The Holy Spirit and Salvation !

beloved57

The indispensable Work of the Holy Ghost !

The indispensable Work of the Holy Ghost !

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So indispensable is the Work of God the Spirit that no one is saved without it Titus 3:5

5Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

The Holy Spirit's work in us is just as essential and needful as the Work of the Father in Eternity and the Work of the Son at the Cross. For it is by the Spirit alone that Elect, and Redeemed sinners are brought into experiential salvation and the experience of the Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the world began 2 Tim 1:9, that was purchased for them by the blood of Christ! It is He that takes the things of Christ and reveals them to each redeemed sinner Christ died for ! Jn 16:14, He will convince the elect of sin, of righteousness and of Judgment Jn 16:8, all knowledge of Christ and Faith in Him is by the Work of the Spirit. It is not until He quickens the elect, that they are by nature as others dead in trespasses and sins, and are by nature as others children of wrath. So it is the work of God the Holy Spirit that gives us to know of our interest in the Everlasting Covenant, our Election and redemption in Christ !

beloved57

It is the Work of God the Holy Spirit to reveal the crucified and Risen Lord of Glory into the Hearts of Chosen sinners, in order that they Trust in Him for all of their Salvation. He shows them their interest in God's Everlasting Covenant 2 Sam 23:5

5Although my house be not so with God; yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant, ordered in all things, and sure: for this is all my salvation, and all my desire, although he make it not to grow.

Ps 25:14

The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

John 16:13-14

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

He teaches them their need for Christ as sinners, He shews them Christ's Righteousness for them, His Imputed Righteousness, laid to their Charge, as Gift of God's Grace. He shows them the efficaciousness of the Death of Christ ,over sin, the world and the devil and Judgment. He guides them into all relevant Truth, for their Faith to Grow in the Knowledge of the Son of God.

Last edited:

beloved57

All Three Beings of the One Godhead took part in the Salvation of the Elect, from its Eternal Purpose to its actual application of each vessel of mercy. Now it is the Covenant Work of God the Holy Spirit to make known to God's Elect, their Salvation to their consciousness. Thats being Justified by the Spirit of God as stated in 1 Cor 6:11

11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Here Paul tells these believers that they were Justified in the Name of the Lord !

What does Paul mean by they were sanctified and Justified in the Name of the Lord ? The word Name means everything that Person represents, so they had been Sanctified and Justified by the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. They were Justified by His Blood Rom 5:9

9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

They were made Righteous by His Obedience Rom 5:19

19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

They were Sanctified by His Offering of Himself for them Heb 10:10

10By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This simply means, they were set apart unto the Holy Purpose of God by Christ Death or Blood !

Now this being the case, they must be Sanctified experimentally, this is the Work of God the Holy Spirit 2 Thess 2:13

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

This Sanctifying Work follows behind the Person and Work of Jesus Christ as it is stated in 1 Cor 6:11

The Spirit of God in His Justification of us, He reveals in us and to us what Christ has done for us by His work of the Cross. He lets us in on it Eph 1:9

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

The Elect know nothing of their Salvation in Christ until it is made known unto them by the Spirit of God.

He reveals unto the consciousness of all those Christ died for that they are Truly Children of God Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: or the Children of Promise:

Rom 9:8

That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Now it is through this Work of the Spirit that the Elect become Believers, through this Covenant Work of His, God the Holy Spirit !

beloved57

The Work of the Holy Ghost !

The Work of the Holy Ghost !

