The land of high perversion and dead babies goes self-righteous on Trump?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Catholic Crusader, there still would have been millions and millions of illegal abortipns in America if Rope v Wade had never happened, and if abortion becomes illegal again in America, millions and millions more will continue to happen. Plus the deaths of many, many poor women .

You keep falling back on that same stupid argument all the time.

Millions of rapes and murders and thefts happen every year. Is that an excuse to decriminalize Rape, Murder and Theft? Just because it happens anyway?

Abortion is legalized murder. Just because it will happen anyway is a stupid reason to throw our hands up and say, "Oh well, its gonna happen anyway, so make it legal." Thousands of laws are broken by millions of people every year, but that's no argument for removing the laws.

As for the "poor women", those poor women are murdering their children. Am I supposed to have sympathy for someone who murders their child and dies while doing it? Not me.

Susan Smith: American convict who was sentenced to life in prison for filicide. The case gained worldwide attention shortly after it developed, due to her false claim that a black man carjacked her maroon Mazda Protegé and kidnapped her two sons.According to the South Carolina Department of Corrections, Smith will be eligible for parole on November 4, 2024, after serving a minimum of 30 years.

So Gorn, Susan Smith's children were one year old and three years old. She killed them and is sentenced to life in prison for filicide. According to you, instead of one year old and three years old, if the children had been one month old and three months old in her womb, well then if she killed them she'd be just some poor girl.

That is the evil and vile perversion of your thinking. You need to wise up and stop being an idiot.

48598ff4b89cee879bc1fea526fcf083.jpg

Child Killer
aka "Poor Woman" according to The Gorn

kiwimacahau

You're more concerned about being civilised with the spelling than in being civilised in recognizing that a fetus is much more than fluid and tissue.
Ah, so reading comprehension is a difficulty for you. I should of known.

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Actually Dave the Republican Party Platform, as it's always been, is extremely pro God. Unfortunately those that vote republican don't hold their candidates up to those Platform standards.

Pretty much the gap I was thinking of.

It's one thing to write platforms and another to make a serious attempt at legislating. The GOP has counted on Christian support because of conservative social policy, but seems to have a lot more will to advance conservative economic policy once the election is over. The Republican party has taken the Evangelical vote for granted for a long time, rather than making a serious attempt to earn it.

I acknowledge that this is a broad generalization, but the idea that I am somehow withdrawing a vote that rightfully belongs to the party out of some petty self-righteousness over Trump's uncouth behavior speaks to it.

It's really quite sad that the different Christian denominations don't come together and vote in a truly conservative candidate as President. Just because they have some doctrinal differences doesn't mean that they can't work as one for the greater good of our nation.
While I'm thinking about it, it's sad that the Christian 'community' doesn't support Governors such as Pat McCrory of NC and Mike Pence of Indiana when their respective States are boycotted (or threated with) by the LGBTQ movement for legislation supporting religious liberty and the protection of women and girls in restrooms, fitting rooms and locker rooms. If these two states were destination points by Christian groups as places to vacation, hold conferences and other events, as well as online shopping, more politicians would come forward and stand up to the secular humanist/LGBTQ bullies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Trump: “I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant. And therefore, I’m inspecting it. You know I’m inspecting it. I want to make sure everything is good.”

Stern: “You’re like a doctor.”

Trump: “Is everyone OK? You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

“The Howard Stern Show.” April 11, 2005:

yeah, guys never lie /brag to other guys in locker room fashion about (wanna be) conquests their (fake) sexual prowess. Nah, never happens right, oh thats right, you're gay, perhaps you don't know how straight males act at times...

Youre not?

If I were, why would I tell someone as nasty and abusive as you?

Ashamed of it huh. You don't have to be, Jesus can clean you right up.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to nor perform homosexual acts, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.…

You can be washed and sanctified too and filled with His Spirit.

The Gospel:

1 Corinthians 15:3-4 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

Romans 10:9-10

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

You will then be sealed with the Spirit of God

Ephesians 1:13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation-- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise,14 The Spirit is the pledge of our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession, to the praise of His glory.

