The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

That's ALL You can do!!

Here - the Atheists are the Honest ONES - The so called "christians"! - won't go by their own GOD'S Sayings in order to Prove anything of their god!!! - If your god is Truth, why do you have to change what he says; - That's dishonest!!!!

UUUUHHHHH!! - There's no need fooling with any of You holy people!!!!
Gone AGAIN!!!!!

Paul

I have not done what you accuse me of doing.

Letsargue

I have not done what you accuse me of doing.

The Christian is Given the Sword of the Spirit, the WORD Of GOD To defend You God from Lies, and You throw your Sword / The Word away and use anything that is Not the Sword / the Word. -- And You call yourself a "Christian" with the Sword of God????

((( Do you Know what baring False "Witness" of God IS )))??? -- Saying He Said something that He NEVER Said!! -- Remember Jesus?? - The Liars there, Bore False Witness of HIM, Two of them, and they Killed Jesus for the Witnessing they DID!! - And you think you are not guilty of slaying the TRUTH Here??? - HHHAAAAA!!!!! Christ IS The Truth!!! - and you said He said something He never Said!!!! -- Not Guilty?????

Paul

God's Truth

The Christian is Given the Sword of the Spirit, the WORD Of GOD To defend You God from Lies, and You throw your Sword / The Word away and use anything that is Not the Sword / the Word. -- And You call yourself a "Christian" with the Sword of God????

((( Do you Know what baring False "Witness" of God IS )))??? -- Saying He Said something that He NEVER Said!! -- Remember Jesus?? - The Liars there, Bore False Witness of HIM, Two of them, and they Killed Jesus for the Witnessing they DID!! - And you think you are not guilty of slaying the TRUTH Here??? - HHHAAAAA!!!!! Christ IS The Truth!!! - and you said He said something He never Said!!!! -- Not Guilty?????

Paul

You are guilty of what you accuse me of doing.

Letsargue

You sound like a demon possessed person.

GT -- Why are there Still Some Atheists?? --- It's the Fault of the False Christians!!! So it's Not their Fault they don't believe in God, - It's impossible to believe the stuff some of you all teach!!! It's the junk the so called Christians teaches that is not Written, but from your own Gut. There is no wonder that there are still Atheists!! -- You all can't agree with each other on anything either hardly!!

Paul

Sandycane

Then, that would mean they are NOT Christians, correct? What a dope!

Really, "dope?"
Perhaps you didn't understand my meaning, or I didn't make my meaning clear?

I was referring to those Urantians... the ones who pretend to act like "Christians" but who are, in fact, not Christians.

Somewhere in this thread, I point blank asked Freelight if he was a born-again Christian. And he said "NO."

It seems to me, poor Letsargue is getting all lathered up into a tizzy because he thinks he is discussing bible scripture with a Christian. When they are really comparing bible verses to lines in the UB.

Letsargue

Really, "dope?"

I was referring to those Urantians... the ones who pretend to act like "Christians" but who are, in fact, not Christians.

Somewhere in this thread, I point blank asked Freelight if he was a born-again Christian. And he said "NO."

It seems to me, poor Letsargue is getting all lathered up into a tizzy because he thinks he is discussing bible scripture with a Christian. When they are really comparing bible verses to lines in the UB.

NO! - I know these are not my Brothers. If the were they would use their ~father's Sword to defend their God. - What does it mean to take up the Whole armor of God?? - I DO, - and none of them can even attempt to correct me in Anything, They just run and Hide or spit from their Guts at My God, Not Me. - read it!! -- I defend My God, Not me or their God, with the Sword, the Word.

Paul

God's Truth

GT -- Why are there Still Some Atheists?? --- It's the Fault of the False Christians!!! So it's Not their Fault they don't believe in God, - It's impossible to believe the stuff some of you all teach!!! It's the junk the so called Christians teaches that is not Written, but from your own Gut. There is no wonder that there are still Atheists!! -- You all can't agree with each other on anything either hardly!!

Paul

You are doing Satan's job.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Back on course......

Back on course......

~*~*~

Please lets keep the discussion here on the subject and civil, or take it elsewhere to a thread that is just for arguing over petty non-nonsense. Respect. Thank you.

pj

Letsargue

~*~*~

Please lets keep the discussion here on the subject and civil, or take it elsewhere to a thread that is just for arguing over petty non-nonsense. Respect. Thank you.

pj

I'm doing Satan's Job?? - and he won't show it or Prove it?? -- Yes OK!!!!
He will listen to YOU!!!

Paul

Zeke

The problem with this Hegelian allegorical view is that even the allegory was written down. You're referring to it regularly as the foundation for allegory, so how would you know it doesn't have a spell upon you?

How can you claim scripture as valid allegory? It's still foundational to your "interpretation", or whatever we'd have to label to your preference.

And the religious intolerance is fostered by the slave-masters, imposed UPON the slaves and perpetuated by keeping them from coming out of the system that's been corrupted.

You act as if only Christians are slaves, when the entire mindless dumbed-down pagan culture is thronging slavery as well. You've been a bit myopic in examining this.

