ECT The "Hail Mary" Prayer

God's Truth

Oh, okay!

1Sa 10:1 Then Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it upon his head, and kissed him, and said, Is it not because the LORD hath anointed thee to be captain over his inheritance?

1Sa 11:15 And all the people went to Gilgal; and there they made Saul king before the LORD in Gilgal; and there they sacrificed sacrifices of peace offerings before the LORD; and there Saul and all the men of Israel rejoiced greatly.

1Sa 12:3 Behold, here I am: witness against me before the LORD, and before his anointed:

Those scriptures do NOT make Saul the Messiah, the Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You try to ridicule me by saying my throne. Tell me, what do you think you are speaking if not God's Truth?

You seem to say that since your moniker is 'God's Truth', then whatever you say is synonymous with GOD's truth. It ain't. You appear to have exalted yourself to a high and lofty position.
That's the way it appears to many on this forum.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You seem to say that since your moniker is 'God's Truth', then whatever you say is synonymous with GOD's truth. It ain't. You appear to have exalted yourself to a high and lofty position.

She is an oxymoron, or a regular moron, because most know she is a dope.

God's Truth

People here do not like me because I prove my beliefs with scripture.

You didn't answer the question.

Since you do not believe you are speaking God's Truth, what then are your speaking?

God's Truth

Yes, they do....King Saul, the LORD's messiah.
It's what it says.
Why don't you believe what it says?

You did not show that Saul is the Messiah.

You confused what is earthy from what is Spiritual.

I guess that is how you do not understand that saying Mary is the Mother of God is not right.

God's Truth

If you won't take the time and effort to see and understand it, well.....that's up to you.

I understand exactly what you are saying and why you say it, but it does not make it right.

Why don't you try harder to understand what I am saying?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I understand exactly what you are saying and why you say it, but it does not make it right.

Why don't you try harder to understand what I am saying?

I understand what you are saying.

You said and have said many times that 'Messiah' means 'GOD'.

I've tried to show you that 'Messiah' doesn't mean 'GOD', it means 'anointed'.
The Priests and Kings of Israel were anointed.
There was even a rock that was anointed by Jacob.

Now, you'll probably say something like, "How does that disprove anything that I've said?"

You're free to go your own way.

You can call it another lonely day.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Before one can come to grips with this thread topic, one has to come to grips with a more basic Biblical truth and Biblical teaching; that the saints in heaven intercede on our behalf with their prayers, and that we can ask for those intercessions & prayers.

God's Truth

I understand what you are saying.

You said and have said many times that 'Messiah' means 'GOD'.

I have said the Messiah is God.

I said Christ means God.

I've tried to show you that 'Messiah' doesn't mean 'GOD', it means 'anointed'.

Jesus Christ is the Messiah and is God.

Jesus means God. Christ means God.

The Priests and Kings of Israel were anointed.
There was even a rock that was anointed by Jacob.

All the saved are anointed with the Holy Spirit, but that does not make us God. It does not make Saul God either.

Now, you'll probably say something like, "How does that disprove anything that I've said?"

You're free to go your own way.

You can call it another lonely day.

I know I am free.

God's Truth

Before one can come to grips with this thread topic, one has to come to grips with a more basic Biblical truth and Biblical teaching; that the saints in heaven intercede on our behalf with their prayers, and that we can ask for those intercessions & prayers.

We are not to pray to anyone except God and Jesus.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Why would God need saints to advise Him? Are they more sympathetic?

I didn't say "advise", did I.
I don't mind having this conversation with you but you have to be honest please.

I said that the saints intercede for us, which is a way saying that they "pray" for us.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people — for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

Paul here tells us that when we pray (intercede) for one another, this pleases God. There is little doubt that those who are actually IN heaven also do what is pleasing to God.

My belief is that I can ask Mary, or Paul,or John, to pray for me the same way I can ask you or a friend to pray for me.

If I asked you to pray for me would you say no?

We are not to pray to anyone except God and Jesus.
If I asked you to pray for me what would you say