The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right Divider

Body part
The Advocate is "spirit".
The "Advocate" is the holy spirit given to Israel per their prophecy.
Jesus is with us in spirit.
Again you TRY to REDEFINE what Jesus said. The Son of Man is a human person on the earth.
The nation of Israel was destroyed for 1900+ years. Its a museum to a broken covenant and no longer relevant to disciples of Jesus.
The dispensations of God explain this, but you do not understand them.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You tried to redefine "Son of Man" to be "spirit of truth", but we won't let you.

Two completely different things.

🤪 🥴 🥱🤪
The "Advocate" is the holy spirit given to Israel per their prophecy.

Again you TRY to REDEFINE what Jesus said. The Son of Man is a human person on the earth.

The dispensations of God explain this, but you do not understand them.
It's you who claims to know the Bible and believe the Bible but don't believe what Jesus said in your Bible.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
(John 16:5–16)

15If you love Me, you will keep e My commandments. 16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate f to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. g

18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19In a little while the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.”

I think you are the people that Jesus was referring to who cannot receive him because clearly you are clueless about what he said.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No, that is NOT what He said. You are making things up (that's called LYING).

No kidding. Thanks Captain Obvious.
It is what he said, you have to look at it spiritually. That’s the only way it makes sense.

If you love Me, you will keep e My commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate f to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth.The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. g

18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19In a little while the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.”

Lon

Galatians 1:
7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gospel. 12 For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Who does Caino want to follow? Jesus Christ or a sleeping [false] prophet literally preaching another gospel?

He has already chosen so is an abomination on TOL with a hateful message against the Lord Jesus Christ and His work.

Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified in Christ, we also were found to be sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Let it not be said!

Gal 2:19 For through the Law I died to the law, that I might live to God.
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, but Christ lives in me. And that life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself on my behalf.
Gal 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness is through law, then Christ died without cause.

Caino proclaims a gospel of righteousness apart from the Lord Jesus Christ, where He only 'showed the way' straight back to obeying the Law.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That is what every cult and false religion says. You have no idea what "spiritual" means.
I quoted Jesus from the Bible.

What we actually find is people in Christian sects who claim Biblical allegiance don't really follow what their Bible says. I've proven here that you "cherry pick" your Bible to justify one of thousands of "doctrines". When cornered you revert back to your emotional immaturity and inability to defend what is so plainly written.

Luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus before Pilate:​

34“Are you saying this on your own,” Jesus asked, “or did others tell you about Me?”

35“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?”

36Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is not of this realm.”

37“Then You are a king!” Pilate said.

You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”

Jesus referring to his spirit coming into his spiritual Kingdom after he returned to God.

If you love Me, you will keep e My commandments. 16And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate f to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. g

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 1:
7 not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed.

10 For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.
11 For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gospel. 12 For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Who does Caino want to follow? Jesus Christ or a sleeping [false] prophet literally preaching another gospel?

He has already chosen so is an abomination on TOL with a hateful message against the Lord Jesus Christ and His work.

Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified in Christ, we also were found to be sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Let it not be said!

Gal 2:19 For through the Law I died to the law, that I might live to God.
Gal 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I live; yet no longer I, but Christ lives in me. And that life I now live in the flesh, I live by faith toward the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself on my behalf.
Gal 2:21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness is through law, then Christ died without cause.

Caino proclaims a gospel of righteousness apart from the Lord Jesus Christ, where He only 'showed the way' straight back to obeying the Law.

11 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

The Urantia Book is from Jesus Christ.

ACKNOWLEDGMENT​

0:12.11 "In formulating the succeeding presentations having to do with the portrayal of the character of the Universal Father and the nature of his Paradise associates, together with an attempted description of the perfect central universe and the encircling seven superuniverses, we are to be guided by the mandate of the superuniverse rulers which directs that we shall, in all our efforts to reveal truth and co-ordinate essential knowledge, give preference to the highest existing human concepts pertaining to the subjects to be presented. We may resort to pure revelation only when the concept of presentation has had no adequate previous expression by the human mind.

0:12.12 Successive planetary revelations of divine truth invariably embrace the highest existing concepts of spiritual values as a part of the new and enhanced co-ordination of planetary knowledge. Accordingly, in making these presentations about God and his universe associates, we have selected as the basis of these papers more than one thousand human concepts representing the highest and most advanced planetary knowledge of spiritual values and universe meanings. Wherein these human concepts, assembled from the God-knowing mortals of the past and the present, are inadequate to portray the truth as we are directed to reveal it, we will unhesitatingly supplement them, for this purpose drawing upon our own superior knowledge of the reality and divinity of the Paradise Deities and their transcendent residential universe.

