The Incarnation of the WORD

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
E equals MC squared where mass is the measurement of matter. Do your homework.

That is only true in the physical dimension where there is mass. Spirit does not have mass so mass times the speed of light squared still equals zero mass.

Since spirit does not have mass there is nothing to see, spirit is invisible. If Christ were standing next to you you wouldn't see him unless he were to materialize. Material is physical.

Prizebeatz1

That is only true in the physical dimension where there is mass. Spirit does not have mass so mass times the speed of light squared still equals zero mass.

Since spirit does not have mass there is nothing to see, spirit is invisible. If Christ were standing next to you you wouldn't see him unless he were to materialize. Material is physical.

The proposition still supposes that God is not everywhere. Again, how can God NOT be omnipresent? What kind of a golden calf have we made to worship that is less than the fullness of infinity and eternity? Why should we settle for anything less? Why does the personality put forth so much effort to rationalize separation? What is underneath the desire to do something like that?

Right Divider

Body part
And the person was Peter. Don't ever lie to Peter, okay?

:chuckle:
Being a deceiver is not funny.
Act 5:3-4 KJV But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It says that Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit. Acts 5:3.

Peter, like each of us, is a physical embodiment of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said, "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'" (Matthew 25:40 NKJV)

Right Divider

Body part
Peter, like each of us, is a physical embodiment of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus said, "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'" (Matthew 25:40 NKJV)
You are sick.

First you deny the deity of Christ and now you promote a man to God.

You are a blaphemer!

popsthebuilder

It doesn't say that.

It says that Ananias lied to the Holy Spirit. Acts 5:3.
The Holy Spirit can indwell in any, in fact does if in a state of sleep. Ananias and his wife were to both be underlies with the holy spirit along with many others. They all gave all they had of monetary worth up for the sake of the church or group. Since they were all of one consciousness in Christ and the holy spirit was in them all, when Ananias withheld some of his property and then acted as if he hadn't he lied to the holy spirit. Peter didn't catch him in a lie. Peter knew because of the holy spirit. The Holy spirit left Ananias and he died, as we are to be dead in sin. When the wife was confronted the holy spirit left her as well.