The ONLY way to come out is to have the human hypostasis become partaker of God's divine hypostasis by putting on the prosopon of Christ by the hypostasis of faith. In it's literality, that's not physical at all.

The enslavement of Christians has been to get them to make everything about "doing to be" rather than "being to do". They're living below their inheritance.

But you're still an untranslated human hypostasis. The hypostasis of faith hasn't come to translate you. You're the one still imprisoned in this body which is influencing your mind.

I'm already seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus... NOW. I live and move and have my being IN CHRIST. This old prosopon is a corpse that just tethers me here while I yet have breath in it as physical life. But I don't walk by sight.

You're not the one who has the truth of the pineal gland and the eyes. You're the one following the slave-masters' installed dilution of the truth.

Your pineal gland is calcified and you're walking by sight, not faith. Your hypostasis is still conformed to a false rhema, and so is your prosopon which must follow suit.

If you're not already translated beyond the cosmos, you're done. You're a slave they've allowed to think he's escaped. God have mercy on you in your willful ignorance.

Doesn't matter the word is still to be digested inwardly, seeing the historical validity of the claims made by bible babblers has no foundational majority to boast the literal bloody lie, your position is limp if you get my drift.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Paper 15 - The 7 Superuniverses

~*~*~

Continuing from Paper 14, the central and divine universe (Havona) here, we continue on with the description in Paper 15 of the 7 superuniverses.

This continues the astronomical lay-out revealed in the papers, with a few good resources found here.

Paper 15 - text here

15:0.1 As far as the Universal Father is concerned—as a Father—the universes are virtually nonexistent; he deals with personalities; he is the Father of personalities. As far as the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit are concerned—as creator partners—the universes are localized and individual under the joint rule of the Creator Sons and the Creative Spirits. As far as the Paradise Trinity is concerned, outside Havona there are just seven inhabited universes, the seven superuniverses which hold jurisdiction over the circle of the first post-Havona space level. The Seven Master Spirits radiate their influence out from the central Isle, thus constituting the vast creation one gigantic wheel, the hub being the eternal Isle of Paradise, the seven spokes the radiations of the Seven Master Spirits, the rim the outer regions of the grand universe.

View attachment 18964

Urantiaproject Universe Tour

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth be told...............

Truth be told...............

Hi Sandy,

I don't identify as 'Urantian', although we are all 'Urantians' (natively) because our beloved planet is called 'Urantia' in the papers :) - if you want to take it farther,...I could take the whole term "Christian" to task, as I've elsewhere. A label has with it a host of connotations, let alone true applications. - it depends on whose using and defining the term.

Correct, but I shared the 'qualifications' of my position, regarding the term 'Christian' here. I grew up 'christian', have had awesome experiences in the Spirit among different Christian denominations, and have NEVER denied the truth or value of my experience or knowledge of the Spirit of God within the 'Christ' tradition. I don't currently identify with what is typically passed as 'born-again-christian', although my spirituality includes that dimension and experience of knowledge, certainly....as the Spirit of God includes all.

'God' is the sole and only omnipresent reality that IS,...all else is conjecture, description, ornamentation.

Important here as well, as in my answer to your previous question linked above,....one more of a UB persuasion philosophically, would be better recognized as a 'Jesusonian'. - this term carries all the truth of traditional Christianity, but augmented with the 5th Epochal Revelation, which emphasizes what is believed to be a more correct representation of what Jesus taught as the core gospel-message (that we are all children of God, God being our Father).

Well,...I think all need to clear their heads a bit, and put things in proper perspective, not just assuming and projecting things based on misconception, partial knowledge or just plain ignorance. Plus, one needs to have some knowledge of where each person stands as far as their knowledge and faith in the papers goes, and that puts a wide spectrum here with those involved.

As I've shared previously, I serve here as one with some knowledge of the papers by affinity and research, and serve as an 'expositor' or 'expounder' of some of its cosmology and religious/philosophical concepts, enjoying some 'creative dialogue' and exchange of ideas/points of view with any who are genuinely interested in 'discussion'. Its just information. That's it. What more anyone wants to make of it, or enjoy exploring is up to the participants. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Doesn't matter the word is still to be digested inwardly, seeing the historical validity of the claims made by bible babblers has no foundational majority to boast the literal bloody lie, your position is limp if you get my drift.

Knucklehead! You're just plain silly!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Really, "dope?"

My apologies! I misunderstood!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Caino,

Why would it be found convenient to call Earth: Urantia, instead of Earth??

I think you use a bunch of big words to hide your deception to get you some followers, and by slapping Jesus' name here, and God's name there. You ought never say a thing about the Holy Ghost, or you would have no chance of getting into heaven. It doesn't look good for you all here, except you're living in a fake tea party like when you were kids, and there were little cups, but no tea. I warn anyone here, this is not how you worship Jesus in the slightest. You're heading down a path of heavy destruction. Does this mean enough for you to go to hell for?? I know you'll go to your graves believing this trash 'cause it's all you know and you feel you have nowhere else to go. Come join Christianity for a while!! If you want to go to Heaven. Otherwise, you won't find what you're looking for. You'll end up like shish kebobs. Only letting you know!! There's very little time to change, and that is the only reason I got enough strength to come here and tell you these things, in case, perhaps, you can be talked out of this nonsense.

