The Incarnation of the WORD

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heb 1:3, Col 1:15 disagree with you. Jesus was born as a human. Christ was implanted in him at his anointing. I have been telling you that for over three years now friend. All images are creations, all creatures are creations. Only YHWH in uncreated, only YHWH is the true God. Jesus Christ told you that but you refuse to listen. I do not expect you to listen to me if you do not listen to our Lord.
Again you are wrong friend and the scripture is true. First I said the Pre-incarnate Christ.
Second you totally disavow the truth of Luke 2:11. Jesus was the Christ at his birth. I would also ask you when was the Holy Spirit created?

OCTOBER23

KEYPURR has some deep thoughts that I cannot fathom.

Brighteyes said, when was the Holy Spirit created?

Answer: Jesus purpose was to Show how to build Godly Human Character

and take that Godly Character back to the Father and combined it to make

the Comforter.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

the Comforter.

Still did not answer the question. Leave it for Keypurr.

keypurr

Again you are wrong friend and the scripture is true. First I said the Pre-incarnate Christ.
Second you totally disavow the truth of Luke 2:11. Jesus was the Christ at his birth. I would also ask you when was the Holy Spirit created?

I built my Faith on many verses BR not just Luke 2 :11 which I have explained to you in the past.

daqq

I think that I will stick with what the scripture says.

It plainly says that Jesus is the word and that the word became flesh.

FALSE! Prove it, quote it, because it does not say what you say it says.

If you do not see Jesus as the Son of Man you have a problem since he called himself by this title.

FALSE! Prove it, quote it, because Yeshua does not claim to be the Son of man. Is it not strange to you that Yeshua is always referening to the Son of man in the third person? What happened to the scripture not being confusing? What happened to the scripture being easy enough for the average reader to understand? If someone came to this forum today always refering to himself or herself in the third person they would be ridiculed into oblivion and counted as mentally unstable. How then is it that you believe such a thing about Yeshua always refering to himself in the third person? Yeshua does no such thing because the Son of man descended from the heavens as told now three times from John 3 in this thread. Here is more from the same chapter and WHO are the WE in this passage?

John 3:10-11 KJV
10. Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Who are the "WE" and the "OUR" in the above passage? One of them cannot be the Father because the Father is not SENT to TESTIFY and neither is the Father one who testifies what He has SEEN. BOTH of the WE in this passage are SENT, that is, Messengers. AND, Yeshua does not call himself the Son of man except in the one and only perverted Textus Receptus AV-KJV passage which you will no doubt quote to supposedly "prove" your point. I will tell you beforehand that passage is the only one and it is proven a fraud by other translations and the fact that it is the only place where what you say might even remotely be possible. Yet with all of the times that Yeshua speaks of the Son of man, in the third person, you ought to have already investigated this yourself and ought to have known better.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
FALSE! Prove it, quote it, because Yeshua does not claim to be the Son of man. Is it not strange to you that Yeshua is always referening to the Son of man in the third person? What happened to the scripture not being confusing? What happened to the scripture being easy enough for the average reader to understand? If someone came to this forum today always refering to himself or herself in the third person you would ridicule them into oblivion and count them as mentally unstable. How then is it that you believe such a thing about Yeshua always refering to himself in the third person? Yeshua does not such thing because the Son of man descended from the heavens as told now three times to you from John 3. Here is more from the same chapter and WHO are the WE in this passage?
How does crow taste Daqq?

Matthew 9:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

Matthew 16:13 King James Version (KJV)

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

There are tons of references. Look them up through Biblegateway.

That crow must be melting in your mouth.

keypurr

the Comforter.

Who is brighteyes?

keypurr

6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

You need to listen to Daqq, he brought up a very good point BR.
Who are the WE in the verse posted? Read it again.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You need to listen to Daqq, he brought up a very good point BR.
Who are the WE in the verse posted? Read it again.

His only reference to me was that Jesus is not the Son Of Man. I do not have any problem with the rest of his post.

keypurr

the Comforter.

Define the Holy Spirit for me Hal.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is speaking, not his followers.

WE are the flesh and the spirit. The spirit son of God is the son of man that came down from heaven. Jesus was born.
You are entitled to have your incorrect interpretation, I have mine. Check out the Wycliffe Bible Commentary

daqq

Again, that does not say what you say it says. The Son of man is already abiding upon/with/in the man Yeshua because his ministry has already commenced. How can you not see that after all the time you have spent discussing these things with Keypurr? In addition this already came up in his thread and I am pretty sure you were there. Now therefore you are about to repeat the same error that was already corrected once before in that thread.

That is not crow but rather the one and only perverted Textus Receptus AV-KJV, (and YLT) passage that I already pre-warned you about:

Matthew 16:13 ASV
13. Now when Jesus came into the parts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Who do men say that the Son of man is?

Matthew 16:13 RSV
13. Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do men say that the Son of man is?"

Uh-huh, the same error again now, and again, it does not say what you and King James say it says. Got another passage to prove your point? Good luck with that. :crackup:

Boioioioioing . . . you lose, please try again . . . :)

:sheep:

keypurr

You are entitled to have your incorrect interpretation, I have mine. Check out the Wycliffe Bible Commentary

What I pray that you see my brother is the fact that a spiritual being was dwelling is Jesus. Jesus Christ is both a flesh being and a spirit being. Only the spirit being came down from God, only the spirit being is the son of man. The WORD in John 1 is the spirit being. The WORD became flesh in Jesus.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
FALSE! Prove it, quote it, because it does not say what you say it says.

FALSE! Prove it, quote it, because Yeshua does not claim to be the Son of man. Is it not strange to you that Yeshua is always referening to the Son of man in the third person? What happened to the scripture not being confusing? What happened to the scripture being easy enough for the average reader to understand? If someone came to this forum today always refering to himself or herself in the third person they would be ridiculed into oblivion and counted as mentally unstable. How then is it that you believe such a thing about Yeshua always refering to himself in the third person? Yeshua does no such thing because the Son of man descended from the heavens as told now three times from John 3 in this thread. Here is more from the same chapter and WHO are the WE in this passage?

John 3:10-11 KJV
10. Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11. Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Who are the "WE" and the "OUR" in the above passage? One of them cannot be the Father because the Father is not SENT to TESTIFY and neither is the Father one who testifies what He has SEEN. BOTH of the WE in this passage are SENT, that is, Messengers. AND, Yeshua does not call himself the Son of man except in the one and only perverted Textus Receptus AV-KJV passage which you will no doubt quote to supposedly "prove" your point. I will tell you beforehand that passage is the only one and it is proven a fraud by other translations and the fact that it is the only place where what you say might even remotely be possible. Yet with all of the times that Yeshua speaks of the Son of man, in the third person, you ought to have already investigated this yourself and ought to have known better.

That is a strong accusation against the KJB. But it has been a long time since there has been a king in Juda. Hard for you to remember king lingo ain't it? Those old kings liked saying 'we'. Kinda meant that when the king spoke he had a lot of people backing him up. Not that Jesus needed any back up mind you. And the KJV doesn't need any back up either.

Isn't there something in the Old Testament warning not to upset a king? (I here the train whistle. William Tyndall style.)