The Jesus Club

clefty

You raise a good question why all are going to be rewarded at once, at Christ's return.
at which time the dead rise first...to ascend for the first time not descend as spirits to make a u turn...and in the twinkling of an eye those that are not dead are changed...to FINALLY GO TO HEAVEN is the reward He brings not to get a new body...Good grief...

Christ said he went to prepare a place for us. Obviously he has a certain number of positions to fill.
Mansions and streets...do spirits stuck under the alter screaming for vengeance even need mansions and streets of gold?...gold is everywhere obviously worthless LOL...so its not the prettiness of the place but to be with Him and live in peace...

And presumably the job is to rule the nations, so there would be nothing for us to do in heaven till Christ returns anyway.
yup...lol...and like Adam in the beginning help create the new world and restore the order of His kingdom to judge/name one from the other...after all we KNOW angels only wonder...and then we be judgeing the world and the angels and their records that 1000 years...

glorydaz

at which time the dead rise first...to ascend for the first time not descend as spirits to make a u turn...and in the twinkling of an eye those that are not dead are changed...to FINALLY GO TO HEAVEN is the reward He brings not to get a new body...Good grief...

Mansions and streets...do spirits stuck under the alter screaming for vengeance even need mansions and streets of gold?...gold is everywhere obviously worthless LOL...so its not the prettiness of the place but to be with Him and live in peace...

yup...lol...and like Adam in the beginning help create the new world and restore the order of His kingdom to judge/name one from the other...after all we KNOW angels only wonder...and then we be judgeing the world and the angels and their records that 1000 years...

Such mockery is a sign of a non believer. Why are you here?

clefty

Your analogy reminds me of this...

https://youtu.be/sl9pTDK8PAk

But your argument is an appeal to emotion, which is a logical fallacy.
oh yeah?...lol

First of all, the "fire" is an analogy
yup STOP DONE the whole thing is

of the type of pain that those who are separated from God (because they rejected him) will experience for all eternity.
right so how is that not appealing to the emotion...LOL

To be burnt requires a physical object to be burned. Those in the lake of fire do not have bodies, because they were never given new bodies after they were resurrected to be judged, therefore they will not "burn" as if in a fire, but the pain will be as if they are being burned.
oh fascinating...pain receptors need physical cells and synapses and pain sensors and a physical brain...oh my what a mess

So to fear the One who can destroy the soul and body is not actually true...the worm that never dies eats what? Even Lazarus needs water for his tongue...you contradict your own belief...

Best to see it all as you said at the beginning an analogy...you should have stopped...done

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20:11-15 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation20:11-15&version=NKJV

Hmmmm...heaven and earth fleeing from His face no place for them...wut? Does it mean the geography and cosmology fled or those in it...but then if latter how come they are all lined up...

The dead were judged for their works...now what did the dead do?...oh maybe what they did when alive...

if not an analogy how are death and hades cast into a fire after delivering up the dead in them...so was it feet first or head first them...wait do they have either? Help me out here...

daqq

Lol, if you had understood what I said you might have understood from the discourse that Eleazar is one of those under the altar, which is likened to the bosom of Abraham, that's why he gets raised from the dead in the Gospel of John. Again, Lazarus-Eleazar is one of the little ones: it is all in the Testimony of the Master in the companion passages which I posted for you and you scoffed at, O sleeper. And you think you keep Shabbat? :rotfl:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
oh yeah?...lol

yup STOP DONE the whole thing is

right so how is that not appealing to the emotion...LOL

Because it's a statement of fact, a statement of what is written in the Bible.

oh fascinating...pain receptors need physical cells and synapses and pain sensors and a physical brain...oh my what a mess

So which synapses are used to understand the pain experienced by a woman who loses a child?

So to fear the One who can destroy the soul and body is not actually true...the worm that never dies eats what? Even Lazarus needs water for his tongue...you contradict your own belief...

Best to see it all as you said at the beginning an analogy...you should have stopped...done

Hmmmm...heaven and earth fleeing from His face no place for them...wut? Does it mean the geography and cosmology fled or those in it...but then if latter how come they are all lined up...

The dead were judged for their works...now what did the dead do?...oh maybe what they did when alive...

if not an analogy how are death and hades cast into a fire after delivering up the dead in them...so was it feet first or head first them...wait do they have either? Help me out here...

clefty

Because it's a statement of fact, a statement of what is written in the Bible.
a statement of fact that it is in fact a vision...a revelation...not documentary or eyewitness news...