God Rattle You Awake,

Michael

Sandycane

This, I go along with...
Dear Caino,

I think you use a bunch of big words to hide your deception to get you some followers, and by slapping Jesus' name here, and God's name there. You ought never say a thing about the Holy Ghost, or you would have no chance of getting into heaven. It doesn't look good for you all here, except you're living in a fake tea party like when you were kids, and there were little cups, but no tea. I warn anyone here, this is not how you worship Jesus in the slightest.

This, not so much...
You're heading down a path of heavy destruction. Does this mean enough for you to go to hell for?? I know you'll go to your graves believing this trash 'cause it's all you know and you feel you have nowhere else to go. Come join Christianity for a while!! If you want to go to Heaven. Otherwise, you won't find what you're looking for. You'll end up like shish kebobs. Only letting you know!! There's very little time to change, and that is the only reason I got enough strength to come here and tell you these things, in case, perhaps, you can be talked out of this nonsense.

God Rattle You Awake,

Michael

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Serving realness.......

Serving realness.......

Dear Caino,

Hi Michael,

Caino is banned for a few months, so wont be responding anytime soon, - he also may not return again, even after his ban is lifted, and his name turns "green" again. So I will take liberties.

Urantia is the name given by this group of beings, within their system of worlds or cosmic nomenclature. 'Urantia' is simply the cosmological name for our planet Earth. Etymologically defined, Urantia means “our place in the heavens”. - source

I think you use a bunch of big words to hide your deception to get you some followers, and by slapping Jesus' name here, and God's name there.

At this point, not sure if you're addressing me or Caino, or getting us mixed up? If not, no worries. I'm sure we all use the term 'God' to refer to the Creator, the Universal Father, that divine reality or personality that is true 'Deity'. The papers extend this term to include various orders of divine beings as well, as they are truly 'divine' in nature and origin, just like the word 'elohim' may refer to 'gods' (plural), although the most High God is always The Universal FATHER from a hierarchal perspective.

You ought never say a thing about the Holy Ghost, or you would have no chance of getting into heaven.

I don't believe Caino would ever think of blaspheming the Holy Spirit, since a true lover of God would never do or will such a thing.

It doesn't look good for you all here, except you're living in a fake tea party like when you were kids, and there were little cups, but no tea.

By what 'criteria' can you prove anything 'fake'? Does that 'criteria' not also apply to your religious belief and its writings? To use the analogy of 'tea',...the presence of 'God' is the 'true drink', the living water,..and that water is available to all who ask for it. Any who have the Spirit of God have life, since the Spirit is the living principle, the divine nature, the life-essence itself, the Christ-life. We can use different terms and nuances to describe the same life-giving spirit.

God is One. Besides this Universal One there is no other....being omnipresent.

I warn anyone here, this is not how you worship Jesus in the slightest.

Not having read what the papers even speak of Jesus (have you?), how could you make such a judgment?

Part 4 - Life and Teachings of Jesus

You're heading down a path of heavy destruction. Does this mean enough for you to go to hell for?? I know you'll go to your graves believing this trash 'cause it's all you know and you feel you have nowhere else to go.

Speaking for myself here, since I draw from the Infinite itself and live in a Spirit-domain that has no dimensional barriers, I can go anywhere in the cosmos, and learn/study/explore any and all religious and philosophical teachings. I don't know where you get that anyone is 'bound' to the UB, unless one has claimed it is the one and only religious book or 'word of God' that exists,...kinda like some other religious fundamentalists out there (hint hint). Caino will have to speak for himself, but as shared before, his faith in the papers would be more in a fundamentalist vein than mine, since I'm an eclectic.

Truth is truth, wherever it is found or can be 'related', thru whatever symbols or conceptual frames. Language is 'figurative'.

Come join Christianity for a while!!

Your 'version' you mean :)

Devout UB readers are happy to be Jesusonians. - they would be a more in the line of 'progressive-liberal-christians'. All of the traditional 'Christian' values, ethics, morals are upheld prolifically in the papers....and more.

If you want to go to Heaven. Otherwise, you won't find what you're looking for. You'll end up like shish kebobs. Only letting you know!!

I had to get a chuckle of the bold above. Come on Michael. that's funny. As far as the horrendous and illogical belief of souls burning in hellfire forever (eternal conscious torment = ECT),...I've treated that here.

There's very little time to change, and that is the only reason I got enough strength to come here and tell you these things, in case, perhaps, you can be talked out of this nonsense.

God Rattle You Awake,

Michael

Always nice to chat :)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Urantia is the name given by this group of beings, within their system of worlds or cosmic nomenclature. 'Urantia' is simply the cosmological name for our planet Earth. Etymologically defined, Urantia means “our place in the heavens”. - source

Are these the, "little green men who float around in their UFOs?" Is Caino visiting
other worlds at this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.