it
would probably be thought of as being a homosexual! That's what
GM would think! Society is, what society is, you know?

we are not of the world. 1 John 4:4.

the world and dark one makes those barriers, the ones that would have kept Jesus from speaking to the women at the well if he paid any credence to them.

Letsargue

Writings must be interpreted within context. Language is figurative. We are all offspring of God, our Creator, our Father.....hence by such relationship are his children. Behaviorally we may act like devils depending on what spirit influences we are led by, but God is still our universal Father. Receiving the good news of the kingdom naturally opens us to the truth of God and our relationship to him.

pj

freelight

I have a Thread for you on the Back Alley. when you get a chance, I'd like for you to have a look at it.

Paul -- 090414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
we are not of the world. 1 John 4:4.

the world and dark one makes those barriers, the ones that would have kept Jesus from speaking to the women at the well if he paid any credence to them.

Non-sense! However, that's what's expected from, "Another Other!"
Obviously, you're, 'one liberal type of thinker!' I think we should
have unwritten societal rules! Such as; a man doesn't refer to
another man as, honey, sweetheart, baby, darling, lovely, sweety,
my beautiful man, love of my life, center of my universe, love duck,
rhythm of my heart, honey bear, etc., etc.! Unless, of course, one
is just a, little light in the loafers! If ya know what GM means?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
doesn't sound like you grew up with Jesus or his followers,

did your peers great each other with a Holy Kiss as Peters did?

I assume not, it's not entirely your fault tho, you can't chose your friends or who you associate with...oh wait a minute, yes you can. :plain:

Yes my brother Paul is lovely, he is often all the things Paul wrote about in Corinthians 13.

if you have not love, or are not lovely you are but a clanging cymbal.

do you live exclusively in the past, or did you ever progress into a new being when you repented and accepted Messiahs Way? 1 Corinthians 13:11, Colossians 3:10.

you still sound very worried about what others think of you, remember he who tries to save his life (including his old self and ways of judging the world) will lose it. Matthew 16:25

Do you have a scripture to bring to the table that confirms one man greeting another fondly is somehow sinful or wrong? remembering that which is not sin or wrong is by nature holy, social norms were not an issue with Jesus and his discples and shouldn't be one either to those whom claim to follow him.

You have no right to criticize us because we are not afraid to show our love for one another, John 13:35, Matthew 25:40 we are the least of these.

There's a REAL problem if the guy who is calling the other guys,
terms of endearment and he or the recipient of the "sweet words"
happens to be homosexual! That, would change the 'dynamic' of
your opinion! Would it not? Especially, if you claim to be a Christian
believer?If, per chance you're not claiming to be one, then it won't
matter to you!

jeremysdemo

Non-sense! However, that's what's expected from, "Another Other!"
Obviously, you're, 'one liberal type of thinker!' I think we should
have unwritten societal rules! Such as; a man doesn't refer to
another man as, honey, sweetheart, baby, darling, lovely, sweety,
my beautiful man, love of my life, center of my universe, love duck,
rhythm of my heart, honey bear, etc., etc.! Unless, of course, one
is just a, little light in the loafers! If ya know what GM means?

Joshua 24:15

jeremysdemo

There's a REAL problem if the guy who is calling the other guys,
terms of endearment and he or the recipient of the "sweet words"
happens to be homosexual! That, would change the 'dynamic' of
your opinion! Would it not? Especially, if you claim to be a Christian
believer?If, per chance you're not claiming to be one, then it won't
matter to you!
Romans 12:2

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jeremy, it really doesn't help to post 'random' Scripture to
prove your point (if you even have one to begin with)
Especially, if the random Scripture has nothing to do with
the discussion? But, at least you're trying to do something
so, I'll give you, what I call, "an ODD point" for effort! Hope
that helps you?

Letsargue

Writings must be interpreted within context. Language is figurative. We are all offspring of God, our Creator, our Father.....hence by such relationship are his children. Behaviorally we may act like devils depending on what spirit influences we are led by, but God is still our universal Father. Receiving the good news of the kingdom naturally opens us to the truth of God and our relationship to him.

pj

Thank You!!

Paul -- 090514

jeremysdemo

Jeremy, it really doesn't help to post 'random' Scripture to
prove your point (if you even have one to begin with)
Especially, if the random Scripture has nothing to do with
the discussion? But, at least you're trying to do something
so, I'll give you, what I call, "an ODD point" for effort! Hope
that helps you?
those were not random verses,

my answer to your first post was, as for me and my house we shall serve God.

see it's a common saying to me, the verse was only put there for your benefit, and others not as familiar and may be needing of the context.

The second verse is a pretty straight forward rebuttal of your second post that is conformed to the world,

Geez, I thought Christians were suppozda know der bibles...:wazzup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
those were not random verses,

my answer to your first post was, as for me and my house we shall serve God.

see it's a common saying to me, the verse was only put there for your benefit, and others not as familiar and may be needing of the context.

The second verse is a pretty straight forward rebuttal of your second post that is conformed to the world,

Geez, I thought Christians were suppozda know der bibles...:wazzup:

You didn't answer my initial question however, if you want
to rationalize the faulty answer you've given, that's within
your rights, as a clown!

Zeke

Jesus died for us. Your other teachers did not.

God is a jealous God.

He does not want you to worship other gods, who are not really gods, but demons.

Externalizing the scripture is the lie, the opposite of that literal programming prison is escaped by inwardly finding God's (You) 1Corinthians 3:16 kingdom in the holy of holies in your head attached to the body (holy land) you live in.

God's Truth

Externalizing the scripture is the lie, the opposite of that literal programming prison is escaped by inwardly finding God's (You) 1Corinthians 3:16 kingdom in the holy of holies in your head attached to the body (holy land) you live in.

How do you think that scripture nullifies the scripture that says God is a jealous God, and tells us we cannot worship demons?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Well, aren't you just the little confusing fella, we've been waiting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.