Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah.

You see that OP standing pretty tall.

No.I.Do.Not. I see a young, angry male who has given the impression he didn't have it easy growing up and has never made peace.

Your aggression is misplaced and lashing out and pretending women are at the heart of every atrocity in the universe is not helping you emotionally.

Seek help.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
No.I.Do.Not. I see a young, angry male who has given the impression he didn't have it easy growing up and has never made peace.

Your aggression is misplaced and lashing out and pretending women are at the heart of every atrocity in the universe is not helping you emotionally.

Seek help.

I can reply to your post with part of the OP.
This is fun. I covered my bases :chuckle:

They are labeled as bitter or at some point transgressed by a woman- they are rather 'diagnosed' then heeded. That, or they simply are called impotent men.

However, the leading people against feminism are females themselves! Are they impotent women?
The kit and kaboodle is right there in that- what is impotent of an anti-feminist woman?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can reply to your post with part of the OP.

That's nice. In the same way that I don't need your permission to post, run for public office, apply for a job, vote, etc.

THAT is the very part of feminism that bothers you ... you are not in control. :)

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Didn't say she was. But if you are to be consistent with what you said in the OP, you would need to regard Marian devotion as feminist "philosophy" (whatever that is).

Evo

Mary is honored as the Mother of Christ, and all the pertaining things of that which includes her being the Queen in Heaven.

She does not intrude on the roles of men, and is submissive to God.
Maybe you never really looked at the totality of all that? Yehweh the King, Jesus the Prince of Peace, Mary the Queen..
It's an actual Kingdom you see.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
That's nice. In the same way that I don't need your permission to post, run for public office, apply for a job, vote, etc.

Hey, don't ruin any families and get married twelve times before you retire off of alimony and maybe your emancipation will have some sort of good virtue to it.

There's a reason for the supremely low number of homeless females, you see.
And it's not the false, laughable reason you think it is.

Sandycane

Hey, don't ruin any families and get married twelve times before you retire off of alimony and maybe your emancipation will have some sort of good virtue to it.

There's a reason for the supremely low number of homeless females, you see.
And it's not the false, laughable reason you think it is.

I'll bite, what is the reason (if this is actually a fact, which hasn't been proven here with actual data )

And answer me this:
Specifically, in what ways does equality for women harm the male population?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I'll bite, what is the reason (if this is actually a fact, which hasn't been proven here with actual data )

It's routine for a woman to simply remarry to keep herself from the jaws of humble living.
And then when they are unhappy, they will divorce and remarry again.

And in the process, all those husbands and in many cases, children, go through a fantastic process of humiliation, financial struggle, and generally a less potent life.

And answer me this:
Specifically, in what ways does equality for women harm the male population?

There's no such thing as equality. Humans are not designed to be equal among the sexes, such is why family and marriage has become something of a joke- society altogether has become something of a joke since feminism.
Pick up a history book.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
It's not hard to see the effects of feminism on men.

How men used to be:

Robert-E.-Lee.jpg

How men are now:

male_feminist.jpg

Sandycane

It's routine for a woman to simply remarry to keep herself from the jaws of humble living.
And then when they are unhappy, they will divorce and remarry again.
These are not feminist women you are talking about here. Feminist women are all about standing on their own two feet and being independent. What you describe sounds like trailer-trash to me.

And in the process, all those husbands and in many cases, children, go through a fantastic process of humiliation, financial struggle, and generally a less potent life.
'and generally a less potent life" not sure I know what this means... but you are right about divorce causing problems... but there are many causes of divorce.

There's no such thing as equality. Humans are not designed to be equal among the sexes, such is why family and marriage has become something of a joke- society altogether has become something of a joke since feminism.
Pick up a history book.