So which synapses are used to understand the pain experienced by a woman who loses a child?

My own triggered by my own imagination...please dont tell me hell is some sort of virtual reality hologram

clefty

Lol, if you had understood what I said you might have understood from the discourse that Eleazar is one of those under the altar, which is likened to the bosom of Abraham, that's why he gets raised from the dead in the Gospel of John. Again, Lazarus-Eleazar is one of the little ones: it is all in the Testimony of the Master in the companion passages which I posted for you and you scoffed at, O sleeper. And you think you keep Shabbat? :rotfl:

Oh...well you did skip the part where Lazarus is not in the bosom of Abraham but actually under the altar crying out for vengeance...

But wait its Eleazar under the altar getting raised in Bethany.

Could you please post link this Testimony of the Master or at least cite it.

Thanks I will give it a go...

daqq

Oh...well you did skip the part where Lazarus is not in the bosom of Abraham but actually under the altar crying out for vengeance...

But wait its Eleazar under the altar getting raised in Bethany.

Could you please post link this Testimony of the Master or at least cite it.

Thanks I will give it a go...

I already spoke about it directly to you, and when you said you could not grasp what I was saying, I even went and did your work for you and posted the passage with the scripture references to the companion passages. That was a full week ago today in this very thread.

Enough is enough, ole sleeper.

iouae

Yes - as in the parable of the Prodigal Son. The older son was bemoaning the fact that his father never threw parties for him, missing the point that the older son had the father with him always - the real reward.

You are so right. I don't want the mansions, or gold streets, or Tree of Life. I want to be in the company of the Father and Jesus.

Judging the angels IMHO means like Samson and Jephthah judged Israel, we will rule over the angels, and they will do our bidding. We will not be rehashing the angel's past records to determine their rewards for 1000 years. We will be ruling on earth for 1000 years, all those who make it through the end-times, and possibly also ruling over resurrected Israelites (Ezekiel 37), and resurrected Gentiles (Matt 12:41).

glorydaz

Could you show me the post you're talking about here? I can't find it.

daqq

Could you show me the post you're talking about here? I can't find it.

Sure:

Nah, you have it all wrong for not understanding the reasoning behind the discourse. Lazarus is one of the "little ones", (the discourse does not end where you appear to think it does just because you see the modern invention of a chapter break). The whole punch-line reasoning of the discourse is found at the head of the next chapter, (Luk17:1-4), and some of the statements made therein are companion statements to companion passages found in other places containing the Testimony of the Master. You will need to put them all together if you want to understand: for instance, "little ones" is a phrase running through the Testimony, (search the phrase in the KJV), and it actually is not speaking about literal little children, just as here in this case "Lazarus" reveals, (it is obvious he was not a literal little child but he is called "one of these little ones", Luk17:2 KJV).

What I said was too hard to grasp?

Luke 16:29 - 17:2 KJV
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
01 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
(Mat18:7)
02 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea,
(Mat18:6) than that he should offend one of these little ones.(Mat10:42, 18:6,10,14, Mrk9:42)

And from those companion passages in Mat 10, Mat 18, and Mark 9, there are manifold references to even more passages. It is like a treasure hunt in the kingdom of Elohim. You'll be cutting off limbs, plucking out eyes, and before you know it your eye will be single and your path will be entirely straight and narrow. ;)

glorydaz

Sure:

And from those companion passages in Mat 10, Mat 18, and Mark 9, there are manifold references to even more passages. It is like a treasure hunt in the kingdom of Elohim. You'll be cutting off limbs, plucking out eyes, and before you know it your eye will be single and your path will be entirely straight and narrow. ;)

Thank you, Daqq. I love treasure hunts. :thumb:

daqq

Oh I want to...but I can’t without you BEREAN fair and starting the thread already...

If you sincerely desire to berean like the best bereans then what makes you so sure I could not have been here 934 days ago posting a thread by the very same name which I already bereanized onto the page for your right eye to ponder and scrutinize? If your right eye offends you pluck him out, and cast that lazy wandering shepherd him from you, lest your right arm also be clean dried up like that of the idol shepherd in Zechariah. ;)