You can be clean, washed and set free and a child of God. He will fill that emptiness instead instead illicit desires, wont you come to Him today?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you're not voting for Trump then you are helping elect Hillary. I don't know how to make THAT more clear to YOU. And if you think you're not then you are fooling yourself.

And you keep causing dogs and cats to be killed because you don't adopt one. I dont know how to make THAT more clear to you.

Youre fooling yourself if you think i am casting a vote for either of the evils. God wont stop being in control and His will wont stop.

musterion

I just look at all past versions of civilization that descended into darkness and ask the question: are we smarter than they were? You know the answer. No amount of facts will ever dislodge them from their madness. They've been promised a unicorn and told that if they wish hard enough, they'll get it. Despite millions dead and over a century of diverting the resources of entire nations to this wish, the nonexistence of unicorns does not deter them. They've been promised a unicorn and they're going to have a unicorn, or kill us all trying.

anonymous blog comment, Aug 2016

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you're not voting for Trump then you are helping elect Hillary. I don't know how to make THAT more clear to YOU. And if you think you're not then you are fooling yourself.
And you keep causing dogs and cats to be killed because you don't adopt one. I dont know how to make THAT more clear to you.

Youre fooling yourself if you think i am casting a vote for either of the evils. God wont stop being in control and His will wont stop.

Read my words again. I did not say you are "casting a vote", I said, "you are helping elect Hillary" and I am correct and here's why, and I hope people finally get this:
When I say, "If you're not voting for Trump then you are helping elect Hillary", I am speaking to people who vote Conservative/Republican. Normally their vote would go for the Republican candidate. Therefore, when they DON'T vote Republican that is a loss of a vote that would otherwise have been cast for the Republican candidate and a gain for the Democrat. That's just a plain bonafide fact, and I don't know how to make it any clearer.

The truth is I'm not gay.........
Straight people usually don't feel the need to say that.

The truth is I'm not gay. The truth is if I were there would be nothing to be ashamed of.
Really? You would not be ashamed of engaging in acts of perversion in the sight of God and committing abominations in the sight of God? I sure would be.

Trailer12_thumb.jpg

Foxfire

Proof please.

Not that proof was ever a concern to you.

The 1938 German Weapons Act, the precursor of the current weapons law, superseded the 1928 law. As under the 1928 law, citizens were required to have a permit to carry a firearm and a separate permit to acquire a firearm. But under the new law:

Gun restriction laws applied only to handguns, not to long guns or ammunition. The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as was the possession of ammunition."[8]
The legal age at which guns could be purchased was lowered from 20 to 18.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/12/ben-carson-is-right-about-nazi-gun-control/

In Breslau in 1933, Jews were ordered to “surrender [their] weapons forthwith to the police authorities” on the basis that “Jewish citizens have allegedly used their weapons for unlawful attacks on members of the Nazi organization and the police.” This was a regular occurrence all over Germany until the Waffengesetz of 1938, which effectively banned Jewish firearm ownership in all of Germany (though this had been something of a reality for a while, as in 1935 the Gestapo had ordered no weapons permits to be issued to Jews without the approval of the Gestapo itself).

The Nazis were also happy to exploit actual instances of Jewish quasi-insurrection. In early November of 1938, after a young Jewish man attempted to assassinate the German ambassador in Paris, a general campaign was launched to disarm the Jewry of Berlin. As the Berliner BörsenZeitung reported, Jews in Berlin found still in possession of a weapon without a “valid weapon permit” would be treated with “the greatest severity.”

So it went. The disarmament of the Jews was a political and social fact in Nazi Germany. It is uncontestable and inarguable. It was one of the many harsh realities of German Jewish life in the 1930s: if you were a Jew and you had a gun, the Nazis wanted to take it. Adolph Hitler himself knew it: “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make,” he said, “would be to allow the subject races to possess arms.” The Nazi Party was ruthlessly methodical. It knew that disarmament was a pretext to annihilation. You could not easily kill a Jew if he could easily kill you back.

See more at link