Biologically, no, women and men are not equals, but where basic human rights are concerned, they should be.
To assign people to specific roles in life is not fair to men or women. I know some women who are terrible mothers and some men who are fantastic fathers. If a man can't work, and is great with kids, he shouldn't feel stigmatized by society for raising his kids. The same should apply to any woman who is better suited to a career in business than in child-rearing.
Everyone should find their place by their abilities and not only by their gender.

Last edited:

GFR7

I have no idea how I missed this post of yours. Apologies, brother!
Am reading with interest right now, and have just awhile ago posted a thread about the motivating factors of feminism with RE to Same Sex marriage. G

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no idea how I missed this post of yours. Apologies, brother!
Am reading with interest right now, and have just awhile ago posted a thread about the motivating factors of feminism with RE to Same Sex marriage. G

The motive ... equality.

GFR7

The "immunity to criticism" is a most troubling feature; both of feminism and the same sex marriage/LGBTQ rights campaigns.

It is worrisome to a scholarship which demands transparency and accountability.

The accusation of "hate" which is directed toward any critique does not serve either campaign well.

Skybringr: Have you read Christiana Hoff Somers' "Who Stole Feminism?"--the best critique I've ever read of gender feminism, and by a woman professor.

GFR7

The motive ... equality.
No, that is YOUR motive, and the motive of good women/good persons who adhere to equity feminism.

Radical feminism has a much darker motive, which they admit to (see my latest thread). You are not the bad type of person I am speaking of, dear Rushie. :kiss:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's adorable ... how hard you try to make this all about those mean woman and long suffering guys. Seriously.

Anyways, no worries. I have been divorced since December 10, 1985 and received sole physical custody of the two children we had in the marriage. Outside of the minimal amount of child support received, I got what I wanted. The children.

As far as my youngest daughter, I received sole physical AND legal custody of her.

The two homes that I own will go where they should when I am gone: to *my* children. What I got and left with from the marriage was by far the most valuable. The children. :)

There have been no multiple marriages. One was enough. At this point I would not remarry for the sole purpose of love. There would have to be some financial gain.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, that is YOUR motive, and the motive of good women/good persons who adhere to equity feminism.

Radical feminism has a much darker motive, which they admit to (see my latest thread). You are not the bad type of person I am speaking of, dear Rushie. :kiss:

How is *radical* feminism any worse than patriarchy?

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
These are not feminist women you are talking about here. Feminist women are all about standing on their own two feet and being independent..

LOL
And the Klan is about tolerance.

What you describe is redundant. Why be a 'feminist' if 'feminism' merely means what has been the case for the past forty years?

The ulterior motive is masked by the falsehood that 'feminism' is simply that. People aren't propelling feminism out of an inclination of 'gender equality'.
Should I go outside with picket signs saying to free the slaves? Because your definition of feminism is equivalent to me marching up to Congress and demanding the slaves be freed.

'and generally a less potent life" not sure I know what this means... but you are right about divorce causing problems... but there are many causes of divorce.

The most typical one is relevant to the fact that the majority of divorces are enacted by women- and it ain't no 51/50 either.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
How is *radical* feminism any worse than patriarchy?

A natural society is a patriarchy. Such is why it existed up until the post-modern era.

Society went from being logical to being emotionally driven, and it all started with feminism.
Now instead of blaming, for example, the women running Sweden right now who has the country sacked by Muslims, we'll just blame, I dunno, a rock outside.
Because it's 'sexist' to criticize women.

Sandycane

That's adorable ... how hard you try to make this all about those mean woman and long suffering guys. Seriously.

Anyways, no worries. I have been divorced since December 10, 1985 and received sole physical custody of the two children we had in the marriage. Outside of the minimal amount of child support received, I got what I wanted. The children.

As far as my youngest daughter, I received sole physical AND legal custody of her.

The two homes that I own will go where they should when I am gone: to *my* children. What I got and left with from the marriage was by far the most valuable. The children. :)

There have been no multiple marriages. One was enough. At this point I would not remarry for the sole purpose of love. There would have to be some financial gain.
:D
You go girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.