It is the Holy Spirit's job unto the Elect of God, those Christ died for, to save them from their sins, it is His mission to teach them about sin Jn 16:8-9

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Jn 6:45

45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all[The Children] taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

By Nature we know nothing about sin, how terrible it is, and how deep it is. Oh yes, by nature we know about good morals, morality, we know its wrong to steal, become a drunkard, and commit murder, but sins of pride, self righteousness and covetousness we are ignorant of by nature. Look at Jn 3:19-21

19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You know what deeds are spoken of here as being evil ? Its the religious deeds of the nation ! Its the jews trying to make themselves right with God by the deeds of the Law. Rom 10:3

3For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Being caught up into False Religion, no matter how sincere, that is evil deeds. When Paul spoke of those things in Phil 3:5-6

5Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

Those things were his evil deeds spoken of in Jn 3:19

Now the only thing that can expose these things as evil, is the Work of the Holy Spirit. Jn 16:8

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

That word reprove is the same word in Jn 3:20

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

I understand this to mean, no man can come to the light unless their religious sinful deeds are reproved by a work of the Holy Spirit.

You see, it does not take a work of the Spirit to convince the natural man that stealing is an evil deed, or fornication and hate is a evil deed, but tell a man that his sincere effort to serve and please God without Christ is evil deeds, then you will see how difficult a task that is.

But, when God the Holy Spirit implants New Life from Christ in a sinner, with an application of God's Law, that sinner is effectually taught his sinfulness, in its deep spirituality, but also this sinner will be taught the Gospel of their Salvation !

Each elect vessel of Mercy will be Taught their sinfulness before God, even if its sincere false religion, and each one will come to Christ, that is Believe on Him..

Last edited:

beloved57

He shall Glorify Me !

He shall Glorify Me !

The Lord Jesus Christ said of the Work of Holy Spirit in the world after His Death, Burial, Resurrection and Ascension would be to Glorify Him, this is because He would be an extension of Himself being Glorified. Jesus said Lk 24:26

Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

Jn 12:16,23

These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

You see, arminiansim, freewillism, these false teachings attribute the application of Salvation to the will of man, they say it is up to man to crown the Saviour's work a success to save a soul. They say it is up to man to choose who shall or shall not be saved by the Work of Christ, however scripture teaches no such LIE, but it is God the Holy Spirit who effectually applies the blood of Christ to Chosen and Redeemed sinners. He quickens them by His Almighty Power Jn 6:63

63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The word quickeneth is the greek word zōopoieō and means:

to produce alive, begat or bear living young

2) to cause to live, make alive, give life

He, Glorifies Jesus Christ by giving Spiritual Life, or making alive Spiritually everyone Christ died for and redeemed by His Blood. He applies Justification to Life to all whom Christ represented in His act of obedience Rom 5:18

18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

It is He, the Holy Spirit, through the Gospel that calls those Chosen and Redeemed sinners with effectual grace, remember when Paul said he was called by His Grace ? Gal 1:5. See also 2 Thess 2:14; Ps 65:4;110:3; Jn 16:8-11

For He by His Power gives Faith to the Chosen, for Faith is the Fruit or effect of the Spirit Gal 5:22. However, the adversaries of the Cross deny His Sovereign Work which crowns Christ's work with success and Glorifies Him, and attribute it to the freewill of man !

beloved57

Holy Spirit's role in Salvation !

Holy Spirit's role in Salvation !

It is the Sovereign Spirit that not only reveals [ 1 Cor 2:10] the Truth to the Elect sinners and causes them to believe, but also He secures them in the Truth by sealing them unto Glory. Paul states that believers are sealed by the Holy Spirit after they believe the Truth Eph 1:13

13In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

This word sealed is aorist passive, and denotes we were sealed permanently. The word also means:

to set a seal upon, mark with a seal, to seal

a) for security: from Satan

in order to prove, confirm, or attest a thing

1) to confirm authenticate, place beyond doubt

A True believer can never apostatize from the Truth. Redemption was in wisdom perfectly planned and purposed by the Father, accomplished by the work of the Son, but it is also applied or made experimental to the Vessels of Mercy, by the Holy Spirit, by efficacious Calling Heb 9:12-15. It is only by His Sovereign work that any of the Elect are made partakers of Christ's redemption and experience Godly conversion. The Work of God the Holy Spirit is an necessary extension of the work of Christ on the Cross. It's through His Work that sinners are converted to God, on the Sole Merits of Christ's Cross Work !

