The GOOD news is God's power unto salvation

IMJerusha

Made up, as she asserts that the LORD God is a moron, like herself.

Matthew 20:28 KJV
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

1 Timothy 2:6 KJV
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

=Lazy, lackadaisical, spiteful, disrespect for the details of the bible.

Wickedness.

John, it's a wonder you leave your home for all the wickedness you see in everyone but yourself. If all you can muster is put downs, what evidence is there for Yeshua? I'm not going to sit here and trade insults with you. It's late and I have chores to attend to before bed.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yah, yah, yah . . . snort, grunt, drool . . .while you laugh, fool . . .

TOL CLOWN #1 = Johnny

:loser:

Who is Johhny, you vile witchiepoo? Leave TOL, as you and your Jimmie boy "husband" spread your disgusting Calvinist dung, all over the net.

john w

Hall of Fame
2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Do you expect the Ruach to lead us against God's Word? What do you test the spirits by, John, if not God's Word?

Of course, the above is just random spam, irrelevant to the topic, as no scripture asserts "letting Scripture interpret Scripture."

Only drunks, imitators, copynpaste droids believe that.

Jerry/Naggie: Let the US Constitution interpret the US Constitution.

Clowns. Kindegarten.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Nobody states the facts more clearly than Paul...he is our apostle.

He says there is one gospel, one church, one baptism, one body, one Lord.

One never means two. Peter and co were still in Jerusalem when he said it and Paul said whether Peter or Apollos or Paul....we can have them all.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpg

heir

TOL Subscriber
I know the meaning you and some others here have given it. Rightly dividing has nothing to do with identifying dispensations. Rightly dividing has nothing to do with the doctrines of men. Rightly dividing has to do with understanding Scripture with the wisdom of the Ruach.
Paul tells us we must study to shew thyself approved unto God by rightly dividing the word of truth. So what is it and how do we rightly divide it?

I don't find humor in the belittling, demeaning, lording over and division of the Body by any means.

Twisted, Sister.
:rolleyes:
"I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I make much of my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?" Paul did not magnify himself to the level of Yeshua. Why do you?
bold my emphasis
I magnify Paul's office. I tell people they should follow Paul, too (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV)

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
None of these verses brings one to the doctrine of division you espouse with the blessing of Yeshua.
Those verses were posted to show that Paul was given the dispensation of the grace of God not as you say below, which is laughable.
And the dispensation of Grace God gave Paul is the same as He gave to Adam and Eve and every one of us sinners, Jews and Gentiles alike.
And I'm not sure why you keep bringing up divisions. The only people causing the divisions are those who flat out refuse to rightly divide the word of truth. You and Totten cannot even tell us what is the good news that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Nobody states the facts more clearly than Paul...he is our apostle.
If you believe that, why not hold fast the form of sound words that thou hast heard of him?

2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

He says there is one gospel, one church, one baptism, one body, one Lord.
:chuckle: Paul never said that.

Peter and co were still in Jerusalem when he said it and Paul said whether Peter or Apollos or Paul....we can have them all.
They all preached resurrection. They did not all preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, what it says, not what it's been twisted to to suit a doctrine designed to divide the Body of Yeshua.
It's not being twisted. I believe it means what it says. You don't.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Paul who was before a blasphemer could not have been forgiven under the kingdom doctrine and knowing the The Lord never rescinded on Matthew 12:31-32 KJV we can know that God was going to do something different having saved Saul.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Correct.

"Rightly dividing" the Word of God, means to rightly interpret the Word of God, which requires depending upon letting Scripture interpret Scripture.
It does not say "rightly dividing the word of God". You haven't a clue.

IMJerusha

Of course, the above is just random spam, irrelevant to the topic, as no scripture asserts "letting Scripture interpret Scripture."

Only drunks, imitators, copynpaste droids believe that.

Jerry/Naggie: Let the US Constitution interpret the US Constitution.

Clowns. Kindegarten.

Do you believe that all Scripture is God-breathed or is that just something that only "drunks, imitators and copynpaste droids" believe?