0:12.13 We are fully cognizant of the difficulties of our assignment; we recognize the impossibility of fully translating the language of the concepts of divinity and eternity into the symbols of the language of the finite concepts of the mortal mind. But we know that there dwells within the human mind a fragment of God, and that there sojourns with the human soul the Spirit of Truth; and we further know that these spirit forces conspire to enable material man to grasp the reality of spiritual values and to comprehend the philosophy of universe meanings. But even more certainly we know that these spirits of the Divine Presence are able to assist man in the spiritual appropriation of all truth contributory to the enhancement of the ever-progressing reality of personal religious experience—God-consciousness." UB 1955

0:12.14 [Indited by an Orvonton Divine Counselor, Chief of the Corps of Superuniverse Personalities assigned to portray on Urantia the truth concerning the Paradise Deities and the universe of universes.] *

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
I quoted Jesus from the Bible.
So did I.
What we actually find is people in Christian sects who claim Biblical allegiance don't really follow what their Bible says.
Unlike you that is not part of any Christian sect and believes nonsense.
I've proven here that you "cherry pick" your Bible to justify one of thousands of "doctrines".
No, you have not.
When cornered you revert back to your emotional immaturity and inability to defend what is so plainly written.
False accusation.
Luke 17:20-21

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
The YOU there is PLURAL. Jesus is NOT taking about the kingdom within an individual person. He was talking about the KING among HIS PEOPLE.

Jesus before Pilate:​

34“Are you saying this on your own,” Jesus asked, “or did others tell you about Me?”

35“Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed You over to me. What have You done?”

36Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now My kingdom is not of this realm.”
Read more carefully you anti-Bible lunatic. Jesus said "BUT NOW My kingdom ..."
Joh 18:36 KJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
It was about TIME and not TYPE.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So did I.

Unlike you that is not part of any Christian sect and believes nonsense.

No, you have not.

False accusation.

The YOU there is PLURAL. Jesus is NOT taking about the kingdom within an individual person. He was talking about the KING among HIS PEOPLE.

Read more carefully you anti-Bible lunatic. Jesus said "BUT NOW My kingdom ..."

It was about TIME and not TYPE.
He returned in spirit on Pentecost as he promised. Israel was destroyed. Reality sucks but its the only place to get a hot meal.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Again you avoid the obvious nature of Matthew 10:23. It is clearly and unambiguously taking about His PHYSICAL return (i.e., The SON OF MAN).

No kidding. Thanks again Captain Obvious.

🥴 🤪 :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: 😂 🥳
You do realize that when Jesus used the term "Son of Man" he was talking about himself right???

Right Divider

Body part
You do realize that when Jesus used the term "Son of Man" he was talking about himself right???
Duh... you think that I thought something else? Even though I have repeatedly referred to HIM?

The SON OF MAN refers to Him in His HUMAN role as the ruler of earth.

Have you ever noticed that Paul never even once calls Jesus the Son of Man?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Duh... you think that I thought something else? Even though I have repeatedly referred to HIM?

The SON OF MAN refers to Him in His HUMAN role as the ruler of earth.

Have you ever noticed that Paul never even once calls Jesus the Son of Man?

Matthew 16:28

28Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Matthew 24:36

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

* There was the return of Jesus in the "spirit of truth" which already occurred.

* Then there is the literal return in bodily form of Jesus at some unknown time in the future.

* Jesus returned to his place in spirit by the time Paul came into the picture.

Right Divider

Body part

Matthew 16:28

28Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.”

Matthew 24:36

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

* There was the return of Jesus in the "spirit of truth" which already occurred.

* Then there is the literal return in bodily form of Jesus at some unknown time in the future.

* Jesus returned to his place in spirit by the time Paul came into the picture.
The SON OF MAN refers to a person ON THE EARTH, regardless of your attempted perversions of that title.
The SON OF MAN does NOT refer to "the spirit of truth", regardless of your attempted perversions of that title.
Mat 10:23 KJV But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The SON OF MAN refers to a person ON THE EARTH, regardless of your attempted perversions of that title.
The SON OF MAN does NOT refer to "the spirit of truth", regardless of your attempted perversions of that title.
But Jesus left the earth, and returned in spirit like he said he would. You are the unbeliever.

Status
Not open for further replies.