The land of high perversion and dead babies goes self-righteous on Trump?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MrDante

I'm gay?

Youre not?
:rotfl:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
In Judaic custom, a fetus is not a soul until it breathes (halfway out of the the birth canal). The Levites treated fetuses as property, punishable by a fine.

This was however disputed in early Catholicism, in which it was believed a soul began at the animation of the fetus in the womb.

Nevertheless, pro-lifers as of late have gotten out of hand, going as far as insinuating that even the morning after pill is murder.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In Judaic custom, a fetus is not a soul until it breathes (halfway out of the the birth canal). The Levites treated fetuses as property, punishable by a fine.

Psalm 139:16
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit

I guess John the Baptist wasnt really a soul there yet :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
The left (including moderate to liberal republicans who have no use for a conservative social agenda in it's party's platform) would look the other way, as they've always done if Trump were running as a democrat.

The idea is to destroy the Republican Party, and by running a moral degenerate like Donald Trump for President, they believe that they'll do so.

The Republican Party has destroyed itself with no outside help whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Moderate or liberal republicans can't win, hence a Romney loss, a McCain loss, a Dole loss and now a Trump soon to be landslide loss (Trump isn't a republican, let's just call him a "republican for a day"). While Reagan and Bush Jr. weren't real conservatives, they talked like one, hence their victories.

Sent from my common sense brain.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Psalm 139:16
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Luke 1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit

I guess John the Baptist wasnt really a soul there yet :think:

God doesn't place souls into those who will never be born. John was preordained.

You all like to labor under absurdities like all the aborted fetuses being in Heaven.. :nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
God doesn't place souls into those who will never be born. John was preordained.

You all like to labor under absurdities like all the aborted fetuses being in Heaven.. :nono:

For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my substance; And in Thy book they are written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, I, the Lord, and the maker of all things. (Isaiah 44:24a)

Tinark

I've said it a bazillion times, Liberals and Democrats are evil to the core. They embrace evil, endorse evil, they call evil good and call good evil.... ....anybody who votes for them and dares to call themselves a Christian (or a Jew or Muslim for that matter) is a liar and a fraud and a wolf among the sheep.

Good point, they need to be honest with themselves and dump their bronze age religion. Then we can finally begin to have a 21st century conversation.

Tinark

.........and that has NOTHING to do with the FACT that a child is a human being at the moment of conception. Not only to you pervert and blaspheme God's Word to promote evil, you also deny basic science. There's a nice spot UNDER Hell waiting for your kind.

Since God doesn't come down speak for him or herself, all we have are your words and the words of a bronze age author. Men throughout the centuries always like to pretend they speak for God.

Tinark

The left (including moderate to liberal republicans who have no use for a conservative social agenda in it's party's platform) would look the other way, as they've always done if Trump were running as a democrat.

The idea is to destroy the Republican Party, and by running a moral degenerate like Donald Trump for President, they believe that they'll do so.

The Republician party is destroying itself with its far right base's refusal to adapt to the changing demographics and culture of the country and its refusal to compromise on its far right policies, of which a decreasing minority in this country support.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
For Thou didst form my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Thy works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from Thee, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Thine eyes have seen my substance; And in Thy book they are written, The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, I, the Lord, and the maker of all things. (Isaiah 44:24a)

Cool story, tell it again.

And again, and again, and again.

It's not a valid argument, because it's based on a presumptive view of context. If you look in Exodus, fetuses were property. But you'll no doubt warp that too :rolleyes:

If I killed a woman for having an abortion, would it be eye for eye? Of course not, but executing an actual murder is justice.

That's how much sense yall make- none. If abortion were really murder, than you all are wicked for nevertheless sleeping soundly while a literal holocaust is going on :chuckle:

Abortion is a sin due to the depraved conscious of the woman overly concerned for her vanity.
But I suppose that puts too much focus on a woman's fault huh? It's the abortion clinics are responsible instead :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Republician party is destroying itself with its far right base's refusal to adapt to the changing demographics and culture of the country and its refusal to compromise on its far right policies, of which a decreasing minority in this country support.

I'll tell you what I told Marc on the last page:

Moderate or liberal republicans can't win, hence a Romney loss, a McCain loss, a Dole loss and now a Trump soon to be landslide loss (Trump isn't a republican, let's just call him a "republican for a day"). While Reagan and Bush Jr. weren't real conservatives, they talked like one, hence their victories.