The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

IMJerusha

No, you "missed" the LORD God. You won't "miss" Him again, when He sends you to hell.

Fun!

Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you believe that all Scripture is God-breathed or is that just something that only "drunks, imitators and copynpaste droids" believe?

And the relevance, little tike? Prove "scripture interprets scripture," "the US Constitution interprets the US Constitution."

I thought so. Sit down.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

Anyone to a Muslim, atheist..........: You are going to hell, for your "doctrine."

You: Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

You child of the devil.

IMJerusha

There is now, in this dispensation, but that was not the case "in time past"-you made that up.

You: Always just one temple, just one church, just one heaven, just one baptism,..............

Clueless.

Clueless seems to be a word used when one can not support ones argument.

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-6

This falls right in line with "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." Deut. 6:4 Is Deuteronomy not times past enough for you?

IMJerusha

Anyone to a Muslim, atheist..........: You are going to hell, for your "doctrine."

You: Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

You child of the devil.

Do you not know that Muslims, atheists and devils don't call upon Yeshua HaMashiach as their Lord? I do.

Romans 10:12-14 "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed?" I do so love Paul! It's just not in my nature or the faith, however, to take only bits of what he wrote and twist those bits to my satisfaction doctrinally.

IMJerusha

And the relevance, little tike? Prove "scripture interprets scripture," "the US Constitution interprets the US Constitution."

I thought so. Sit down.

I've noticed you never answer questions. Is that because you don't want to or you can't?

The relevance is that if God breathed the Word then His Word is most certainly capable of interpreting itself. Who better to interpret God's Word than God?....you? That's basically what you're saying, that you can interpret God's Word better than God can. That falls right in line with you believing you can determine the eternal resting place of souls.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've noticed you never answer questions. Is that because you don't want to or you can't?

The relevance is that if God breathed the Word then His Word is most certainly capable of interpreting itself. Who better to interpret God's Word than God?....you? That's basically what you're saying, that you can interpret God's Word better than God can. That falls right in line with you believing you can determine the eternal resting place of souls.

Chapter, verse, where the LORD God demands that I answer any, and all questions, especially from wolf-ette's, such as yourself.

I thought so-you cannot provide it.

"The relevance is that if God breathed the Word then His Word is most certainly capable of interpreting itself. ..."-you

Chapter, verse-"let scripture interpret scripture...His Word is most certainly capable of interpreting itself.."

I thought so-you cannot provide it. Not a peep, and then she changes the "argument:"

" Who better to interpret God's Word than God?....you? That's basically what you're saying, that you can interpret God's Word better than God can. That falls right in line with you believing you can determine the eternal resting place of souls."

Slick...real slick...

Sit down, deceiver.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

You child of the devil.

I guess slong as you imitate Paul as he imitates Christ it'll be alright.

When Paul said one church one body he was speaking in context of Cephas and pollos and himself.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've noticed you never answer questions.

"Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories."-You

Sorry, deceiver, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision re. "I've noticed you never answer questions." That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

Fun! You taught us that!! That "Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories." works on any thread/subject!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
I guess slong as you imitate Paul as he imitates Christ it'll be alright.

When Paul said one church one body he was speaking in context of Cephas and pollos and himself.

You/Jerry: Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

Satanic.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you not know that Muslims, atheists and devils don't call upon Yeshua HaMashiach as their Lord? I do.

Romans 10:12-14 "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; for "WHOEVER WILL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED." How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed?" I do so love Paul! It's just not in my nature or the faith, however, to take only bits of what he wrote and twist those bits to my satisfaction doctrinally.

Irrelevant-you "argued:"

"Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories."

Deceiver.

IMJerusha

"Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories."-You

Sorry, deceiver, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision re. "I've noticed you never answer questions." That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories.

Fun! You taught us that!! That "Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories." works on any thread/subject!!!

The important thing, John, is that it doesn't work on you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is now, in this dispensation, but that was not the case "in time past"-you made that up.

You: Always just one temple, just one church, just one heaven, just one baptism,..............

Clueless.
She doesn't know what Paul actually wrote. She's winging it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come, all are mine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Clueless seems to be a word used when one can not support ones argument.

"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all." Ephesians 4:4-6

This falls right in line with "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." Deut. 6:4 Is Deuteronomy not times past enough for you?

You missed it: More than one heaven/earth/temple/piece of good news......

Clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame
The important thing, John, is that it doesn't work on you.

Translated: I shut her "argument" down, reducing her to whimperings, mutterings, sound bytes...

Fun! "-John W

"Sorry dude, as much as you'd like to, you don't get to make that decision. That's called attempting to usurp God's authority, a total waste of calories."-Cousin It

OCTOBER23

HEIR said,

There's, but one baptism today
------------------------------------
It looks like you are Agreeing with me .

IMJerusha

She doesn't know what Paul actually wrote. She's winging it.

Again, as in the other thread, TYPOV, if one doesn't subscribe to your doctrinal view of Paul's writings they're not believers. The biggest thing I have noticed about those here who do subscribe to your doctrine is that you're not the least bit interested in reaching out in His Love. It's about being right and above all others. There's just nothing remotely resembling Yeshua in your behaviors so it's very difficult for anyone seeking Yeshua to find Yeshua in you which is where He must be for your own sakes as well as for the sake of those you're supposed to be witnessing to.