The land of high perversion and dead babies goes self-righteous on Trump?

kiwimacahau

Genesis 2:7:
This passage describes how God made Adam's body out of the dust of the earth. Later, the "man became a living soul" only after God "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life."

Some theologians have suggested that this passage states clearly that Adam's personhood started when he took his first breath. Following this reasoning, a newborn would become a human person only after she or he starts breathing. This would imply that a fetus is only potentially human. Thus, an abortion would not terminate the life of a human person. The most important word in the Hebrew Scriptures that was used to describe a person was "nephesh;" it appears 755 times in the Old Testament. It is translated as "living soul" in the above passage. One scholar, H.W. Wolff, 1believes that the word's root means "to breath." He argues that during Old Testament times:

"Living creatures are in this way exactly defined in Hebrew as creatures that breathe."

Sent from my SM-A500Y using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
This passage describes how God made Adam's body out of the dust of the earth. Later, the "man became a living soul" only after God "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.".........

.........and that has NOTHING to do with the FACT that a child is a human being at the moment of conception. Not only to you pervert and blaspheme God's Word to promote evil, you also deny basic science. There's a nice spot UNDER Hell waiting for your kind.

kiwimacahau

.........and that has NOTHING to do with the FACT that a child is a human being at the moment of conception. Not only to you pervert and blaspheme God's Word to promote evil, you also deny basic science. There's a nice spot UNDER Hell waiting for your kind.
You are accusing the Jews of perverting God's word? Deary me. Anti-Semitic much?

kiwimacahau

That's why God destroyed the Temple and sent His Son to establish a New Covenant, because the Jews lived by laws that blasphemed against the Word of God.

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them" (Matthew 23:1-4).
Do show me where the Bible says a foetus has a soul.

Right Divider

Body part
This passage describes how God made Adam's body out of the dust of the earth. Later, the "man became a living soul" only after God "breathed into his nostrils the breath of life."

Some theologians have suggested that this passage states clearly that Adam's personhood started when he took his first breath. Following this reasoning, a newborn would become a human person only after she or he starts breathing. This would imply that a fetus is only potentially human. Thus, an abortion would not terminate the life of a human person. The most important word in the Hebrew Scriptures that was used to describe a person was "nephesh;" it appears 755 times in the Old Testament. It is translated as "living soul" in the above passage. One scholar, H.W. Wolff, 1believes that the word's root means "to breath." He argues that during Old Testament times:

"Living creatures are in this way exactly defined in Hebrew as creatures that breathe."

That is one of the stupidest posts that I have ever seen!

Adam was UNIQUE!!! He was NOT born of a WOMAN!

Just amazing the the lengths that theological murders will go!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Do show me where the Bible says a foetus has a soul.

The Bible is not a science book McFly. Let's talk science, because this topic always revolves around legal decisions and not scientific fact. Scientifically, the "fetus" is a human being: He/She has human blood, human flesh, human DNA, which makes him or her human; not a dog, not a cat, not a bird, but human. And when he or she is sucked through a vacuum tube and destroyed, what has just been destroyed is a human life. That is science. That is fact.

What is all too often being focused on instead though is the "legalisms" of "personhood", whether or not the child in the womb is legally a person. Does anyone here know what is wrong with that? What is wrong with that is, that is what was done to the slaves. Their blood and DNA were human too, scientifically they were human beings like anybody else, but the law denied them personhood, and that is what is being done here too. Today, just as then, the law flies in the face of scientific fact.

Abortion is the destruction of human life. That's science. I don't care what a judge says or what a lawyer says: What I am saying is SCIENCE and is FACT. The child in the womb, scientifically is a human being, and therefore killing him or her is murder.

And one other thing: It is also a fact that the DNA of the child in the womb is unique and different from the mother's DNA, which blows out of the water the argument that "I can do what I want with my body", because its not the woman's body, it is an entirely separate person, with the right to life.

kiwimacahau

The Bible is not a science book McFly. Let's talk science, because this topic always revolves around legal decisions and not scientific fact. Scientifically, the "fetus" is a human being: He/She has human blood, human flesh, human DNA, which makes him or her human; not a dog, not a cat, not a bird, but human. And when he or she is sucked through a vacuum tube and destroyed, what has just been destroyed is a human life. That is science. That is fact.

What is all too often being focused on instead though is the "legalisms" of "personhood", whether or not the child in the womb is legally a person. Does anyone here know what is wrong with that? What is wrong with that is, that is what was done to the slaves. Their blood and DNA were human too, scientifically they were human beings like anybody else, but the law denied them personhood, and that is what is being done here too. Today, just as then, the law flies in the face of scientific fact.

Abortion is the destruction of human life. That's science. I don't care what a judge says or what a lawyer says: What I am saying is SCIENCE and is FACT. The child in the womb, scientifically is a human being, and therefore killing him or her is murder.

And one other thing: It is also a fact that the DNA of the child in the womb is unique and different from the mother's DNA, which blows out of the water the argument that "I can do what I want with my body", because its not the woman's body, it is an entirely separate person, with the right to life.
A foetus in utero does not have any rights which over rule those of the human being carrying it. Neither science nor the bible will help you here.

kiwimacahau

You can quote church teaching or dogma but not all churches, religious groups or believers will necessarily accept your POV.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You can quote church teaching or dogma but not all churches, religious groups or believers will necessarily accept your POV...........

Are you retarded? I talked science, not religion.

Once more for the reading-impaired: