The Feminist Idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
She said slap yourself upside the head for your self pity, not slap yourself on the back.

Untill you figure out which one will get you somewhere, i dont see it getting any better for you.

Feminism is the pity of females. I'm the only one not pitying anything, apparently.

I simply call out the wrongs that go ignored, and take on all the nonsense that comes my way because there's nothing fun about pitying Jezy Belly.

THE OP.

Someone discuss it and fail to refute it so I can be done with this thread :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She said slap yourself upside the head for your self pity, not slap yourself on the back.

Untill you figure out which one will get you somewhere, i dont see it getting any better for you.

I predict another blow out and within six months to a year he will be signing up under another user name and lying about his identity.

But ... it will be OUR fault.
Know why?
Because we are women.
That's why.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I predict another blow out and within six months to a year he will be signing up under another user name and lying about his identity.

But ... it will be OUR fault.
Know why?
Because we are women.
That's why.

Nah.

It's far more likely that I'll be gradually banned until it's permanent. I recently just came off a ban for the same exact thing I was banned for last time, on an older thread.

Just because the mod decided to be a jerk, which he indirectly sort of admitted and haven't heard from since.

But that's TOL for you I suppose. Nothing surprises me here. Who knows maybe I'll get banned just for telling it or some other thing just by *coincidence*:chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nah.

It's far more likely that I'll be gradually banned until it's permanent. I recently just came off a ban for the same exact thing I was banned for last time, on an older thread.

Just because the mod decided to be a jerk, which he indirectly sort of admitted and haven't heard from since.

But that's TOL for you I suppose. Nothing surprises me here. Who knows maybe I'll get banned just for telling it or some other thing just by *coincidence*:chuckle:

Nah, that's not it. You have no self control and take no responsibility when you are in the wrong.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Nah, that's not it. You have no self control and take no responsibility when you are in the wrong.

Lol
Nobody on this site has any control, even the mods :liberals:

The difference is that I'm not part of the 'in crowd' of this site; never was in all the years I've been around. I could never lower myself to such a thing :thumb:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol

The difference is that I'm not part of the 'in crowd' of this site; never was in all the years I've been around. I could never lower myself to such a thing :thumb:
You are obviously a victim.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol
Nobody on this site has any control, even the mods

That's odd. They gave you an infraction. Your profile turned red. So apparently someone DOES have control.

Here's a hint: It's not you.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
That's odd. They gave you an infraction. Your profile turned red. So apparently someone DOES have control.

Here's a hint: It's not you.

Be careful, the head mod of this site is a male. You might feel unequal and persecuted :crackup:

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Nah, I don't worry about it.

I dunno, 'banhammer' seems like a threat of aggravated battery. You could always go for that, and the judge will be inclined to your case. Also, this is how prosecutors and the alleged victim typically plan out a trial- incriminate the defendant on virtual nonsense.

:plain:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I dunno, 'banhammer' seems like a threat of aggravated battery. You could always go for that, and the judge will be inclined to your case. Also, this is how prosecutors and the alleged victim plan out a trial.

:plain:
Poor you.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
*BUMP*

The OP was never even attempted to be discussed upon. Go figure. I'm only replying seriously to posts relevant to the OP. All others will be met with ~Lulz~

I find it extraordinary the foolishness among society to accept that 'feminism' merely means 'gender equality'.
This bias has crept into dictionaries portraying the same thing- it is also a corruption of correct terminology, as feminism, by it's very vocabulary, means to have a vested interest in women over men.
Therein is an ulterior motive- it presupposes that the only way to gender equality is to neglect the interests of men, and therefore, is in fact anti-male.
The evidence of this is in plain sight- women always have the better advocacy in all social dilemmas, and the mere revealing of it is met with condemnation rather then a revising of perception.

Instead of saying, "There is a mortal issue in families today in which it is routine for women to lose interest and divorce, by which everyone suffers", it's rather, "A lot of women suffer domestic abuse".
And the issues suffered by men are all ignored, and the priority for woman is prime.
It has been like this for a very long time_

So much so, in fact, that the reality that equality was achieved well before now is lost in complete oblivion by society. The issues suffered by women are simply inflated more to trump those of men, no matter what- even if the the woman's corner is more air then solid substance.
Feminism has achieved what most other specialty groups have achieved- a complete immunity to criticism. Like an electric fence, touching feminism will only get you shocked. Such is the way with the NAACP for example: they will sue an establishment on the most absurd grounds permissible, but if called out upon, will be met with a condemnation that one is racist.
On the flip side, however, merely defending whites is something that will make one unpopular very quickly- the symmetry is there; defend men or criticize women, and one is subject to the same thing.

There are many things that have gone ignored along the ordinances among men and women besides the fact that men are the head of women. For example, women are actually not allowed to divorce men under any circumstances. The Levite woman could not, and in the New Testament, it only speaks of men divorcing women under the premise that they have committed adultery.
Feminism has completely incinerated this. We'll pretend it's just not in Scripture, because feminism is the new morality. What does all of history know, we are the best thing since mankind's existence.
Right?

And yet, there is a supreme contradiction. I don't believe that there is 'The Golden Age of John'. I believe it's the Apocalypse of John, and it doesn't really help that the enemy on the Beast happens to be called the Idolatress.
The closest and prime being of the title 'Idolatress' is Jezebel, whose manipulation and seduction misleads men into idolatry and sexual immorality. She was queen of Israel, and tried to enforce the worship of Baal, a false prophetess- it's comparible to the many speculations of the Anti-Christ.

~Revelation 2:20-25~
Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

The spirit of the Anti-Christ is manifest in feminist philosophy. One of the often neglected requirements is that this spirit must have existed back then- and will emerge at the end times. Protestants have tried to make it about the papacy, but Jezebel was the queen of physical Israel- the Church calls itself the New Israel, the light replacing the darkness, by which no woman leads.

The mistake of letting women take primacy began as early as Adam and Eve, and the Devil knew where the pitfall lay- he approached Eve rather then Adam, and used her to deceive Adam. In Adam's weakness, he ascertained Eve's weakness, and mankind has this marked in it's soul- thus is why God ordained men to have eminence over women not just as a natural affinity, but as an obligation to God's command.

Islam is taking over because men have failed to be masculine. They are, instead, trying to bargain with forces who seek to destroy Christian society. The Crusades brought with it no feminist philosophy, and because of that, we were able to successfully keep heretics at bay.
This is no longer the case. Over in Sweden, and other countries, females are creeping into office- allowed by explicit social experiments, letting women test drive leadership. And these same countries over mere decades have let Islam pour into their countries.
They are, as of right now, being protested by Muslims.

America is no less- political correctness has sunk it's teeth into the country, we're only postponing the inevitable scourge that the UK has put itself under. Things such as not indicting criminal rapists and such because of the fear that one will be hated on- as they are Middle Eastern in descent.

Feminist philosophy caused all of this, as liberalism is, fundamentally, feminist thought. What do liberals do?
They complain, and they want 'equality', but only under the premises of their separate interests. They are dubiously good at manipulating and, with words, bringing down people against them. They play victims, and yet do not have the stones to act. They want equal results regardless of one's accountability and ethic.
This is utterly synonymous to feminism_

In fact, one will not find a liberal who is not a feminist. And vice versa, you will never find a feminist who is not a liberal.

_It is obvious which one caused the other_

~Isaiah 3:11-12~
Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him. My people—infants are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, your guides mislead you and they have swallowed up the course of your paths.

In ancient Rome, homosexuality was highly regarded. It was also a time when the ordinance of women were relaxed- the conservative notions of men being the heads, and the philosophy thereof, was somewhat abandoned in Rome's wealthy age.
Much like society today, as soon as we hit an age of prosperity and relatively easy living, the traditional paradigm of society fell. As men started to enact feminist philosophy, so to came homosexuality and a flux of vanities- men wearing makeup, women influencing households, and the romanticizing of idolatry ensued.
From feminism comes a mortal concoction not unlike the Forbidden Fruit. And like the fruit, so to does liberal philosophy curse generations. It was not long until Rome fell, and it will not be long before our society falls as well.

Paul warned that all the lands and it's ways were wicked, and talks about women in every place he goes. He speaks against them in Corinth, he edifies Timothy at Ephesus, he slanders Roman men for their inability of maintaining against feminist vanities, he speaks to the Galatians much the same..

It's everywhere in Scripture, and yet feminism is such a powerful demon that it goes ignored- I'm a so called 'misogynist' for simply upholding correctly what my religion details. But it's no different then Elijah, who resisted Jezebel in her abominations, using her role as queen to diminish Godliness.
And that's what is going on in society today. Put a woman in a leading role and she will promote feminist philosophy, and men are being shunned for even so much as speaking against whatever does not uphold them. They are labeled as bitter or at some point transgressed by a woman- they are rather 'diagnosed' then heeded. That, or they simply are called impotent men.

However, the leading people against feminism are females themselves! Are they impotent women?
The kit and kaboodle is right there in that- what is impotent of an anti-feminist woman?

Titus 2:3-5
The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

These are the women who pay attention to God's teachings. A feminist male is a stumbling block to women, and women thereof perpetuate the man's teachings.
No matter what, the male is always the teacher. It's not simply a choice, it is hardwired into nature. Such is why God is masculine, as the prophets and disciples, and Christ himself.
Just as Adam failed Eve, so to does he fail her now, and that is why Paul puts it on Adam in Romans. The simple fact is that is God intended for Adam to keep Eve in check, then that is what God ultimately intends of us today- and modern feminist philosophy is a direct contradiction to that.

"Feminism is doomed to failure because it is based on an attempt to repeal and restructure human nature."
-Phylis Schlafly

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Lol

Did you know that you're a bit antagonistic Sums?

PureX

Equality is the ultimate defeat of authoritarianism. Whenever someone wants to be treated as an equal, the authoritarians resist with great fuss. Because ultimately they know they have no real authority at all. They aren't even the rulers of their own minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.