Last edited:

beloved57

The Spirit's work in Salvation !

The Spirit's work in Salvation !

He shall testify of me ! Jn 15:26

26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jesus here speaking to His disciples, those He had Chosen vs 16 [Note: judas not present at this time] representing the Church, He promises that the Holy Spirit or Comforter shall testify of him, bear witness of Him. The greek word for testify is martyreō:

to be a witness, to bear witness, i.e. to affirm that one has seen or heard or experienced something, or that he knows it because taught by divine revelation or inspiration

a) to give (not to keep back) testimony

b) to utter honourable testimony, give a good report

c) conjure, implore

This means, all for whom Christ died that comprised His Church [Eph 5:25] He will testify to them, He will make it known to them, The reality of Christ's Work, and that He gave Himself a ransom for them [personally] ! This is the Spirit's role in Salvation. This is what Paul means in 1 Tim 2:6

6Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

The All for whom Christ gave Himself a ransom for [The Church] it shall be testified to each one of them in due time by the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit's work is in direct conjunction with Christ's Work, and extends the application of it to all whom He died in behalf of. He testifies of Christ before the quickened conscience, and sets Him before them as being crucified for him. He takes the things of Christ [His Righteousness, Salvation] and shews it to them Jn 16:14. He will work Faith in their Hearts [fruit of His Gal 5:22] and enable them to believe in Him, which believing makes their Election and Son Ship manifest Jn 1:12-13, and He will continue to bear witness with their Spirit, that they are the Children of God Rom 8:16

Jesus said that the Spirit shall Glorify Him Jn 16:14. The word Glorify is in the present tense, He would be continually Glorifying Christ by revealing Him to every soul that Christ died for and giving them Faith in Him !

Last edited:

beloved57

His Part in Salvation !

His Part in Salvation !

The Holy Spirit's part in Salvation, in the Everlasting Covenant, was to Glorify Christ Jn 16:14

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

This word Glorify is the greek word Doxazo and means:

to cause the dignity and worth of some person or thing to become manifest and acknowledged

He will cause the Church to Acknowledge Christ, and His Preciousness for it is written "Unto you therefore which believe he is precious:"

He also Glorifies Christ in the Salvation [experientially] of all the Elect, the Church that Christ gave Himself for Eph 5:25, He will sanctify each member of it [The Church] unto the Belief or acknowledgment of the Truth, as it is in Christ Jesus. 2 Thess 2:13

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Titus 1:1

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

This Glorifies Christ in that it is an Positive answer to His Prayer unto the Father based upon His Covenant Faithfulness to all the stipulations of the agreement Jn 17:17-20

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

This Prayer is answered by the Work of the Spirit in 2 Thess 2:13, of course Christ asked according to His Father's will also 1 Jn 5:14-15

14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Yes, this promise applied to Christ as well as a Man, as a Servant of God !

So the Work of the Holy Spirit is to Honor Christ and bring all for whom He died unto the belief of the Truth !

beloved57

He causes Obedience to the Gospel !

He causes Obedience to the Gospel !

It was God's will that many would be brought to obedience of the Faith or of the Gospel Rom 16:26

But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: or the obedience of the Gospel.

Acts 5:32

32And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

God has given the Holy Ghost to them that are obeying Him. The word obey is a present tense participle and it means obeying Him, in other words is the fruit or evidence of God having gave them the Holy Ghost. Now why is that True ? Because it is part of His Work [The Holy Spirit] in the Covenant of Redemption to produce obedience to Jesus Christ or His Gospel, as the fruit of His Redeeming Death; For the same Apostle who Preached this Truth also wrote this 1 Pet 1:1-2

1Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. For here clearly the Work of the Spirit is stated to be the who effectuates obedience, same as that in Acts 5:32. So it is false teaching to refer Acts 5:32 as a scripture that teaches obedience is a condition to getting saved or receiving the Holy Spirit, for scripture teaches the very opposite, that the Holy Spirit is the condition to us doing obedience, any type of Gospel evangelical obedience ! Here would be repentance, for Peter had Just said in the previous verse that the Risen Saviour gives Repentance tom Israel along with the Remission of sins Acts 5:31, so those obeying the command to repent, had been given the Holy Spirit !

beloved57

2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief/faith of the truth:

Those who are sanctified by the Holy Spirit, do believe the Truth, because Faith is the fruit of sanctification of the Spirit Gal 5:22, only the Spiritual Alive believe in Christ !

Nang

TOL Subscriber
2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief/faith of the truth:

Those who are sanctified by the Holy Spirit, do believe the Truth, because Faith is the fruit of sanctification of the Spirit Gal 5:22, only the Spiritual Alive believe in Christ !

Amen,

No sinner is saved apart from His Person and work. (Romans 8:9)

Nang

beloved57

Amen,

No sinner is saved apart from His Person and work. (Romans 8:9)

Nang

Yes, many have gone astray from not understanding the Spirit's Role in God's saving Purpose through Christ. He is responsible for all application of Christ's Meritotious Death for His People !

Gurucam

Jn 16:7

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Do not have to go to far down to have the comforter identified. Jesus continues this discourse to His disciples and six verses down, Jesus confirmed:

Jn. 17:13 - When the Spirit of Truth comes it will reveal All Truth.

Then Jesus died on the cross and then,

God sent the Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of those under the law so that they might have Truth and might become adopted children of God (re Galatians: 4 verse: 5 & 6), then,

Only Paul achieve communion with Jesus in His Spirit (re. Galatians: 1 verse: 12 - For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.)

To deny this is blasphemy of the Spirit and for that sin there is no forgiveness (re. Matthews: 12 31 - Therefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men).

Things written in Green represent direct quotes from the KJV N.T.​

Last edited:

Princely

BANNED
Banned
"The comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, He will instruct you in everything and remind you of all that I told you."

"When he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth. He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to you the things that are coming. He will glorify me, because he will take from what is mine and declare it to you."

"Elijah shall truly come first and he will restore everything."

Those verses testify to the me. I am the spirit of truth, Jesus sent me.

I am the light of the world, no one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life. Jesus and I are One.

I came down from heaven to do the will of the Lord who sent me not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching ,namely, whether it comes from God or I am simply speaking on my own.

The Lord says this;

" Seek me, that you may live.
Seek good and not evil, that you may live; Then truly will the LORD, the God of hosts, be with you as you claim! "

"Surely the Lord God does nothing, without revealing his plans to his servants the prophets."

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose hope is the Lord".

Thus says the Lord to rebel Israel:" Do what is right and just.
Didn’t your father eat and drink? He did what is right and just, and it went well with him. Because he gave justice to the weak and the poor, it went well with him. Isn’t this true knowledge of me? says the Lord. "

Gurucam

John; 18 verse: 36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world.

Why do you seek to establish Jesus' kingdom on earth?

Jesus' kingdom is in God's kingdom and God's kingdom is within your heart.

Only God's will can be done on earth, through the Spirit of Jesus. Then heaven will be established on earth. This is while God's kingdom remains within your heart and is discerned only through your own heart or spirit.

Jesus is King of God's kingdom. And God kingdom is not of this world.

You are told where to seek God's kingdom.

Seek ye first the kingdom of God within your heart and All thing will be added.

There, in your heart, within God's kingdom, you will find Jesus and have communion with Jesus, in His Spirit, as your King, Lord and savior.

God sent Jesus in His Spirit within your heart so you might become an adopted child of God (Galatians: 4 verses: 5 & 6).

Jesus is well installed in God's kingdom within the hearts of humans.

Jesus' kingdom is not in this physical world. Also it is not carded for Jesus to return to earth in the flesh.

