The Holy Spirit and the Gospel Verses the Law and Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
To tell the truth, when I was a Baptist I also thought everyone else was in a cult. But I was the cultist.

Some cults are worse than others, JW's are one of the worst. I was also in the Baptist cult until I learned the Gospel and justification by faith.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not anymore. I don't go to any organized church. They are all anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.
In fact, you consider all who pastor visible vestiges of the Lord's Bride, to be but whoremongers:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...eir-Religion&p=4589107&viewfull=1#post4589107

One has to wonder why anyone attending Denver Bible Church should even bother. After all, they are but clients of prostitution...according to Robert.

All of which to say is that, given that Robert has been dis-invited from every internet discussion site he has trolled, why is he given safe-harbor at this one?

AMR

Robert Pate

Banned
In fact, you consider all who pastor visible vestiges of the Lord's Bride, to be but whoremongers:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...eir-Religion&p=4589107&viewfull=1#post4589107

One has to wonder why anyone attending Denver Bible Church should even bother. After all, they are but clients of prostitution according to Robert.

All of which to say is that, given that Robert has been dis-invited from every internet discussion site he has trolled, why is he given safe harbor at this one?

AMR

Where there is no Gospel there is no Holy Spirit. Where there is no Holy Spirit there are no Christians.

The church that you are attending is void of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14. You seem to believe that the Gospel is that you have been chosen to be predestinated. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly. He justifies them by doing for them what they cannot do for themselves.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where there is no Gospel there is no Holy Spirit. Where there is no Holy Spirit there are no Christians.

The church that you are attending is void of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ and his Gospel, John 16:14. You seem to believe that the Gospel is that you have been chosen to be predestinated. In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly. He justifies them by doing for them what they cannot do for themselves.
Attention all who attend DBC (or any other local church):

Your church, a visible vestige of the Bride of Christ, is devoid of the Holy Spirit, its candlestick has been removed!

AMR

Reactions: Lon

Robert Pate

Banned
Attention all who attend DBC (or any other local church):

Your church, a visible vestige of the Bride of Christ, is devoid of the Holy Spirit, its candlestick has been removed!

AMR

Only those who believe that Jesus justified them, sanctified them and redeemed them will be saved.

You are trusting that you have been predestinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.