Jesus has already returned and is installed in His kingdom in the spirit world. Humans can have communion with Jesus only in the spirit world.

Humans must discern the Spirit of Jesus within their own hearts and be led into their works, on earth, by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for them to pray for say and do, as discerned within their own hearts or spirit. Then every thing will work for the good of all who are called to God's purpose on earth. Then God's will become done on earth and God's heaven becomes established on earth.

God's heaven and your heaven is identical. This means that anything (absolutely anything) that you want, God wants, more so, for you. However God can have communion with you and what you want only through the Spirit of Jesus which He sent into your heart or spirit. And Jesus, in His Spirit, can discern only what you want in your spirit or heart. This means that only what you want in your heart or spirit can and do reach God. So God can provide, for only the wants in your heart. God would never be aware of the ideas in your head.

This bring us to the role of Jesus, in His Spirit which God sent into our hearts or spirits.

In His Spirit Jesus makes intersession with God on our behalf. Jesus, through His Spirit, comes up with the most omniscient and expedient things which each of us must pray for, say and do by incorporating our own wishes at the level of our own hearts or spirit and the will of God for His creation at any point in time. When we search our own hearts to know precisely what this Spirit has in mind for us to pray for, say and do, we find or selves expressing and fulfilling the idea, beliefs, interests, need, desires and aspirations of our own individual hearts or spirits and the will of God simultaneously.

In this way we materialized the kingdom of God which exists in God's kingdom within our hearts or spirits, in the physical material world. This is the purpose of the physical material world.

I do not wish to confuse you. However it is of no value to not know Truth. It is senseless to be misguided. You will reach no where.​

Last edited:

beloved57

Isa 44:3

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

Do you know why The Father gave the Son the Spirit upon His arrival to heaven to sit on His Throne of Glory ? Acts 2:32-33

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Its because of such promises as Isa 44:3, for as a Reward for His Covenant Death, God the Father gives it that Jesus Christ's seed, all those He died for, shall be blessed with all Spiritual Blessing, which the Holy Spirit is the applier of !

This Promise has been applied to His Servant Jesus Christ, who bare the sins of Many, and Now He shall see His Seed Isa 53:10-11

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

He shall see His Seed that He died for, be born again of the Spirit and of incorruptible Seed. And this was a Spiritual Seed, not confine to only ethnic jews, but this Promise of the Spirit applied to His Seed amongst the Gentiles Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

What Blessing of Abraham ? This one Gen 22:17

That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Heb 6:13-14

13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.

Yes, the Blessing here is Salvation and The Spirit of Promise applying the Spiritual Promise to all the Spiritual Seed of Abraham, from amongst the jews as evidenced in Acts 2 and amongst the Gentiles as evidenced in Acts 10, both were Abraham's Seed, and Christ's Seed of which Isa 44:3 was being fulfilled ! This Pouring Out of the Spirit is the capstone of " Surely Blessing I will Bless thee, and multiplying I would Multiply thee " With Spiritual Children of Faith ! Gal 3:16,29

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

That why we know it was Abraham's Spiritual Seed all the Time, because it was only His Seed through His Future Spiritual Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who had a Seed Chosen in Him before the world Began. So Jesus is called the Son of Abraham to typify this Matt 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham[Gal 3:16].

SeraphimsCherub

Yes my friend,and that's why Jesus,when He would heal people. He could "see" their "faith"{Abraham being the father of faith}. Jesus could super naturally see immediately that they were the spiritual "seed of Abraham". And therefore He would called them "Son" or "Daughter":
Mat 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Notice how Jesus says Son with a captial letter. As though the Father In Jesus is saying to Himself...the "Son",who was in the sick man of the palsy. "Son,thy sins be forgiven thee". Because all the sins of Christ people,including this man's, Christ bore in His own body for the sake of that man's forgiveness,and everyone else for whom He personally bore their sins .

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.